Go ahead or escape? Which is better in the big fall? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Go ahead or escape? Which is better in the big fall?

You are absolutely right all the traders are now bleeding there investments and I think this is the time when we should be more strong enough to be survive easily because if we now sell our investments with losses then all your efforts that were given previously will not be worthy.

Edited by Jimmy26

On 5/6/2020 at 4:01 PM, Brand1 said:

If I do not like or prefer to escape at all because it is a coward method, it is true that the market has been eliminating a lot since the beginning of the year, but the price was an opportunity to buy and hold some currencies because the price now began to rise very significantly and is likely to reach more than $ 15,000 until the end of this year

Yes, the opportunity is still available despite the rise of bitcoin to about 10,000$. Because expectations indicate a large rise in bitcoin after Halving. Looking at the history of Halving Bitcoin, we find this quite possible.

54 minutes ago, Ñîll Kæbbø said:

There are two solutions, in my opinion, to escape and hide for a period of time until the market returns to normal.
Or ride a wave, follow up, and even benefit from this drop.
Let's see how each one behaves in such situations. Do you get away and wait for things to return to normal...

I support riding the wave because hiding is not working. I follow a good strategy in such situations as I sell a small portion of my currency and buy back from the bottom again and so the currencies increase. And for the most part, keep it to the height.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:37 PM, Salauddin said:

We can face losses if we are not able to invest properly. Therefore, if the market needs to be analyzed well, then the loss of traders will be less. Profits and losses in business will not be disappointed. We have to reduce the amount of damage and move forward.

We need to calm down to analyzed the market to avoid high loss. Any crypto user will always face to things loss and profit and that is taking risk

Probably I will not sell my cryptocurrency I would like to wait for next bullrun happening and I will also try buy some cryptocurrency at their low price and keep holding for next big achievement. 

On 5/6/2020 at 1:16 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this is what I really want to do, yes some people are afraid of the big drop, but for me, the opposite is a very good opportunity to buy, especially Bitcoin, because over its history Bitcoin has been rising permanently. So it is better to buy and store.

I think that we need to do anything in order to not fail here because I think that if we fail in cryptocurrencies we will gonna lose money which I think is not good because money is at stake and losing money is so frustrating so we need to be mindful. 

36 minutes ago, Kutulay said:

The fact is that buying Bitcoins is the best price for us, so we can support them until prices rise again so that we can make a profit, but not the time to leave the market. Yes, there is a risk in this case, even some capital. Escape does not help, on the contrary, it will miss you a great opportunity. I am sure that we will not lose our investment, because the market will return anyway later. This is, as always, good. This moment is sweet and appropriate if I take the opportunity to lower the price of bitcoin.

Yes, this is correct, the time is not the time to escape and withdraw, but the opportunity to drop prices in this way must be used and buy an additional amount, whether from Bitcoin or other currencies and wait for the rise, because surely a rise will occur after a period of time.

Well, we saw how the market recovered no mishap, cryptocurrencies are not carried by inflation nor is it affected economically by the outside world, this was one of the reasons why many were motivated to buy in that crisis.

2 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

Well, we saw how the market recovered no mishap, cryptocurrencies are not carried by inflation nor is it affected economically by the outside world, this was one of the reasons why many were motivated to buy in that crisis.

Conversely, the current economic cryptocurrencies in the world have been affected by the Corona virus. Bitcoin has fallen from about 10,000$ to about 6,500$ during the global economic downturn due to the quarantine of the Corona virus.

We can leave the market at any time and join it again if necessary. If we stay in one place for a long time, we will miss some rewards. I don't recommend anyone to keep buying and selling with every little fluctuation but you can trade with your funds at least once per month. We can be idealist and choose both options. You can sell some of your asset and hold the remaining. Put some amount of money in circulation and don't let all your capital freezes in coins that are rising slowly. If you know when to trade, you can overtake the market and earn more.

