"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

In my country, they want to make cryptocurrency banned. The government wants to keep an eye on financial transfers between people. And the cryptocurrency is anonymous, it does not allow them to do this.

I am from Argentina and so far I have not seen the issue of cryptocurrencies being discussed in official media, obviously by YouTube or pages that are dedicated to the exchange of cryptocurrencies.

A few days ago an economist from San Juan spoke about what people are looking for to take refuge from the inflation we suffer, he spoke of the dollar and for the first time in a local media he spoke of cryptocurrencies more specifically of bitcoin.

I think that our leaders are already looking at cryptocurrencies and surely at some point they will want to implement a tax on them.

I believe that at present there are more countries that have been adapting to the cryptographic world, now there are forms of payment of services in cryptocurrencies, this is really advantageous for us citizens. It is important that people know what is the scope of digital currencies and how they can benefit from them.

Edited by ArianLp

I am digital currencies that cannot be confined to a specific country or region that you can win in a region of the world, whether in the third world country or developed countries

We can all help with this and explain cryptocurrencies to people that don't have income and live in poor conditions. Everyone has a mobile phone and some data. We can talk to them and explain some ways to earn from the internet. But the problem is that not all people have the same intelligence as us. We can handle this and we have some differences but we are not stupid. We can do a lot of things others can't. This is for all in this forum. Maybe we are the 1% in intelligence levels that we are here now and early in cryptocurrencies.

El 10/5/2020 a las 3:23 PM, TimopheyKa dijo:

De hecho, incluso viviendo en un país grande, se puede asegurar el hecho de que no más del 5% de la población sabe acerca de criptomoneda. Porque es menos relevante para una amplia gama de la sociedad, y por lo tanto, muchas personas tienen un problema con ella! ¡Creo que en un futuro próximo, esta situación se desarrollará!

True, it is true that what you say. My belief is that in the next decade, cryptocurrencies will reach a lot of people in the population but even so I don't believe that everyone, as you say that only 5% of the population knows about cryptocurrencies, I believe that in 2030 it will be 60% But for this to be recognized and fully developed, it may take many years.

• +1 1

On 11.03.2020 at 18:09, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Sorry to hear that, my friend! The only thing you can do is continue self-education. Try to become financially educated and then teach others. This way you will be able to reach success and financial freedom some day. I wish you can manage all the obstacles you're facing. Take care!

Unfortunately, third world countries see Bitcoin and other digital currencies as a threat to them, but on the other hand, we find that developed countries are looking for optimal ways to take advantage of the advantages of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Countries like Africa are in a staggering need for the rapid adoption of cryptocurrencies, as most of their population remains unbanked... that is - outside the system, poor and unemployed.

The introduction of crypto would also create many jobs for those populations. Big players in the crypto space from the developed countries realize that Africa has vast blockchain opportunities to be realized and are ready taking actions to adopt crypto on the continent.

In my country, people do not trade with cryptocurrencies, because they are afraid of losing everything, and the biggest obstacle is that which must be demolished in order to move forward and reach your destination.

unfortunately crypto talk not allowed for Arabic people   and i think if it allowed for Arabic people will be useful for the company

I think it is our job to provoke and accelerate the adoption of crypto in such countries, by starting creating start-ups in the developing countries, instead Malta and Singapore.

The opportunities are open and vast, the demand for such technologies there is peaking. Making change in third World countries - may really be the start of salvation of the whole World.

I fully understand what you are saying, I come from a country in the same world, there is no cryptocurrency handled at all; However, my personal growth has increased a lot thanks to knowing this forum, I am encouraging in my social circle that they also know it. The growth of a country begins with the individual, so you grow and invite others to grow with you.

The appreciations that the world's population, whether in developing countries or elsewhere, do not yet know and therefore do not understand the importance of cryptocurrencies in a new economic development and distribution of wealth, seem correct to me.
However, I believe that the pandemic of this 2020, came to advance many changes planned for the following years. Social networks and the internet have contributed to a greater dissemination of information about the crypto world and I would hope that in the coming months and years, the majority of the population will be aware of cryptocurrencies and how work.

On 10/1/2020 at 10:07 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

This is a problem that most third world countries suffer from because most of the poor do not know anything about cryptocurrencies.

I think they need educational campaigns in order to be able to develop themselves and make some profits from cryptocurrencies

i recently came a cross a list of many third would countries that are using cryptocurrencies, and i think they use bitcoin and crypto in general to avoid the inflation in their country, so yea bitcoin is doing a good job there.

• +1 1

I also live in a third world country, in which only 32% of the population knows what crypto currency is and how it works, but little by little people have been educated with talks and conferences that are held all over the country.

In my country the crypto currencies have been an escape for the so high levels of inflation that exist at the moment, at the moment it is one of the countries where more crypto currencies are traded in the world, the crypto currencies are very entered to the market.

Well, I am from a third world country, with an increasingly worse economy, with high inflation rates and there are more corrupt than people, and I can tell you that here the world of Cryptocurrencies is very wide and every day it is increasing. Many people have managed to survive this crisis thanks to them, they turned out to be a solution for the unbanked sectors of the country (as is happening in India). 

That sounds interesting, I live in one of them and we see the need, given the particular characteristics we have, to apply this methodology to diversify and improve the economy. With a super devalued currency, the cryptos are presented as a salvation. And I know that it is so.

In my country many know that it is a cryptocurrency, but they do not know how they are used or how they are obtained, now there is still a long way to go before they can be adopted

Cryptography is in charge, precisely, of encrypting or encoding messages to prevent their content from being read by an unauthorized third party;  In other words, the generation of encryption codes and algorithms that seek to obfuscate information and protect it from "prying eyes" is the main task of this discipline.

My country is also third world, but unlike yours, here if a large percentage of its inhabitants know about cryptocurrencies, I estimate that more than 50% must use or at least have an idea of what cryptocurrencies are.

The reason is that in my country there is a lot of inflation and control by the government, for that reason, people have found in cryptocurrencies a way to be able to make transactions without being affected by government controls and they have also found in cryptocurrencies a way to protect your wealth from the devastating inflation that exists today.

well it's too sad but in my country i think that never knows about the cryptocoins, well not never but a little amount of people knows about this world, but i think that is it because the politics don't want that people knew about a safety and values that is it the Bitcoins or other cryptocoins. it's too sad this but i want to learn more and teach for others about that

Some countries have more inequalities in income distribution than others. Since the demographic rise and the economic system that has prevailed the cold war are increasing this inequality and will keep increasing it maybe it is a good time to choose what we want. One ruler? 1% rulling? 1% rulling along with a 10% of high class citizens and 89% of poor? or all equal. All equal can happen under a different system and not capitalism. With capitalism you can have the the rest. So compromise and live in poverty? Doom in poverty another 10-20 generations until a solution is found?

Edited by zhoutong