Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market

As matter of fact Crypto currencies values dropped down woefully in some previous months ago specifically in the month March due to negative impact of Covid-19. However BTC was able to recovered back to a signed value before it's halving and today BTC is wonderfully performing well proving itself to the world as the best, top leading, first class Crypto coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Bro, don't worry about it at all. I believe that spring is a time for stability! And of course, at first it doesn't show us any discoveries or boundaries. We can see that it is unstable, so it is time to buy, but clearly not to sell. Therefore, in the spring you really play at your own risk!

Nobody knows the perfect solution to that i guess and i think the best solution here is to excercise patience with the market because bitcoin is a promising coin which means sooner or later it will rise again to it previous price and may even go above your expectations when it began to rise.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Typing error

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No the price going up significantly. Its shows how volatile bitcoin market is and that makes it one of the best place to earn some decent amount of return of investment in a short time. Its a very suitable place of long term investments too. I know BTC is a very risk in term of investments but some says no risk no reward and at the same time high risk high rewards.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

No the price going up significantly. Its shows how volatile bitcoin market is and that makes it rogress as of now we need to be careful to understand everything in its perfectso it is time to buy, but clearly not to sell.  dancing around 11,700$ and we are hoping it has another way to which can continue rising up

Pumping and dumping this is the nature of the cryptocurrency to move with the demand and supply of the coin. We can see lots of fluctuation in the price of almost all the coins. For me this is the opportunity because you can make good profit with in the second but it's too risky to trade during the fluctuation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/13/2020 at 7:06 AM, Raqeebzy said:

The price of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market has been falling massively over the last week. The price of bitcoin has been affecting other coins like ETH, Litecoin, Ripple X and so on. It has really affected nvestors with the price reducing by 25.13% over the last week.  What do you think might be the cause?  What is the solution to this mighty fall? Do you think might be on the rise soon? 

The Bitcoin price now is really.going well and hitting $12,000 and I think it won't drop until the next week because the demand is still rising and rising that makes the value grow and maintain.

Corona virus crisis was one of the factors that led to the fall in price of Bitcoin not only Bitcoin but the world economy is at stake as a result of fall in price of Bitcoin leads to the fall in all other crypto currency coin.

As always Bitcoin rises after a drop and perhaps it still has more to go. There are some events that stopped it this year but it regained the loss and now we are above $10,000 again. Bitcoin is the king.

Well this is the first time I have seen it drastically dropping down. Now that I have think of it, I made a wrong desicion of buying bitcoins when it is still near to its peak price. Bitcoins and the other said cryptocurrency are the promising coins in the crypto world that is why I could say those coins would rise up again since bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency used. I can't think of a reason of how the proce range suddenly dropped down drastically but I am suspecting the political issue that the cryptocurrency is facing since there are not that many countries already approved to this.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:06 AM, Raqeebzy said:

The price of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market has been falling massively over the last week. The price of bitcoin has been affecting other coins like ETH, Litecoin, Ripple X and so on. It has really affected nvestors with the price reducing by 25.13% over the last week.  What do you think might be the cause?  What is the solution to this mighty fall? Do you think might be on the rise soon? 

Bitcoin is very volatile, like other cryptocurrencies. A large number of strong falls awaits him, but they will be followed by a sharp rise

It is clear that bitcoin now from my point of view is bearish but we have to take into account that this has a trend and the trends change and for what is expected the trend may change but suddenly to possibly give bitcoin a historical maximum again and This is how we will see it when the price rises without limits and we have to be ready for that, the truth is that I made a small projection and in mid-November the price would fall again to give a new decrease and from there to December it would go up and arrive to change tendency

image.png

Bitcoin price will rise very soon, we have to wait some weeks. I think it will cross 9k in few weeks, just wait

Although we know cryptocurrencies are very volatile, one day they are up, others may be down, the next day they can make us earn a lot, what we must bear in mind is that this world of cryptocurrencies is risky, you have to know how to play with the market.

Some cryptocurrencies fell strongly, almost 80%, and it is no wonder that the entire market is linked to the king, and that was due to the collapse of Bitcoin and the main currencies in the cryptocurrency market, whoever owned cash at that time was the king of the market,

• +2 1

If we consider the World currency and crypto market during the time of corona then I will say Bitcoin had a huge success. Though the market price crashed a lot when the corona started but now it has come to a stable state and all the crypto members should be happy about it because where the whole currency market was crashing,Bitcoin was in a stable state.

On 3/13/2020 at 4:06 AM, Raqeebzy said:

The up and down of BTC always effect many coins whee they have surge of twice or three fold in price. Their for market start stabilizing, because when btc goes down top coins also goes down ans people start buying them the capital of altcoins increases and market cap of crypto also increases. Then they change their coins into btc and the price of btc again start increasing. In those time traders mostly make profit and new invest comes in to market. So. When price of btc drop it's not bad thing it's an opportunity for earn with it. 

• +3 1

bitcoins dropped to $ 3,500 about 2 or 3 years ago it a buying opportunity and then tested the $ 20.000 level in 4 or 5 months

4 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

. When price of btc drop it's not bad thing it's an opportunity for earn with it. 

Well, you can't say it isn't a bad thing confidently. It depends on the trader. On the larger note, small traders are the ones who are a dip in market as a big opportunity to make profits when there is surge again. Might not be the case with whales who definitely have other ways of making their profits off the market. 

Sometimes, it might be a disadvantage. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

What happened in March was really shocking. We witnessed a very huge drop in crypto currencies in just a day. This was actually the effect of covid-19 and soon after it began to recover and now it has even surpassed the price it was in as at then.

I like to read these old posts to be able to know and know what made the price of bitcoin fall at the time, you also have to know that if bitcoin falls a lot, all the currencies back suffer, especially the so-called altcoins, which are the weakest chain in the world of cryptocurrencies, the factors that depermined the price of bitcoin at that time was due to the growing wave of insecurity that created the pandemic in the world, unfortunately when writing this, the problem has not yet been solved, but the price of bitcoin recovered very quickly and exceeded 12 thousand dollars very easy for you are currently in support of 10.5 k. I think that if all this is overcome soon, we will see the breaking of maximum stories of the coin created by satoshi nakamoto

• +2 1

Bitcoin has exhibited such movements a lot in the past, now it is a normal and natural situation, profit sales may come, pandemic effect or American elections may be affected by them, ups and downs should be normal in the long term, not loss in value, but increases in the opposite direction more likely to have a significant effect on the price of bitcoin in Asian markets. The UK's bans on bitcoin seem to have had an impact on the current slight decline.

1 hour ago, Fidel211 said:

Wow! The percentage is incredible! I really would never have considered it that way! Thank you very much for your contribution

Thanks for noticing that. It is not much really. The most important thing was the recovery from the serious dip. One thing I noticed about BTC market is the swift reaction 80% of time that happens. So much resilience can't be found in most altcoins.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In the crypto market after every dump a pump happens thats make this market so attractive for investing on this this market and now a days there is a high resistance of the price of bitcoin so in this situation i advice that make short term trades and play safely because we dont know when price dropped rapidly when we get to sleep .