Faucets - A totally waste of time or not? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Faucets - A totally waste of time or not?

all faucets not waste of time but most of faucets waste of time.faucets or airdrops good for new crypto users earn some money and invest in trading.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:29 AM, phabulu said:

Anyone here still participates in Faucets? have anyone make money in any kind of faucet? 
My experience with fauces is negative, even trying years ago I've did not earned at least a few cents.

I still often look for a paid faucet and of course have a decent fee. Because most faucets on average are a waste of time with very little income.

Faucets now a days are a total waste of time, you will not even make 2 dollar a day if you spend all the hours in the day collecting from faucets, their payout per claim is so low and it takes time to claim making it even difficult to earn more.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:09 AM, cheewy said:

im stop earn money from faucet. because sometimes, my browser lag just because ads. they force us to wath top quality ads, they earn 10x more than faucet rate. it's suck i can't believe i'm part of them. for the people who want earn money, better you joined airdrop, twitter giveaway.

I also stopped earning calls because it seemed like a scam to me. It's good to make money by working on your own. Calls often give us incorrect information.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:14 AM, phabulu said:

Anyone here still participates in Faucets? have anyone make money in any kind of faucet? 
My experience with fauces is negative, even trying years ago I've did not earned at least a few cents.

I totally disagree with your statement. Faucet is not a waste of time. If we give enough time daily we can earn a good amount. I know they require a lot of hardwork but that is fact. If you want to earn without investing you should put on your hard work.

I agree with you that faucet are total waste of time as you spend lot of your time there but they give very little as compare to the time we spend on the website for doing different task and some faucet have very high minimum withdraw limit compare to what they pay you.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:34 PM, sm sobuj 2 said:

on faucets will only waste your time. Because the average faucet gives a very small rate, will not be useful at all.Faucets may not give you that much, but if you are into it early and have a lot of referrals.

Calls I agree with you will just waste our time. It's not fair to trust a call to work. They are scammed. Can't make money from calls. Every one of us will disrupt the work.

Yes it is waste of time I have also work but didn't get any thing but I think if we do it regularly then only it can give you benefits first you have to check that how much the site is paying then only you acn understand its profitable or not

On 10/16/2019 at 5:09 AM, cheewy said:

im stop earn money from faucet. because sometimes, my browser lag just because ads. they force us to wath top quality ads, they earn 10x more than faucet rate. it's suck i can't believe i'm part of them. for the people who want earn money, better you joined airdrop, twitter giveaway.

Yes you are right bro. I agree with your words. You discussed this topic clearly. Hope everybody will be benifited on this. I was also looking for this topic slso. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Khanbaba said:

Yeah im stop earn money from faucet. Because sometimes my browser lag just because ads. They force us to wath top quality ads they earn 10 more than fauct rate.

I agree with you because most scams call. If you want to earn through the call you give them your personal information then they should be avoided if they keep everything off of them.

My experience with fauces is negative, even trying years ago I've did not earned at least a few cents.

In my online carrier i start it from Faucets site and work in these site but the money which i get from these site i do not able to pay even third part of my internet bill .I think this is the time waste.

Faucets are the worst way of Earnings the website developer earns huge money through ads but they dont pay us enough like they give us only 1% Earnings noone csn earn through this so stop working on faucets 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Faucets take far too long to earn anything worth hanging on to given the time it takes to reach a decent reward. There is one site that I will use where you can roll a different number every hour. It is legit.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:29 AM, phabulu said:

It is true that faucet is total waste of time and we can not make any goo money in the market because these faucet will just give us some money in a month we just make almost 1$ to 3$ almost not so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It had been negative, there is no positive outcome from faucet it is just that it is better than doing nothing at all

13 hours ago, Godivnik9 said:

I know there are many faucet sites in the online world that will never pay, only wasting your valuable time and.If you spend time on a real faucet site, you can certainly make money from there.

The problem with faucets is not about payment. Most faucets will pay but they only pay a very small amount of each coin. Even if you claim continuously from a legit and real faucet website, you can't earn anything worth mentioning. You have to claim for ten hours without break to earn one dollar! Faucets can only bring you income, if you find at least 1000 active referrals to claim every day and you receive commissions from their claims. But unfortunately, your referrals will get bored soon and stop claiming and this will reduce your income severely.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:29 PM, phabulu said:

I can agree that is waste of time, because like you say you can earn few cents with them.

Before when price of Bitcoin was lower (200$ till 500$) it was good (I used) and you can earn same few cents but you had opportunity if price go up to earn more and price go up. For example before few years if you used faucets and collect cryptocurrency now you will have good earning but now to earn few cents and price can not jump that much like before. And before on faucets you can find just ads now you have short links anti-bot etc. a lot of thing which waste your time just for few cents (when you collect for many faucets it's few cents).

Interesting fact, did you know that first Bitcoin faucet pay 5 BTC per claim. :classic_smile:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/16/2019 at 3:29 AM, phabulu said:

I think it's a waste of time. Because there we can't make a good money for work. We have to spend maximum of our daily life to earn here.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Online based mining features and faucet app are just to waste your time here are no doubts. They pay very small fractions of crypto currencies. You should work more days to earn a few dollars from such sites. I suggest you to leave such sites.

47 minutes ago, Ethan said:

yeah of course is a totally wast of time and the problem at the end you will be boring then you will quite all, so you will not withdrawal what you have did, because to withdrawal it you need years to reach.

They are not a complete waste of time especially for amateurs. I believe anyone should start with faucets because at the beginning, learning is more important than learning. Working with faucets can teach beginners about bitcoin wallets. All faucets don't have withdrawal limits to reach. There are many faucets which accept micro wallet payment systems and you will receive what you have claimed instantly. Some micro wallets even let you cash out with balances as low as six hundred satoshis. However, faucets are useless for veterans who know how to trade effectively.

Yes you are right faucets is totally west of time. I agree with you. You can not earn from faucet. Its pay but very small. But its consumed many time. Thats why its totally west of time.   

Faucets can be profitable when  gou earn good amount  of coins and this coin value good to the top.But it happened only one time.for those who have collected from faucets and sell in 2017.Faucets take away your time and pays you small amount of money.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:29 AM, phabulu said:

In first life of crypto i joined many faucet sites. And i spend many time on these sites. But never get profit and i cann't withdraw my earned coins becasue there was a withdrawable amount whichi couldn't reach.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]