On 5/19/2020 at 3:06 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

We can leave the market at any time and join it again if necessary. If we stay in one place for a long time, we will miss some rewards. I don't recommend anyone to keep buying and selling with every little fluctuation but you can trade with your funds at least once per month. We can be idealist and choose both options. You can sell some of your asset and hold the remaining. Put some amount of money in circulation and don't let all your capital freezes in coins that are rising slowly. If you know when to trade, you can overtake the market and earn more.

Thank you my friend, in fact this is what I usually do when prices drop. I freeze the largest portion of the capital and take the rest or a small part and trade with it, meaning I sell at the highest existing price and wait for the price to drop a little and then buy from the bottom. Thus, you can increase the number of currencies you have and wait for the prices to rise.

Well, there is nothing much to be worried about as regards the market fall, just use a platform like KoinPro that protect your digital assets in this kind of scenario. You are not expose to this kind of risk with the availability of smart trade panel. 

this is the way to be a  partner in difficult times in the crypto market it is necessary to have patience and wait for the rigth moment to make our trading movements either to sell our currencies or also to buy those that are at a low price,the big traders are very cautions to make their investments.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:30 PM, UT2001 said:

I would recommend to all that can afford it to simply hold and wait for things to rise in price substantially. We will eventually get to new all time highs of most major crypto coins as that price will be eclipsed some day that is just normal thinking. So if you do not need the money right away then simply store it safely and wait for prices to rise.

Yes I think that it is great that people know that they can hold their money and have patience for the price to rise and I think that is great because people can earn more with the money that they would hold and ai think that is great

On 3/16/2020 at 12:46 PM, Jana Ara said:

That should be the way to go, and the hard-working people struggle to get ahead to succeed.  Those who are unsuccessful and sluggish run away before work and they cannot improve.  In order to succeed, one has to move forward and take it higher.

That's right go ahead and try to risk some things than being afraid of trying something new. 

Much better to follow the flow and try your luck in achieving success than have nothing at all. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do mot think two time to make my decision during falling of price of the coins I invested in. I close the market sharply without losing much, it is the best way to trade in such time and it helps traders a lot. 

Be patient, keep going, and don't rush to sell when the market is red and be sure that it will rise again and turn green and thrive

Life is great and enjoy it

It is foolish to run away in case of loss so instead of running away in case of a big fall you have to wait and try to learn the work so that the losses do not happen later and the amount of loss can be reduced to some extent. Be patient and move forward Try to analyze the market well.

For me, I do not prefer to escape and when prices are low we must buy more currencies and store them until the price rises to achieve more profit because the digital currency market will not continue to decline forever

My friend, I do not like running away because in circulation you must be brave and not afraid to lose in order to be able to win money.

anyone who bought bitcoin while it was selling for $5000, congratulations, you have now almost 100% in profit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

13 minutes ago, ETheHedgehog said:

anyone who bought bitcoin while it was selling for $5000, congratulations, you have now almost 100% in profit

Yes, right, the price of bitcoin fell a short time ago to $ 5,000 but now it has risen above $ 10,000 and that means as you say my friend 100% profit. Those who panicked and sold bitcoin at cheap prices must now regret it.

I think it is better to follow up and profit from the ongoing drop in the cryptocurrency market but for this to happen, you have to becareful and know exactly where and when to invest your money to avoid losing them.

If I have already made profits from the coin I am teasing in long term or short term. Stop loss is not like limit order, I can make several ones, so I set two to three stop losses of little price differences so if the coin is falling, it will be closing the trade for me. 

6 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I recommend that you can buy a crypto currency when the price is still low and leave it for a while because that crypto currency can have a higher price that can give you a bigger profit because if you sell it with just a little higher price, you are going to get bored and your time will be eaten by it.

I appreciate your advice but I'm a conservative type of trader. I don't hold my assets for a very long time to increase my profit. I want to trade every day and accumulate little profits to make a big one out of them. If I just hold and wait, I will get more bored than staying active in the market and trade on a daily basis. When I stay in the market for more than 3 months, I don't feel safe. I prefer fast enters and exits.