Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

I did not face any such problem whenever I want to search anything I click on the search bar  and then type the things that I want to search and it always gives me a good result if anyone is facing this problem then maybe there is some internet issue.

• +2 1

Well, I think there could be some reason such as technical issues in your side. Because I haven't faced anu problem in search bar yet since I have joined the forum. I have used many times searchbox, but haven't seen the disappearance of this feature. As the post is too old, then this problem would be now solved.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I have had the same issue before and it is quite irritating sometimes. Also sometimes whenever I search for a specific topic, it would take lots of time to load the content and it is quite time consuming too. This can be really frustrating whenever we are in a hurry so I hope the moderators would soon take care of that.

The work ought to face.It may depend upon on the portable arrange and all the great all kind of work is additionally portable processor.You need to hold up few seconds definitely it wil appear.That isn't a enormous issue may expensive to be the most excellent companion to all the work on it for the world.

My dear friend sometimes it happens and this is for some reasons that if we have not a good quality internet and forum does not reload successfully and also sometimes there may be some issue but I want to say that you should refresh your page and then try it it must will show you the search bar on the forum.

Basically, this problem is due to network problem. I have this problem sometimes. In fact, I have to read this problem because I do not have a good network. If you refresh, I hope it can be fixed.

Edited by Sumu2021

I am hearing this problem just from you. I haven't experienced this issue yet. Refresh it or reboot your device, may it solve your problem.

I have not encounter such problem before but I think the problem might actually be due to a bad network connection or some upgrade in the forum

Is conceivable you object to your pilot, a few times the guides they dont load completely, so is conceivable this is the motivation behind why you dont see your pursuit bar on you Cryptotalk page web.

It may depend upon on the mobile network and also mobile processor. The google results will then detail all the topics related to an similar to the search you have made on this forum and you can find the one you are looking for. Also you can use CCleaner free utility to clean all your browsers from cookies and downloaded temp files, along with a few of the temp windows files that are no longer needed. 

I do not think there is such issue with me, I think you should try changing your browser or you should try making use of some other device.

Network is main issue to face this type of problem change your internet and if also face the same issue then you should change your browser and then login your account then your problem will solved. 

I think you choose the right address, I hope it will not be a problem. Forums have a specific method for searching which is something that can be easily searched through. Which is very helpful for everyone and very helpful to find.

On 3/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem?

I am surprised to hear about search bar button is not appears sometimes while I never face such a problem. When I need to search anything I found search bar available at right corner always. I think you should check your network and your app in which you use cryptotalk. 

I do not see any of such issues I think there is some kind of bug in your browser you should try it and It will be the good one again and also you do not use it often right?

Dear i do not face such a problem any time. But if you faced such a problem then may be its your internet problem. So do not worry, i think your issue will be solve as soon as possible. If do not solve then contact with administration by clicking the contact with is button.

Dear companion, Cryptotalk is an exceptionally mainstream and dependable stage. Here's essentially: You need to ensure you're on the landing page of Crypto Talk now and again you're not on the landing page, so you can't discover the inquiry bar, so if it's an issue, there's no compelling reason to stress over it soon in the event that it occurs. Much obliged to you

This is strange because I have not experienced any such problem , I thing the problem is with the internet connection you have and not with the forum site. Try to refresh the page and to close all the other opened windows if you are using a laptop, or if you are using a mobile you can just close all the tabs and open the site again and I hope that your problem will be solved.

I encountered this error for several days, but it became fixed and I suppose the motive for its existence changed into because of some mistakes and updates that the directors make to the forum, so don't worry my pal will go back. Everything will go back to what it became formerly

I have not faced that kind of problem yet my friend If any issues are there the moderators would be there to help you don't worry just try it on another browser check the search bar is available or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Don't worry dear friend this is a simple problem which something appears when our internet connection getting down .So no worries it happened to me many times .

I think that's the problem everyone faces, it might depend on the mobile network and the mobile processor as well. You have to wait a few seconds for sure it will appear. post and make comments.