The most impressive content feature - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

On 3/15/2020 at 3:39 PM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

Exactly you are right dude, this feature is very good its boost up the confidence of the forum members and they try to work hard in their future posts also and also wants to share a some useful information in their post that is beneficial for the others 

• +1 1

I have been in this forum for around 1 month as of now . I have seen lots of people with this title and this makes me encouraged . I have been trying really hard and also I have a thought in my mind that success does not come overnight and we must need to work really hard in order to get what we want. So this is the goal I have set in my mind and I am constantly trying to come up with unique posts and ideas .

sometimes you promote me one of these participants, I need a planned group a temporal member I do know it truly is hard for a new tribesman's ultimate professional member, I want to group a lot of make for. Good luck

This element truly valuable and we are fortunate to work under these master individuals, in this component when we see any part name to got most preferred substance, at that point must we enlivened and need one day we likewise accomplish this spot, so make a decent attempt work and post importance full substance to like everybody 

• +2 1

This is a good feature because it motivates the cryptotalk members to create interesting and useful content. Personally, I find it too hard to create topics that is interesting for the community. Some of the topics I created got well responses but some other are deleted by the moderators, and I am a bit discouraged by those second. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is a brilliant element that inspires us to improve increasingly more in this discussion despite the fact that it tends to be hard to accomplish that every day grant I think with exertion and commitment we can accomplish it.

Yes, this feature is very cool, it gives people optimism, motivates beginners to work hard and write well and also encourages good posts to get a good reputation for accessing these features.

Believe that. If you utilize effort and your post i good and authentic then you get high rank and more reputations. People attract your post then you succeed. So work hard. Shaing your experience.  

Good luck...

Well, this is a good information. I would like to know that is this competition is still live? I mean getting high reputation in a day and win is still available today. Actually now it has been more difficult to get reputation because of the payment of giving reputations has now been stopped, so the people also lost the interest to give reputations.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I'm here to become familiar with the cryptographic forms of money yet I have discovered a pleasant gathering that have a great deal of extremely amazing highlights that we can't disregard. This is one of them and giving an identification to the best clients is making it stunningly better

the more adaptation means people are liking the content more and the leaderboard is based on the reputation points that means it is not the modulators who choose the best topic it is the members who do that

The most important thing is that when you are writing your posts then you should take care about your topic. And create the useful and helpful posts for the other. Be careful in your responsibility in the posts.

You should avoid from scamming and cheating also. You should create a list without any spelling mistake and grammar also. Because these mistakes affect directly n your reputation points. Because a reader give you points after noticing that contents.

According to my opinion most impressive content must contain valuable and helpful content. It must be related to topic. It should not mess with other comments. It should have new information which can attract others to give reputation.i will suggest also to add new information.

When I watched such type of profile like you mentioned and your profile also I got lot of energy and enthusiasm to do more and more and make my profile excellent to. I got a lot of inspiration from such type of senior people, such people helped me a lot. Thanks seniors.

We are so much gracefull by these members 

These members are golden members of this forum

I always advice people to learn from successful persons 

Because they have unique skills and tactics 

One thing I will like to tell you that if you will work hard your work  will be pays off you one day 

I feel so proud that we have  these members in Cryptotalk. They have earned such a good reputation by posts. Creating a useful post is not easy. We should motivate them more and more. 

Hey friend I think all features of the forum are very important for us because we can use everything of the forum easily by using the features similarly the feature of giving the reputation is also a very important because we can appreciate and encourage the members of the forum to make the useful and quality posts.

Yes you are right mate and this effect to our reputation in the forum and to attract new members to our profile. And by this our income also increase but it makes me fearful because this forum catch the topic more strictly and due to this we can get warning points.

But still to find such people you must get to open their accounts which only occurs by chance, so personally I do not see how this brings anyone likes, or elaborate more so I get to understand what you mean.

Absolutely superb and inspirational features added in the forum. It's really motivating members to work hard for more reputation to nail the position. Out of thousands members gathered only person clinch on the that position per day. So competitive and respective position. Quality post is the key to the success.

This feature is really so cool. I love the whole project features here. This is so well decorate. People can easily browse this site. Everything is in perfect position. Thanks for discussion this topics with us. Have a nice day.       

Thank you so much for sharing information with us .Its such ha usefull information for all members.Its a great post specially for me who increase my knowledge .This is very good and its gives more power to.post usefull topics and only members can get the achievement in the forum with a creating great post.

Wow I did not know this feature of the forum is impressive to see the amount of good reactions that these members had, and is very motivating at the same time I think I'm still too new here to aspire to win this competition but I hope over time to increase my rank and participate in this competition 

How proud it is to have such good members, who have built a good reputation thanks to their active and constructive participation in the forum, hoping these members will continue to promote in the near future. .

Thanks for this useful post. This feature is very important for us.with the help of this feature we can make our content more informative and valuable. This feature help us to get more reputations and likes on cryptotalk.