BITCOIN is going to the END ?! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

BITCOIN is going to the END ?!

I wasn't in Bitcoin during that time and I've read a lot, it seems that it was a dark page in bitcoins history as I see the chart and it was a very fast decline more than 60% in just a few days time. I think that we are over this event and we can safely look back then and say begone.

and now the price is 14000$. Bitcoin is an asset, and a tradeable asset. The price will always fluctuate, sometimes it will go way down, and sometimes it will go way up, and most times, it will hover at a mean price. The trick is not to get too disappointed when the price goes down, or get too excited when the price get up, rather, be ready to take the trading decisons, which will lead you to profit. 

• +1 1

There is no end of it, i think it will keep on  growing for years there will be no end to it, the use will be increasing  all the time, so there is no question about  it.

• +1 1

Buying crypto at low price is best option for crypto users and dumping it at low price cause them more  disaster. The cap of crypto market depending upon BTC and if it collapse the Crypto market will fall down. The trust of people will lifted and people will not buy BTC. 

• +1 1

Really and you believed that Bitcoin is going to end? Study the chart from the beginning. It even reaches zero on a few occasions, this is Bitcoin a highly volatile coin and it does crash a lot often, not for everybody but you can just buy and hold and not worry about price.

• +2 1

The collapse will never go bitcoin, bitcoin is already very popular, I see it impossible that it goes to the collapse, it could only lower its price but again it recovers and stronger I see it impossible that the bitcoin goes to the collapse, many people are investing in bitcoin and will continue to invest already  which is the best cryptocurrency in the world.

• +1 1

To the end? Those who don't believe in cryptocurrencies projects may say that.. but if you believe in them so you should believe in the bright future of them too.. these cryptocurrencies projects especially bitcoin are really affect on the whole financial international system and they will take an important place in the future.. and the price of bitcoin these days can prove for us its great value in peoples' views..

• +2 1

Bitcoin is not going to be end because in the crypto market the BTC is the king and it run all the crypto market and when the BTC is going to be high at that time all the ALT coins will go high and when the BTC is comes down when the all ALT coin is down.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is in the middle of the road in my opinion and the collapse, even if it will not be soon. And its growth and strong fall is normal for the crypto market. You just need to catch the right moment of buying and selling to be in profit.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, AmjadBydn said:

All of us notice that the price of Bitcoin has fallen!

The CEO of the BITMEX, citing the fear of the spread of the Corona virus, which negatively affects sentiment, has made the situation worse by hedge funds selling the currencies that are already in a downward market due to calls for help from traders.

the price now is going to 6000$ 
but what's then ?!
Many sources say that the probability of the price of Bitcoin reaching 20 thousand dollars is still there till the end of 2020
Question for experienced traders !

Would you recommend buying Bitcoin at this low price? Or should we sell all our Bitcoin because it is heading toward collapse?

Indeed, it has decreased a lot, it has reached $ 3000, it was really scary for others and wonderful for beginners, and today it has risen to the historical summit and is trying to break it

I will always recommend that we should buy bitcoin when the price is low because the price usually always rises afterwards which makes it a definite profitable investment.

No, my friend, Bitcoin will not expire and will not give up, but we have to stand by it and support it with everything we can in order to preserve itself and get profits from your work with it

In my opinion i really don't think if bitcoin is going to collapsed so soon. As we all know bitcoin has already survived more than 10 years and from recent condition btc price is recovering

• +4 1

To the end of what? Price? Volume? It is definitely not the end of how high bitcoin will reach because the rising has just started and it doesn't seem to come to an end at least until the end of the year. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin and it is less affected by individuals. It belongs to all but doesn't belong to anyone. It is this great characteristic of bitcoin that makes it last much longer than anything else on the market. Bitcoin is not connected to any project and this is another advantage that guarantees its long lasting existence.

I don't think bit coin is coming to an end why because if we take a look at the system we will find out that their area lot of people who invest and are also making investment with bit coin so with this that is to say it will be in existence for a long period of time 

Bitcoin may have reached 4k USD while this pandemic is hot, but I think that is the last time that we're going to see Bitcoin at that Price range. Bitcoin may still go down, but it'll not go down to that level. If Bitcoin will, there's a good chance that Bitcoin will be fucked up.

I think that March wasn't the end of Bitcoin, because the crash was caused by the worldwide situation, but Bitcoin recovered quickly, especially after the halving and finally reached 20k and is now at 25k.
Everything indicates that the next year will be very good for Bitcoin. It's possible that there will be several corrections along the way, but I think the price is going to increase quite a bit.

I don't think bitcoin will go and in the near future. Crypto and bitcoin start to became more famous every year. Ever person heard bitcoin ones at least, but i don't think it'll go to an end, actually i think bitcoin will became more effective. I think bitcoin will take more attention from big investor whic is really good for the price.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has risen up drastically this month, bitcoin is just starting now and its not going to end soon, let hope government start using bitcoin in their transaction because the world is now becoming a technology world

The downfall in the price of Bitcoin was because of the panic situation created throughout the world due to the pandemic. But eventually it have proved to be a more advantageous period for cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. So I recommend you to hold the bitcoin and wait for the price to increase because there is no charge of the Bitcoin to and anywhere in near future.

• +1 1

This type of situation keep on happening in the cryptocurrency market and there is nothing to worry about that. Bitcoin have recovered very quickly from this downfall this year and now heading towards $30,000.

• +1 1

The price of bitcoin fell to around $ 4800. Bitcoin will not end under these invested in bitcoin and will always invest in it. Bitcoin will end when people stop carry about it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin isn't going to end, it is the time for the bitcoin to reduce in price value, this will have a better way for some to invest in bitcoin and earn passively in future

• +3 1

In my opinion i really don't think if bitcoin is going to collapsed so soon. As we all know bitcoin has already survived more than 10 years and from recent condition btc price is recovering.

• +2 1

Bitcoin right now is at all all time high, which suggest for me that it is not going to end, and it will dominate more and more, in my eyes.