Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

On 10/15/2019 at 7:07 PM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Following other traders is not the only way to earn from crypto trading because you can teach your self  by learning more about signals and develop your own  way to get into these markets. I used  to work with my self to get the best results from every condition, that is what i do 

Very true but the first thing to consider even if you'll teach yourself is that you'll still need a mentor that will guide you whenever you fail in some steps, because experiences matters in every game and without learning from those with experience you may accomplish your goal but it may be late

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At some point in time most of the traders traded based on the recommendations or advice of professionals regarding analysis and market trend,
But the best really is to learn and rely on yourself to analyze and take deals.
Ready recommendations without an attached analysis make the trader not able to learn and analyze by himself, but only follow others.

• +1 1

I prefer to follow my own plan tan following an influencer or analyst that I barely know and who are usually paid to advertise for certain things, so their advice is not honest. There is google and a sea of information available for everyone, just read and educate yourself then make your won plan. 

• +2 1

Trading based on technical analysis and with the help of some indicators in the trading view application, they give some confirmation of the trend And sometimes use the strategy of Fibonacci, which depends on the golden percentages

It's right listening to others isn't good, I have realised this personally. We have to be speculative and listen from others specially the YouTubers and should check their track record just by watching old videos or old prediction about the market. 

And we can use the idea as reference and try to study market on own. However for learning TA you can take help from YouTuber or blogs but we have to be sure they explain everything or not.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes I also have noticed this. Not all signals or the predictions of the influencers or the advice from experts would turn to be right. It is when we do our own research and analysis based on the theoretical and foundational basics from reading that would help us to distinguish the right and the fake news directed towards us.

I am a good trader and that is the reason that i am not following anyone becasue i know that how to analyse the crypto market and how we can trade in the market. This time is not good for the trading in the market becasue market movement is very fast and we can lose our money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:07 PM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Following other traders is not the only way to earn from crypto trading because you can teach your self  by learning more about signals and develop your own  way to get into these markets. I used  to work with my self to get the best results from every condition, that is what i do 

But following other traders will make you learn fast and understand easily. Sometimes after reading or making research you will still someone who will guide you through. I guess teaching yourself is not enough you need experience, information and ideas  from other traders. Your ideas plus other people's ideas may create something different....

• +3 1

I think that trading approach of the cryptocurrencies should be integrated. The motivation to the purchase of a certain coin should be influenced by the combination of all these factor that you have talked about in your topic.

• +4 1

Sorry, I don't know anything about this. Gram told me about it, so let us know first. I did not stop it myself so I do not know about things If someone told you about it, please tell there . 

I watched videos in those youtubers said that by these signals and signs we know about that currency but I can't believe on those because I think the future of any currency we don't decide the price of any currency depends on supply and demand and it's only a way the dependance of any currency so we don't focus on these types of signals we can guess only by the history of trading if that currency. 

• +2 1

Non I  invest after a careful watch of the market/price situations, by doing that I feel I'm better convince than a total dependent on friends advice.

Following different trading isn't the best way to procure from crypto exchanging in light of the fact that you can show your self by learning more signals and build up your own specific manner to get into these business sectors. I used to work by my self to get the best outcomes from each condition.

i take helps from some good youtubers technical analysis on live chart and i done my own technical analysis and then find out best solution of trade on which coin or token on how long or short

• +4 1

You should not think that trading in the markets can take place without a prior plan or reasonable logic behind each step. If you do not trade according to an advance plan, this will lead you to use the most elementary thinking areas of the brain instead of the more developed areas.

• +4 1

Following signals is a big risk because some are false, but when following signals you don't have to stake hugely so as not to be on the loosing side that you can recover from.

Since I joined the cryptocurrency market, I began to study technical analysis and did not rely on the advice that is published on social media because most of them do not succeed and cause a great loss to traders.

• +1 1

By working from cryptocurrency you can join the demand of the market. Market demand decreases or increases. He can take advice from this forum. You have to follow every signal. You have to work with a little risk. You can easily learn from this forum how to trade, and how to invest capital by trading.

• +4 1

I don't believe trading under signal, but at times I do seek advice from a friend who I believe they know about cryptocurrency better than I do, I never believe that anybody is an expect I believe in continues learning, I ask for advice and also do my own research online too 

We must be keen on learning and gaining experience by following only trusted people, in addition to that we like to read articles and constantly follow updates and news of cryptocurrencies. 

I usually take advice from others that have vital information because I know that the information will really help me to achieve many great things and be successful 

On 1/6/2021 at 12:20 AM, basel23 said:

Since I joined the cryptocurrency market, I began to study technical analysis and did not rely on the advice that is published on social media because most of them do not succeed and cause a great loss to traders.

Following advice from professional traders can be useful but not from social media. Despite this, you have to follow news regularly especially if you want to invest or trade with centralized coins. Technical analysis alone is not sufficient in some conditions. If the project of a coin is going to bankrupt, you have to sell it soon without doing any analysis. I think we should use all trading tools at our disposals to achieve the best result. In the same way that single coin trading can be harmful, single method trading can also have negative consequences. 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

Hello friend, the basis of trading and investment in various platform shouldn't depends on a fixed pattern, flexibility should be applied. One should aquire knowledge before investing but if a trusted friend provide information, I think it's best to take advantage of the opportunity.

My friend, there are many tips that are not suitable for us, and if we do them, we will lose. Do not let rumors or excessive talk affect you and your work. See for yourself and learn what will happen if you do this work in addition to the help of some very close people.