Careful With Your News - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Careful With Your News

I don't think China bans Tether (USDT) then its effect in crypto market, because in crypto market there are so many other stable currencies exist, and crypto market not depends on USDT are stable coins, but i don't know this news real or fake, because China always support crypto currency then why they take this type decision.

• +2 1

I don't follow news and it can't be trusted since sometimes news are fake and just to panic people, as i know USDT is a stable coin and this shouldn't affect it so no need to worry

• +1 1

Thank you so much brother for posting this useful information.  It is really sad news that China is being USDT but I have a question in this news that it will affect our trade or exchange or I think it has nothing to do with us. Even then the news is sad.

China contains a large number of minerals, and secondly, the emphasis on the use of cryptocurrencies was and still is, and this did not affect the value of any currency and add to the latest news that I heard that the central bank will seek to launch the euro digital currency as a result of the increasing demands for money that cannot be touched due to the Corona virus, and secondly to reduce the cost of printing and distribution And storage.

• +1 1

Although the news about cryptocurrencies has a great importance regarding prices, you can take advantage of it but it is a lot of risks since only based on news these can be false or maybe they can not turn out as it appears which can cause you losses by guiding you in the news but on the other hand some news if it has a great impact so that the price rises but you have to be aware of the technical analysis as well

In the manner we have seen in the past period or last month There was a lot of negative news from the arrest of the owners of certain platforms, from political news and news of the economic conditions of the major economic powers. We were seeing a slight impact on Bitcoin, its cohesion, its price levels and its maintenance, and in general, I think it has begun to be freed from the influence of the news. As for currencies, the news that is directly related to it and its projects, of course, has a great impact on the rise or fall of the currency.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 7:49 AM, williamz902 said:

I saw that China put a ban on Tether (USDT). Many people expected that the coin would loose value very quickly since China is one of the biggest players in Crypto and a ban on trading would spell disaster for that coin. However, according to this Bloomberg article (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-15/china-trading-ban-is-fueling-rise-of-controversial-crypto-coin), it seems that the ban on trading Tether has only fueled the desire of Chinese people to trade that coin. As a result, it has gained 17% over the last three months.

Looking at another coin, traders in Stellar Lumens (XLM), are afraid that the Keybase airdrop over the next few months will drive the price of Stellar into the ground. However, if you do your calculations, you will find that the airdrop will have very little effect on the overall price. At worst, it may drop to 700 Satoshis, from it's current level of 770. These calculations are based on the Market Capitalization and the amount of coins in circulation currently.

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

Very good information, many people believe that a large airdrop from a large project like Stella can negatively affect the price, but if it is a solid project, a lot of those who receive that airdrop will not sell it.

The question is because China prohibits this currency and is it a stablecoin, just because it is USD?
And you are right when you say that we have to do our own research, thus publishing with greater confidence knowing that we read about a topic and it is correct.

I don't know about this Tether ban from China, it is early post but I didn't hear this, although china has banned all cryptocurrencies. Tether is centralized though as they can block funds and maybe China will love to hear about that, now that they are planning some digital currency of their own.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, williamz902 said:

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

It is important and sometimes the news are just FUD. We have to read from many sources the news as some are very biased and making many mistakes especially when sometimes they translate news from South Korea. It seems this language isvery difficult and the koreans don't understand english either as they translate things in a way that creates reasons to dump Bitcoin.

I firmly support China because the situation cannot be understood by anyone. The usdt is a disaster hovering around us and you do not see in my words an exaggeration of the matter because I am talking about studies that I did that assured me that it is a currency that does not play for us traders. And together, the years to come, you will be sure that my words are correct.

It is true what you publish, they did not imagine that Tether would grow even more, its main advantage being linked to the United States dollar, so a Tether (USDT) is always equivalent to the United States dollar (USD). I believe that Stellar will continue to maintain its position in the market, the rest are just speculation. And the Keybase thing is just a new one in the market that can get to position itself. Thanks for the input.    

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

before following news and getting panic every time we read something new we should educate ourselves , when we learn and gain knowledge and experience in the field it gives us the ability to pick the truth information we need from news and ignore the false ones , and also we will be able to analyze the market and understand how currencies are going which is very helpful in case we are trading and will give us huge profits or the ability to avoid loses  and  i bet there are a lot of people that made profits of the fake news about USDT at the time that happened because they were able to analyze the situation and take the best decision of what they should do

• +3 1

You should always double-check the information yourself. preferably from different sources. This is basically one of the main rules of working with cryptocurrency in our time.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

The end statement compends perfectly all the news, often, not everything is what it seems, and that kind of news can have more of an effect of reverse psychology, I prefer to wait and see what happens with the passage of days. I  like to see china with magnifying glass

• +1 1

Not all the news are true, not all are fakes. Few of them are fakes, but when its about the crypto then it might be little bit sensitive. Then news which is related with the crypto that are turn into fake news as well. That's why we all should be concious. 

Thank you my dear, you are made now clear that we are have been careful with the news when we are read them and maybe we are think they mean something but they are mean another. I am less confuse now and I am have to read some news again and look that maybe I am had the wrong idea.

• +1 1

You have explained some news you have read very well. You are right if we read about something we have to do the calculations and research by ourselves and not count on someone that maybe has limited knowledge or intelligence to understand a lot. Sometimes people think they know and they instead are totally useless and clueless.

• +2 1

I think some bad news can make a certain coin or product for that grow, people sometimes are not aware of anything say the product and we are always told that any news  For growth is good news and this is one you have to check and its a good development but the right idea is , was tether any effective in china, there could be some reasons as to why the ban happened.

• -1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

When ever news happen and especially a statement you put up @Mike1515 that any news is good news whether good or bad, and especially when it comes to politicians they usually find it difficult to really resist this kind of news and I think it so happened that This coin this time whether bad it was able to capitalize on it

• +4 2

There are news and there are some that don't know how to report news or try to manipulate them. I stopped reading anyone that presents news in another way than they really are. It is not easy sometimes to spot them and this is why I'm not trading the news.

We all have to be extra careful with where we get our news from because you can end up losing if you don't make your own personal research about any information you come across and if you Wanalt to know the real value of every Cryptocurrency then i will advise us to visit tilhe coinmarketcap because everything is in full details on the site.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This time so many news are working in the crypto market and we know that soon in the market peoples will adopt it and the crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world. Crypto is a great and best market in all over the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Any news is always bound to affect the market and so we need to be sure that we are able to balance everything in its perfect solution state so we need to follow different perfect solutions to it , and the very first one is to make sure that there is a chance to which we can be able to balance everything so we need to be careful how we read the news

• +3 1