Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19

I think that the logic behind this thinking is very sound and i have seen many countries that actually agree with this style of thinking. They say that the covid viruses can remain on surfaces and therefore the transference of physical fiat currency will result in the virus being spread more and more, and this will increase case numbers. Therefore crypto is a great contactless way to pay and i for one am in full support of this. I feel that doing so will also help to introduce crypto into the various economies at this early stage and it will become part of the financial infrastructure even after the pandemic subsides. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12.03.2020 at 12:38, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

Of course, during a pandemic, when everyone is trying to stay at home, the number of online payments, including those using cryptocurrencies, is growing. It really keeps you safe.

On 12.03.2020 at 12:38, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

I do not think that the virus can affect the efficiency of using cryptocurrencies. After all, in addition to cryptocurrencies, there is electronic money that is also contactless.

I think I also read that article, but the focus of the World Health Organization was not on the use of cryptocurrencies specifically, but rather dealing with digital currencies and digital transfers and moving away from the use of cash.

• +3 1

I dont know if this news is true or not but if this happens then the cryptocurrency prices will get a lot of boost .

At this time most of the people are jobless and are at home due to fear of covid 19. People also need money to survive so that people are started to investing on cryptocurrency recently.Because most of the share markets and other other platforms are closed but you can invest into cryptocurrency from home also.So there are a lot of people investing and started trading on cryptocurrency to overcome crisis during covid19.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't no how to think myself about WHO, I can see many contradictions, and much people dont see with good eyes this organization, i.e. Mr trump, Naturally, it is a logical step, since many of us are locked up in the house for many hours a day (I enjoy it very much and don't get bored since I have a lot to do at home). It is considered a good sanitary measure, in the way, we use and mine and negotiate our active crypto. Many go beyond, in countries where cash is still used and according to people who say; "the bills can be carriers of the virus", and people is rejecting all types of cash, and, instead, using plastic money or the electronic banking ways of payment of the banks, I do believe that it is a great opportunity for commerce and people in general, to understand the benefit of using, buying and receiving cryptocoins. beyond the opinion of the W.H.O, I am sure that even they wil love to receive some cryptocoins lol.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:38 AM, kizz said:

What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

I'm repeating this please everyone stay safe and remember all the advice our doctors our giving. We must protect the health of everyone. 

I think about your post it was a lovely one. Perhaps I wouldn't be in crypto unless covid didn't happen. I wanted to learn some more about the economy and the impact of the covid on markets and I found Bitcoin too. I looked again more curious in August and that was it. I joined Cryptotalk and start learning and I hope to become experienced very soon. I've learned so much and maybe in a year I can be one of the experienced members that will attract people in Bitcoin and Cryptotalk!

• +1 1

Yes there was. I also read a post that many people or traders were donating for the Covid-19. This is a good work. I really appreciate...

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency can be an alternative payment during a pandemic like now. By using cryptocurrency as a means of payment we can minimize the spread of viruses through banknotes. This is the most appropriate and useful moment for the use of cryptocurrency. Crypto adoption is about to materialize.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I personally believe that this coronavirus positively influenced the world of cryptocurrencies because many users have remained at home locked up and understood bad weather to investigate the world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

There are certainly many things that are going to trigger the use of cryptos during the pandemic. For example, one of them is the devastating economic situation that some companies have left, the consequence of this. Unemployment and these in turn look for the best way to continue having good income.

Another reason is the brutal devaluation of fiat currencies, the largest economic powers are already beginning to feel the rigor of the crisis. That's why many shelter their assets in BTC. So we will have more mass use during 2020 and 2021.

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. 

It's true that cryptocurrencies can reduce possible contact to the virus because most of the transactions can now be done online. It's not just cryptocurrencies but also fiat in our online bank accounts can be really helpful to avoid going out and having physical contact with other people.

The basic reason of spreading of covid-19 is main that a lot of people are in search of their daily income and they go out of the houses and try to find the money to feed their children and their house members. Through the help of cryptocurrency you can earn money by staying at home and that's a good thing if everyone will remain at home and no one will get out of its house then it will be good for us and it is very easy to control the covid-19 with the help of this.

I have always used cryptocurrencies both before and after the pandemic. In the current state of affairs in which some employees have lost their jobs, any kind of online income is welcomed by them. So, digital coins may be used for preventing the infection not as an extra income. This is the best time for online shops to start accepting crypto payment because it will increase their sales when their customers can pay with ease of mind. This will also increase the value of the coins because consumers need to convert their money to digital coins to purchase items from online shops.

I think its a good step for the health of people.we should promote the use of crypto currencies. Now it is necessary to introduce the digital ceyptocrruncy market to avoid physical contact  and contact diseases.

• +2 1

Yes, the use of digital currencies is considered a new way to combat the transmission of infection by freeing up fiat currencies, and digital currencies can be used to pay in several areas to avoid the transmission of infection through paper currencies that have become a thing of the past.

• +3 1

Covid 19 has had a profound effect on cryptocurrencies.  The Kipto market has stabilized a lot due to Covid-19, but it is hoped that the way scientists are working to treat this Covid-19 will soon be over, then it is expected to return to normal and the use of crypto will increase.

Yes i think it is good. Payment through through  crypto currency. Because with this you don't need more contact with each other. So by this you can save yourself. So i think it is revolution in the world of crypto. With the passage of time everyone accept it.

• +1 1

That's was a nice idea the world health organization took, it would not make people have direct contact with each other things will be done online and many would have no option than to accept cryptocurrency as a means of exchange

• +1 2

Yes you are right amd this epidemic the users of crypto has been increased and by this donation we can help other and also help to reduce this situation.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is playing a good role in the corona virus during this crisis and is helping a lot economically.  Those who work with crypto can do all the work online from home and can keep the time learning system running.  While other activities are closed during the corona period, the cryptocurrency activities are running smoothly and the economic problems of the corona virus can be easily avoided as a result of the profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

The use of Crypto Currency in COVID19 is so much becasue in the crypto market we did not touch the currency becasue this is totally digital and we know that the virus spread through the fiat money also.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/12/2020 at 1:38 PM, kizz said:

After facing first wave of corona virus we come to this conclusion the fiat can be medium for pandemic spread. So adoption of crypto will be a best option where we can run economy and daily payments easily without making skin contact wit others. The world health recommendation is best for all human of the planet. Where this kills thousands of people. And effected millions of people  in few months. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Absolutely yes the spread of corona virus have increase the total number of people using crypto currencies world wide and if the WHO Organization support the used of these modern technology (crypto currencies)then the future is here and crypto is taking over gradually and finally everyone out there should please stay safe and be healthy together we will win these race against the deadly virus. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1