How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

Thank you, my friend, I agree with you. You should watch the currency in which you should invest in the long term and not in the short term. You should make an effort and not rely on luck.

I really liked it very much, but how do we know that this site is not fraudulent and that it is safe and useful? Can you tell us how much you trust this my friend?

Thanks my friend for this eye-opening post. This really helps if someone just by seeing the value of a coin invest and shows it is a fake, it is really annoying to work and a great loss

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

Thank you dear for this information and we should take care about this and there is also another way that we can also search about that coin on Google and you can also know about it that it is fake or not I am also don't like this because I also face a big loss due to this.

• +1 1

My friend must wait in your work in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially investment, do not invest immediately until you are sure of the fake currencies that rise and fall quickly and you have benefited from your post, dear, in this thing

Hey dear mate thanks for sharing this useful post . it can helped us to make good and authenticated post with good conetent . thanks for this suggestion .

hello friend isntherebanybfake cureencies are available onnthe yobit. It is very unsafe if this is truth for the yobit platform. because the platform is giving you opportunity to earn a good rate from this.

hello dear members I hope you all are doing using code first of all I want to tell you that I am very thankful to you for sharing with us your Useful information I am totally agree with you

There are plenty over coins within yobit so do lie considered as like faux due to the fact it is no longer completely moving. So checking the value movements regarding each and every coin of yobit perform help thou be aware of as is fake because most of the cash so does not bear some records therefore its strong however by way of the want go with the flow you perform see it. 

These are really important tips. We must check the draft of any currency before buying and investing it, as many new currencies are fraudulent or unstable, as they lose their value quickly, causing large losses to investors.

Counterfeit coins do not have trading volumes and can only be determined by trading, buying and selling volumes. You need to look at the volumes first. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is a very good suggestion, and it is important for traders to be able to identify fake currencies and avoid buying them and losing your money. I think that we should avoid trading new currencies, because most of them are fake currencies, you should focus on the common currencies.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. Investing in cryptocurrencies needs checking whether the time and time to invest is now or not and other necessary instructions.

• +2 1

Thanks for your dear suggestion. I think this way we can avoid fraud. We must always pay attention to our money when trading or investment to expose to a great loss

Thank you for your kind efforts, for any of us to spread innovative and new ways among the members to avoid the risk of fraud and stealing money, your article may be distinguished, we must not trust any site or any work that is not famous or guaranteed to use, but it will appear soon in its truth and the difference between real currencies  And counterfeits

• +1 1

Counterfeit currencies are considered unstable, with their high and low. This thing must be taken care of. Do not enter into any currency without knowledge of the company that issued them and what is the draft of this currency in order not to lose your money in a fake currency.

• +1 1

No, what you say is wrong. Talk is also not at coinmarketcap. It is a token we earn and can trade at Yobit. But it is just not listed at coinmarketcap. This is very different, because to list there it has need for token to be traded in two exchanges.

Yes, working in this forum requires a lot of experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them significantly in order to ensure profit and avoid loss. It is also imperative to carefully research the currency chart and take advantage of senior officials and businessmen with their expertise and experience in order to help us progress and reach the summit and reach the goal.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, investing requires you a lot of experience, information and monitoring the market so that you do not incur large losses, and you must constantly develop your skills in order to know the right time and the right currency for investment. The forum is one of the best places to take this information from and can use it as a search engine for cryptocurrencies .

• +1 1

It's a good suggestion my dear friend should beware of counterfeit coins because it could lead to the loss of all your money you have collected we should beware of these things.

I agree with you with this opinion, my friend, as we must be careful and not reckless before investing, so that we do not fall into the traps of fraudsters and lose our money. Please beware of everyone. 

You are correct, and I understand what you're saying. So that we do not lose money or become victims of fraud, we must conduct thorough research on the mistake in which we wish to invest. And I advise anyone interested in working in the field of trading to only invest in well-known currencies because it is easier

We must be careful about our work and our money that we earn, we should not invest any currency without searching for it and knowing everything about it, to avoid falling into a loss or for the currency to be counterfeit and we lose everything , And we can ask the senior members and learn from their experience.

• +1 1