Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

My friend, your topic is important and useful..We are working to earn money and improve the standard of living, so we have to be patient, work actively, and not withdraw and strive until the end to achieve your goal.

This can happen to any person. But not to this extent. You just need to trust yourself and be less scared of such things. You know you have everything on your control so you need not worry of such silly matters. If you really want you can approach someone who would help you out and assure you that things are very much on the positive side. This would definitely relieve your stress and gain control over your actions.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

You are right stress is good factor is a good thing I think you choose correct topic.

It's very important to me I have taken a lot of stress in crypto trading....

• +1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 11:47 AM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

I feel you, i really feel you, that's me i do this things every time i send bitcoin from one address to another, i even check the form four or five characters of the wallet addresses and the last characters, and men that what i did every time, but that helps me not to send my money to wrong address.

• Useful or interesting 1

It may be a psychological problem, but you should try and be confident in what you are doing, and be confident that you have withdrawn the amount you want.

Trading and withdrawal operations must to put in order the time for exemplar background feature periods to check prices and era for trading and that the withdrawal engage position at the right foothold price for each one currency and as a result here will be major stressed.

Trading is very stressful but nothing if you trade smartly always follow some big traders follow like mkvee channel and some others. Read their charts and follow that. Don't withdraw your funds until its too much necessary.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Fisrt of all if want yo make an investment in the digital currencies then you have enough knowledge, experience and skills to judge this marketing price. And also self confidence and patience are the key to success at trading. In this way you will achieve your target.

I think there is nothing wrong with being too careful so as not to make mistake of losing your money. If that's what it takes to acpid mistakes, then I strongly suggest you keep up with it. Go through the stress and avoid going through heartbreak. 

On 3/14/2020 at 10:47 PM, MrGox said:

I understand that the market has been stressful but that's normal for people who trades or invests right? Traders and investors has their good and bad day or time, so if you're disappointed on something, that's totally normal because it's your money. I hope this helps, thank you!

When you are proficient in this field, fear will never dominate you, but when you enter the field of digital currencies and be ignorant of the basics, you will inevitably be afraid of everything because you do not know anything but sending money and receiving so I always advise beginners to work cryptocurrencies before entering it

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes my friend, what I learned and reading trading needs a great time and great effort so we lose money you need to spend a good time when you add to trading on trading platforms to watch the currency index entered in trading Taking to thank you

• +3 1

It's not awful to be cautious. Since it's a matter of your cash and hardwork. So you can be extra cautious. Furthermore, clearly pressure will come seeing the market. Yet, we should be quiet and well deal with our arrangements.

Dear i think you have no much knowledge about cryptocurrency and it's trading strategies, so you take stress on every step even during the time of trading and at the time withdraw.  

you are just afraid of losing. Use the money that you will not be afraid to lose while investing, as an investment, this is not a psychological problem, but big money will cause you trouble.

Bro this is not only your problem all the person who is going to share his money or trying to invest it anywhere feel this kind of condition. This is just a like the lack of confidence. this is a good thing in a way bro that I have seen a lot of confident people who share the money but that has gone to another address and in this way they'll have to lose their money. So checking again and again before sharing the amount is a very good thing. 

My friend that's the right thing to do by checking addresses of where you are sending crypto several times to make sure there is no mistake made so that you don't lose your crypto to a wrong address since,always do that whenever withdrawing or sending crypto coins to someone be smart and be safe.

What I think is that stress is because you are putting too much pressure on worrying about the prices. Make sure you go by rules and therefore we don't have to worry on anything.  The price would go up if the market conditions are good.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I also feel much stress during trading and when I withdrawal. I also check my perfect money address when I send USD to my perfect money account. I see again and again my address when I click to send button. I also feel stress when I buy any coin or token. Whenever I start purchasing any coin, I always get nervous that I will not be harmed. This is a natural implementation, many people do not fall prey to this forum and while there are many people who fall prey to them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you are just trying yourself to be secured of potential frauds in that state because you are becoming of a paranoid in the situation that you are describing. I think it is only normal since we know that there are things that our instincts tell us to be suspicious and be wary of our actions. This kind of things is only normal since we know that we are afraid of losing of our assets that we worked hard for. If you are talking about the psychologically, I think you are suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder in which case you are becoming perfectionists in every actions you make.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:09 AM, Bhaasaadd said:

That's not stress actually. To you it might be stress but the way I see it is that, there is no stress in that. You have to make sure you are doing the right think before you proceed that is what we call confirmation. It's for your benefit so that you shouldn't send your assets somewhere.

It  is not stress that what we call security, how will you feel after working for days, weeks or even months only for you to transfer your money into unknown account, all this things you call stress they are trying to confirm if what you are doing is right.....

Over thinking is bad for our health.You are stress about trading and withdrawal can? My friend,before researching or learning any thing about the purpose topic if we work on those topics then we feel stress.Because we don't Know about those topics and of course we don't know what result will come out after doing the work.So learn about topics or those trading platform then work on those platform.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:32 PM, MrGox said:

@MrGox I got your concern on the topic, but I don't think you need to worry on any of these, just because you shouldn't be checking BTC address, more than once before sending and for your ease can use QR code scanner app, which is always accurate and never have check your wallet address twice or even more times. If that's related to having memo, you can also keep notice of your memo by manually copy-pasting. So, there's nothing to worry and having stress while trading/depositing cryptocurrencies on exchange platform or online wallets.

• +3 1

Withdrawal operations should to systematize the time for case in point site specialized periods to observer prices and period for trading and that the withdrawal engage rank at the correct firm footing cost for every currency and consequently at hand will be considerable stress.