Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

Sometimes you have to go out to the home page and then you find it in the upper-right corner, but it may not exist due to poor internet or the page is not completely full.

• +4 1

This may be due to a misconfiguration of your usual browser that disables this option or that you have disabled it by mistake and for that reason it does not appear. It is a very important option within the forum because it allows you to perform searches and thus avoid making a double publication or falling into plagiarism.

Sometimes your browser may not support full features in the cryptotalk website, and this might result in some features to be hidden(not displayed) and not working properly. So, I would recommend you to change your browser or shift to another one. If you're using mobile phone for browsing, it is always a good idea to shift to Laptop or Desktop for clear web view.

• +4 1

It may be an error in your internet connection or your computer, this problem has not occurred to me yet, the only thing that I also think as a possibility is that they were updating the forum at that time, the search bar is a very useful tool, it is good to know that many forum members use it.

Most of the time the search bar is not visible in the forum due to internet connection. So we should not worry and we should refresh our page. Refreshing shows the search bar. We should use good internet connection to work in this forum so that we can work in this forum without any hassle.

Well I don't think it's any much problem because I believe it will letter come with time. Although I have never come across  such a problem because I'm still learning many features of the forum. Have a nice day.

The truth is that it has never happened to me until now, check your internet because it happened to a friend of mine because his internet was not working well but he did not realize it, I promise to investigate more about the subject so that if it happens to me in the future and to be prepared for that eventuality because you never know what could happen to you.

My friend..
Thank you for your participation
Due to updates that occur on the forum. I too, like you, have this problem sometimes and I think it will be resolved soon. We are just impatient.
Sometimes you need to press the Home button first, and then it will appear in the upper-right corner
I wish success to all members, thanks

Dear it is all right now and hope that now you are not facing this issue. Maybe this issue was due to update this forum . And now it is clear and all right.  Now we can see search bar and we can search all topics and posts.  And we can check our topic for repeating topic . 

• +4 1

This may be a malfunction in your browser because I have not encountered this problem before. Try to improve the situation in the browser and see the difference, and the problem will not continue with you. 

• +3 1

I have not encountered such problems before, I think that you should make sure of your internet connection because the reason may be a weakness in the internet. If this does not work, try to replace the browser you are using.

• +2 1

The elderly in the forum should work to educate the beginners and explain all the problems they suffer from so that they can always solve them. Work hard. My friend, success to you.

In fact, my friend, I have not encountered this problem before, but it is possible for you to exit the site and then come back in again and press the Home button and it should appear on the right of the screen in the upper mm

Welcome, my friend, here, and I have never faced this problem before, and I cannot help him. I hope those who know will tell us the solution.

The searching bar for confirmation of topic to avoid Repetitiveness, is always available at that exact position. Whenever I want to make used of it, it's always present, make used of it then go ahead and post the topic. As matter of fact I have never experienced what you said.

It's okay, my friend, it is not a problem that has no solution. Sometimes it also disappears for me, and then I refresh the page several times and it appears after that, so I do not need to worry dear

• +4 1

May be you have unstable internet connection. Due to low internet speed, sometimes site doesn't load properly. So check your data connection. Otherwise you can contact administration in this regard. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear if the search bar doesn't show you maybe there's a problem with your Internet connection or a problem with your browser, or you should make the page in the desktop version. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the problem is due to the Internet, but I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly members in order to get a clear answer and advice as well

Hello my friend, it is a collective problem, and it will be resolved as soon as possible, but this error can be due to the weakness of the internet or your device. You just have to wait a little longer to be presented on your personal account, but work will be done to update the forum and solve all existing problems.  In it and thanks

• +1 1

Don't worry, It is not a problem, I personally do not face such a problem, I always see the search bar at the top, but there may be a problem in the forum and they will fix it as soon as possible, you have to be patient, good luck dear

I think that the problem with your account or your internet connection. My search button is excellent. I always search for it to search for specific information I want to know in the forum.

• +4 1

On 3/9/2021 at 10:50 AM, basel23 said:

If this does not work, try to replace the browser you are using.

Generally speaking, a member suffering from similar situation can patiently reload the page, wait for sometimes. Most a times it might be the internet and other related technical circumstances ranging from the victim device, internet. 

Your problem is annoying, we all prefer to have easy access to whatever we want to look for
For me this option is always available in front of me
Look, you may have logged in from a site, application, or copy that is not new
You have my love and respect ❤