Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market

The price of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market has been falling massively over the last week. The price of bitcoin has been affecting other coins like ETH, Litecoin, Ripple X and so on. It has really affected nvestors with the price reducing by 25.13% over the last week.  What do you think might be the cause?  What is the solution to this mighty fall? Do you think might be on the rise soon? 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 7
  • +2 11
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thats true, bitcoin price has fall and altcoins too have fall. The market now is very bad but its good for those who needs to invest because its the right time to buy bitcoin and hold them until the prices rise again so that you can sell it for profit.

price.JPG.c73cc08d268f45e8519973fbfc907321.JPG

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

РЯ приветствую всех своих коллег в этом чате (я имею в виду поклонников криптовалюты). Я на 100 процентов уверен, что резкое падение биткойна связано с этим несчастным короновирусом для всего населения Земли. Когда начинаются трудные и опасные времена, каждый человек старается положить деньги, которые у него есть, под подушку, а не хранить их где-то в склепе. Чтобы иметь возможность быстро расплатиться с Fiat. Это приводит в действие инстинкт самосохранения. Так что, дорогая, если короновирус продолжит двигаться в том же темпе, что и сейчас, все будут сбрасывать крипту. И падение курса будет очень быстрым. Криптовалюта для стабильной атмосферы на рынке planet.As если бы они не говорили, что крипта-это валюта будущего, но в этой ситуации все будут Фиат, ближе, чем родственники.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 1

Do not get panic dude this is the excellent time to buy and hold the Bitcoin to sell after the Bitcoin halvening. You can buy Bitcoin on the yobit exchange as they have just announced that there will be no deposit fees for USD , RUR via  perfect money. 

Yes I got shocked when I notice the big drop of bitcoin, I do not know if the covid-19 is affecting the value of bitcoin. I hope that things will get better soon.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price dropped massively since last week and it has affected other coins but let's not worry cause it will return to its normal price and this is the best time to buy bitcoins to invest for a long term investment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I believe the drop is due to the fall in oil prices . And the growth of koneshno wakes this will contribute to the halving of 2020.

5 hours ago, Abraham0 said:

Bitcoin price now falling down so much. Actually that is not the good sign in the havling year. From the January bitcoin price started raise but last day bitcoin price gone down for 5000$ 

You should look long term. What happens on a day today basis is not so relevant.

Do you trust that BTC is worth much more in two years than it is now? Then invest in it, and do not worry about the short term fluctuations. As long as you do not sell, it is virtual money anyway 😉

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Now not only 5700$ today btc goes down to 3700$ and every investor has tense in their mind specially for leverage trading investors washed their accounts and now depressed very much due to btc crashed. 

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thats true, bitcoin price has fall and altcoins too have fall. The market now is very bad but its good for those who needs to invest because its the right time to buy bitcoin and hold them until the prices rise again so that you can sell it for profit.

price.JPG.c73cc08d268f45e8519973fbfc907321.JPG

This bad and good in thee same time, we can benefit from this falling by buying and holding, because we know this falling is a temporary one and no one expected this, because if the current situation of the health care in the world, many things fell down, bitcoin is not alone in this

• +1 1

I don't think this time it is the fall of bitcoin price that is affecting other coins, i think the effect coronavirus affect each coin on its own.

Well, I don't think this was something technically was going to happen. It is compeletly because of the Corona virus thing. Markets all over the worlds are crushing down.

• -1 1

Bitcoin price will rise very soon. Most importantly, do not panic. This is what they started to buy bitcoin, precisely at a low price. 

• +3 1

I feel that the current virus outbreak could be a factor too. Major countries are being affected, so are their markets that in turn affect the price of crypto. Some of you may have encountered such monetary losses, but the people who are suffering are the ones who are being affected the most. Bitcoin and other crypto prices should go up again once this event blows over, but for now we should not keep looking at the money and materialistic side of this and look to the human side and find ways to help people and stay safe in this outbreak.

• +1 1

Yes Unfortunately you have right said, but in my view or l hope the event of the market will change in the near future. Because it is so bad for us. It seems changing situation will take a bit long time.

• +1 1

The main reason is the loss in trading volume due to the virus spreading and other problems, and someone is using private key of the plus token scam   and has sold 13k btc yesterday which makes the coin to dump so badly and altcoins following the same.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Nothing  to worry  it is the time  to invest  in bitcoin . We can good  profit  by purchase now  and sell when its price  rise up again.  The price  will rise up again soon.

• +1 1

It is a big drop in Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies, and this is a crazy decrease in the crypto market and I think that is because of the state of the world that suffers from the Corona virus.

THINK POSITIVE

The main and only reason of Bitcoin downfall is the current hype in the whole world because of Corona virus. The Fiat currency also uncertain these days. But it will rise soon when these things settled.

This is true due to the decrease in the price of the bitcoin currency on many currencies. Some say that the reason for its decline is Corvirus Corona, which has paralyzed the global economy. Currency rates will return to what they were when eliminating this global epidemic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this is all due to carona virus. But i think the rates of every coins will increase in skme days. We have to wait some weeks. I think it will cross 10k in few weeks. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is proven that corona virus or covid-19 doesn't just affect the human, also the other industries such as cryptocurrency and that's why the currencies on the market gradually decrease.

• +1 1

The thing is tye price if Bitcoin tend to attract other coins when especially it is going up in falling down, as this coins are kind of connected on how the Bitcoin price actually fairs on the market , but other coins behave differently when having to be responding on how Bitcoin price goes

• +1 1

Please do not have to worry and put this type of publication at every drop of Bitcoin or the market, almost everything has returned to normal, as is the price of bitcoin is on the rise....

We are in the situation where all products and services around the world are falling, so not just cryptocurrency market who is in crisis all the world economic in panic because the corona virus.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif