Careful With Your News - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Careful With Your News

On 10/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, williamz902 said:

I saw that China put a ban on Tether (USDT). Many people expected that the coin would loose value very quickly since China is one of the biggest players in Crypto and a ban on trading would spell disaster for that coin. However, according to this Bloomberg article (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-15/china-trading-ban-is-fueling-rise-of-controversial-crypto-coin), it seems that the ban on trading Tether has only fueled the desire of Chinese people to trade that coin. As a result, it has gained 17% over the last three months.

Looking at another coin, traders in Stellar Lumens (XLM), are afraid that the Keybase airdrop over the next few months will drive the price of Stellar into the ground. However, if you do your calculations, you will find that the airdrop will have very little effect on the overall price. At worst, it may drop to 700 Satoshis, from it's current level of 770. These calculations are based on the Market Capitalization and the amount of coins in circulation currently.

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

Yes its quite amazing how sometimes the markets become tottaly unpredictable.  We should never be certain of that some crypto might go up or down and invest heavily in ot. We should always invest what we can afford to lose.

Every news is actually just an instrument that helps to manipulate people. And even if the news is bad it still helps to get more attention to the subject. Probably this reaction wa actually expected from the news creators 

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice . Bitcoin price is very high and stable. And this main reason is people interested bitcoin day by day .and this reason people can profit this platform very simple and short time. Bitcoin platform very big . This reason everyday release fake new. It's impect for maket.

• +1 1

Normally these activities are not affecting the coins much,but it is the panic of the people that leads to mass selling or mass buying. 

News effect on Bitcoin and crypto  mostly .when news is positive crypto become bluish. and when news is negative crypto becomes bearish .carefuller from fake news before investing.

i also seen many news about some coin and their development and also for partnership we feel that this is official news and buy that coin in current price which is already rise up and after that dumper sell their coin in bulk amount and price of coin fall we get loss.Just use Authentic news and projects.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, williamz902 said:

I saw that China put a ban on Tether (USDT). Many people expected that the coin would loose value very quickly since China is one of the biggest players in Crypto and a ban on trading would spell disaster for that coin. However, according to this Bloomberg article (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-15/china-trading-ban-is-fueling-rise-of-controversial-crypto-coin), it seems that the ban on trading Tether has only fueled the desire of Chinese people to trade that coin. As a result, it has gained 17% over the last three months.

Looking at another coin, traders in Stellar Lumens (XLM), are afraid that the Keybase airdrop over the next few months will drive the price of Stellar into the ground. However, if you do your calculations, you will find that the airdrop will have very little effect on the overall price. At worst, it may drop to 700 Satoshis, from it's current level of 770. These calculations are based on the Market Capitalization and the amount of coins in circulation currently.

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

Sometime we see some fake news on the market. And make people worried and the market gone crash. Before believe the news we should inquir about it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

China is one of the most have influence when it comes in crypto and that news is very alarming, well we don't know exactly if they really ban it or not. 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:49 PM, williamz902 said:

It happens many of time that a bad news pumps the coin and the good news dumps the coin prices or there is no effect on prices with good news. Knowledge of technical analysis and reading charts is good in this situation. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Sometimes we do have to read real news, don't speculate too quickly. Because this will only cause a very big sense of emotion, so be careful friends in responding to the news.

Every time when the news come it make two type of reaction one is acceptance and other is reaction.Wr have to find the benefits in news always keep our self calm .The panicing doesn't help us what we need to do is search and discuss with  others to find the valid sources for new confirmation.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, williamz902 said:

In the crypto sometime we get bad news which make the market crash and sometime we get good news which make the makret stable. I think soon China will lauch their own coin in the market.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

right,soreading and believing news must have clarrification first,dont just spread nor believe on it right away because anyone can make news even it is fake.

Well, the news affects a lot in the cryptocurrency market, but this is not expected, bad news leads to a positive result, this does not usually happen, but we have to study the news always and expect everything in this volatile market.

I think, of course, we should be more careful about how the news spreads.  Because you're still not sure if this is real or fake, but we must think before we spread the news, how true it is.  We have to reach out to people for sure.

It's classic, people love to do what they are banned from doing, which is why USDT gained 17% after the china ban, i guess this proves that crypto currencies are truly hard to predict and may make a lot of unexpected movements at any time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well, this situation is really strange, so how does demand increase in China after its ban, especially since there are legal problems about Tether and its dealings

On 10/16/2019 at 4:57 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

There are more stable coins on the market. Probably China is trying to launch their own stable coin for the crypto market. LOL. When the China ban comes it is always a bull market indicator. 😄

There are increasingly steady coins available Probably China is attempting to dispatch their own steady coin for the crypto showcase LOL When the China boycott comes it is constantly a buyer advertise marker 😄

• +2 1

I think that sharing news is playing an essential role and it can affect on the price of any crypto currency! China is working on its own crypto currency project so I think this is why they put a ban on USDT

• +2 1

Thank you brother for posting this useful information. This is really sad news that China is being USDT but i have a question on this news that is this will affect our trading or exchanging or it doesn't have any relationship with us. Thank you.

• +2 1

I use cryptocurrencies that really know their worth in the cryptocurrency world. These coins, you need to choose, by trading volume, on cryptocurrency exchanges. 

I agree with you.  Because, I must be careful about myself cryto currency.  Because, when working with a program, I must be very careful, and very, very good.  And be careful enough.  There are many events that I must refrain from.  Then I can be profitable from here.

• +2 1

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, bliznec said:

I use cryptocurrencies that really know their worth in the cryptocurrency world. These coins, you need to choose, by trading volume, on cryptocurrency exchanges. 

yea because nowadays there are a lot of coins that recruit people to advertise for it and make a hype around it and at the end the coin is still useless and a scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/16/2019 at 5:19 PM, williamz902 said:

fueled the desire of Chinese people to trade that coin

China has been doing this for a very long time. They and I am so sure of this, along with North Korea, has been regularly manipulating the markets and must be squeezing millions of dollars out of each manipulation. China is not alone, and I m sure there are more big players involved, which might include Iran, Venezuela, and even South Korea. Keep an eye out of the news, and see how the price is manipulated by news from these countries. 

• +3 1