Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

Oh I wish I saw this when I started using crypto talk. I search everywhere for the user guidelines and I didn't know anything like where should I comment, where should I start.

but it's ok I hope this information reaches every newbies out there. I. got a lot of infos that I wasn't aware of anyways thanks for this:)

thanks for your valuable information here we can simply go to these topics and learn whatever we want to but there are some terms which we cannot get an idea of so these need some explanation

• +1 1

All you need to know is the rules and regulations that will prevent you from being blocked number of beginners has decreased and I think that the old members know how to post and earn, and this is really good.

good job my friend, any newbie here want to know how he is working in this forum and who can he get his earning, the new user can find all those informations by one click,

This posts contains link to the posts which need to be read by the new members of this forum when they immediately join. It's a great topic that can guide cryptotalk users very much.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thank you very much my friend for this information, I am still a beginner in this forum so thank you for making me aware of these matters in the forum and how to work in it

Thanks to the seniors for sharing this kind of information to newibes like me.I was confused about doing 100 post and being paid after that.But after this post all of my doubt ar clear.Now i will try to reach my goal as early as possible. 

Hi dear this knowledge is really useful for every new member who joined this and don't know about fourm anything so just try to follow rules and learn how you can do useful post try your ideas do posts with fully information and earn

• +1 1

It is important friends that, when we reach 100 in cryptotalk, we verify that in Yobit we also have 100, since there are publications that if they do not comply with the rules of the forum, they will not be counted.

SailorMoon!

To be living in the forum with out any fear of warning point expelling you have to read the general rules and regulations make it to become your guidance in the forum while working don't post useless or what is against the rules that will help you to excelling up to reach success

Yes beginner tool is the best  ever feather i had seen   on this platform. Ful memeber posts and beginner  comment on their post and beginner after  hundred comment they join this site as a full memmber and learn all thing.

Edited by Babar Ali
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 3/15/2020 at 12:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Hi. @tienda you have already mentioned the important rules a newbie suppose to Know before joining crytotalk, but there are also some simple and important issues they are also suppose to be concious of. such as: how to prevent themselves from scammers, how to buy and sell coins, how to calculate the rise and fall of coins. I would also want to thank you for the guidance. @Biojay

• +3 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Abideen said:

Hi. @tienda you have already mentioned the important rules a newbie suppose to Know before joining crytotalk, but there are also some simple and important issues they are also suppose to be concious of. such as: how to prevent themselves from scammers, how to buy and sell coins, how to calculate the rise and fall of coins. I would also want to thank you for the guidance. @Biojay

As a beginner, the first thing you supposed to know is the forums rules and regulations, because if you join the forum without knowing it rule, you may not last long in the forum because you might break a rule without knowing, so the most important thing that a beginner supposed to know first is the rules and regulations because it will guide him or her.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, your post is good and useful for beginners. Thank you for sharing your post
And I want to add the post should be in a language that is clear and understandable to everyone

I really appreciate your concern buddy. Being as a newbie i have learnt good thing with your post . Yeah surely you have to follow the rules and regulations first , i also seen some people saying that not to copy others,makes your own precise content to get good reputation. 

• +3 1

Hi dear @tienda Much obliged to you for posting such wonderful posts. Numerous significant clients in your post need to realize that new client will be very profited by this theme. 

Much obliged to you for posting such excellent posts. Numerous significant clients in your post need to realize that new client will be very profited by this subject.

• +3 1

Very grateful for reminding myself and every one of the rules and regulation here. In this forum  you need to use your own knowledge and make your post and avoid copy paste.

• +1 1

Hello everyone following the rules and regulation of the platform, ask questions where you did not understand there are people in there room put you through. Wrtting useful content with constructive grammar will earn you money for that post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Yes dude cryptotalk is the best platform from which you can gets pay for your post and if we follow the rules then we will be get good earning from this and also go for trading or investment in the yobit account .your post seems v helpful for the new members .

• +2 1

This is a meaningful and useful information you have shared to help the newbies.begginers should be mindful of those steps in order to achieve their goals.in order to have a safe staying in the crypto forum be mindful of this tips.

• +3 1

Hye dear this topic is wpunderfull for newbie the newcommer must b known these things which you discuss here and this is amazing information i like it

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this valuable information about the conditions for writing in this forum, the way this information is presented, and the errors and caveats that may fall into it.

Yes it's really great information for is. It's really precious information for newmembers.you are right follow the rules of this site is compulsory.you will make good quality post. An follow the rules of this site.you May get successfull in your life soon.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am a beginner in this forum myself and I want to thank you for these information. I have already checked these links before and they are really helpful tutorials for beginners. And the forum rules are very important and I think they are quite righteous and necessary.

• +2 1

Beginners should read these laws and understand them well before writing any posts in the forum so that their accounts are not banned and they can find these topics in a section about the forum and they can read them before starting to post in the forum