Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

Right Brother i think all basic material of thus forum ins in this section. Every beginner should visit this section .All basic contents such as main rules , payment method restrictions and policies of this forum are discussed in this forum.

• +3 1

Hello beginners all you need to know here is to follow step by step you have to understand the rules and regulations and you have to complete the first 100 post you are asking to do before you start getting paid 

• +2 1

Thank you it is a good information that we needed as a beginner it has been useful for me. It is very nice of you to help other in there way to success, please do support and give guidelines more and more

Hey mate, thanks for your post about the beginner, yes here rules is very important for everyone because if anyone break the rules they will be banned in this forum. First time every person have to post 100 useful content to start their pay per post, also they have to sigh up yobit exchange and add their email at yobit campaign option.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many thanks to you for posting such beautiful posts,Many important users in your post need to know that new user will be very benefited from this topic,Never use multiple accounts on same ip address don't use public wifi, don't copy paste these will get your account ban.

Every beginners should first know the rules and follow them strictly. Rules matter and you need to follow them to make this forum a good environment to work on. Everyday moderators are working hard to it. So make sure to follow them.

• +2 1

All beginners must follow these rules that positively affect their account so that they are not banned if they violate the general rules of the forum; they must always publish topics of interest to everyone and not paste or copy the members ’posts and in return they will earn money for their work.

Yes you make good, but i think rules are important then other. If we focus on rules then we can servive. Yes before my complete 100 post. I will link to yobit wallet and join crypto campaign. 

Thank you so much for posting this kind of beautiful post.  Many important users of your post need to know that new users will benefit greatly from this topic.

Thank you so much for posting this kind of beautiful post.  Many important users of your post need to know that new users will benefit greatly from this topic.

Thanks mate for guidance. And i studied all the general rules of this forum and i'll try my bsst to follow these rules. Also i do hardwork in order to complete my first 100 unpaid posts as it seems difficult but with hardwork i would do it. And then i get paid for my posts. I m motivated very much and i really like this forum as it is a platform where i learned skills.

Such good tips that can be really helpful for all the new beginners on this platform. I hope this post reaches many users as I have come across many questions where people ask how can we receive payment on this platform, how to create good quality post, what are the rules etc. I am sure most users would find this post really helpful to understand the basics of this platform.

Really, you are wonderful. You have published everything that beginners need here on the forum in one topic without feeling that you are reading a duplicate topic. Thank you for your effort and your effort in order to publish a topic useful to others. I see if according to the beginners the information and laws in the topic will not find any problem in taking advantage of this Forum and profit.

• +3 1

Senior members should play there responsibilities by guiding newbies about the rules and regulations of the fprum for minimum deletion of thier posts and comments. I personally help some people.

Newbies need to scroll and reads all the posts  of seniors in about forum section that will help them.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think you will share the useful and helpful share post for the candidate in this forum.  In fact your post about the candidate in this forum is the most important.  Beggars always follow rules, instructions and rules about crypto talk.  Otherwise beggars are banned in this forum.

• +2 1

It is a useful posts to all the newbies as they can easily go through all the necessary information to start their work on this forum.Posts like these should always be appreciated as these are valuable for members of the cryptotalk.I appreciate your post and your good work.Keep it up buddy!Good Luck!. All newbies must read these necessary information and specially the rules of the forum as they will make it easier for then to work here.

• +2 1

Yes, this information is real, and thank you for sharing it with us, but I want to add that you must fully abide by the laws in order not to be banned, and you have to publish 20 posts per day to get your full payments.

Hello all the beginners here with us, all you have to do is commit to be decent language, make your post useful and different and contain enough information, and do not use multiple accounts, so that you are not banned, commit and succeed. 

• +5 1

@tienda well done this post is well documented and the summary of all what you need to know as a beginner. There are some beginner that used to ask about in the comments section that they want to know the rules I think this post is a life safer for them

I think that many people are already linked to yobit already. This is because many people where were sent here from yobit for the completion of the DLRS airdrop.

Thank you for this information,I am working through my 100 post and i am looking forward to get paid by making 20 post daily. 

Thanks for sharing rules here I was aware about all the rules but again I read all the rules because rules is most important here we have to care of these rules and it is possible most of the members know about the rules but read it again so that will be in your mind forever much thankful of you mate keep it up..

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that to all new members that just follow the rules of this forum and keep hard working to successful

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend you re right. Knowledge, information, skills,jobs, friends and  freedom of talk ..All you want is here.you can achieve many more in future on this forum.yo can learn and earn at the same time on this forum.

• +2 1

Thank you so much mate for the information, please newbies kindly go through the links they will help answer most of your questions as beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1