Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

I have never started trading. But whenever I start trading, I intend to do it upon my own . But signals from influencers and You tubers have some influence on traders.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

It is not always good to depend on the signals of others, it is also good to learn and deepen, although it is not easy to study in depth, it is good to learn with small daily readings and thus with the passage of time you begin to do tests with little money and practice their own signals.

I try not to do that. Whenever I start doing it again, I end making mistakes. Somehow all these influencers are putting you in the wrong side of the trade, they are convincing in doing that and maybe even after becoming experience you will listen to a good argument and go against logic to follow them.

Hello, I must confess and say that if I did it at the beginning, but this generated me a profit for the moment because later many of these signals failed, I do not know why if it was going very well, when the cryptos had a big drop, so I advise you to learn how to trade too.

Sometimes following signals influencer or advice from others is very good but to be honest you don't have to believe in anyone rather take your time to develop yourself in yourselves and have that believe that you can make it instead of waiting for orders from someone all the time.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/15/2019 at 2:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

The most important thing is that if we use signals from others, we will be analyzing and learning so that one day we will be the ones who make personal decisions, according to our learning, so I see very good waiting for people to help for free in cryptocurrencies and the exchange of these.

• +4 1

The truth is, I always prefer to recommend people to study to seek knowledge, read a book and all this will serve so that in the future you yourself can see the signs for yourself, this is the best thing a beginner can do to get informed.

Gentlemen this is a good question and I want to tell you about my opinion when I joined the trade on this forum first of all I get the knowledge on this forum and also ask to the other experience person about the trading and the influence in this market

To be honest with you, i do not follow any of the sources you mentioned, on the contrary, i make some searches and i am  working on small amounts in trading since i am still a beginner, i am trying to learn from my mistakes in order to improve my knowledge in the right way. This doesn't mean that i don't have a look on other analysts in order to see many points of views.

it is not good to trade on the basis of signals of the time when you have started interesting and you gain some knowledge you can be shipped to your own mental ability to make the changes and to make the trades on that

I have seen this a lot since I want to trade and I am in the process of learning, for this reason I am taking the tedious path of learning to trade, which is to search the internet for knowledge and books of trade, all these things, I am learning slowly but surely Knowledge and practice go hand in hand that is why I am here, learning about cryptocurrencies and seeing how the professional traders who are here give their advice and this helps me greatly.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this participation, you have really opened a very wonderful topic, and of course everyone who wants to trade must learn the technical analysis very much, And I take the analysis and predictions by 20% and rely on the influencers significantly. 

My friend, I am already trading but lightly and I am trying to search for the influencers who are currency whales because if I buy with them and sell I will earn very much, as they raise the value of the currency very much and the other thing is to listen to others and I do not like this response from trading, I do not believe in expectations Thank you very much

I never do big trade so I usually target a coin and do short time trader using that coin. But sometimes I just hold my earning of this forum for some period of time when bitcoin market goes up. That was very profitable for me.

• +1 1

This is the truth. Most youtub traders are not worth traders. If they were so good they wouldn't need to sell courses and ask their viewers to subscribe to the Bybit scam with their referral. They obviously lose money trading and just learned how to talk fast enough to hide their incompetence.

• +1 1

The best thing ever is to be able to analyse the markets yourself and to figure out where  the prices are moving but this is not an easy thing to do , it needs experts so you can look for some experts and follow their advice but check things out yourself  then when you know the right decision to make do not hesitate to make it. 

• +3 1

Hello, if sometimes it happens that most people maintain a certain trust in people, so sometimes they repeat what they do or follow the advice of said people, what they do not analyze is that they can maintain a loss or failure.
Something I recommend is to ignore what others tell you, it is better to learn and analyze things for yourself, because if you fail it will be because of you and not because of following someone else's reason.
Even so, the person is not high, who is just beginning, and does not know, and when he fails, the first thing he does is blame the person who influenced him, but does not analyze that each one is responsible for his own actions, cordial greetings.

Reliance on yourself is the most important thing in these things. You can depend on someone who originally relied on himself to reach this matter. It is not difficult at all, and you will reach what you want, but everything needs effort at the beginning.

It is not so easy to analyze the market and draw conclusions that may be correct, that is why many resort to buying signals or simply use free signals, everything has its risk but when it comes to trading it is understandable that people look for one easy and different way to operate.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:00 PM, Bills said:

Trading is very risky. I know there are many scammers on YouTube channels who give you a fake signals and take a handsome money. I do trade only mine signals and analysis. If you have knowledge about crypto currency and have a trading skills you can get a good profit.

My dear friend when I starting trading in cryptocurrencies I was take advice from youtubers or from my senior friends who already do tradings in cryptocurrencies but I think you are right we should study itself and then starting trading in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend. I happened form others tell you it is better to learn and things for yourself. I have signals and take a handsome money. I do trade only mine signals think we simply make something to that effect as refrence arrangement would have outcome underlines point.Thanks a lot. Best of luck. 

When I first try to explore trading, I don’t have any experience yet on how the market moves. That’s why I frequently listen on the traders that have a channel on YouTube, because that time they shown to us their prediction and it really happens. But some of their predictions does not happened, and it is fine, because we cannot assure the movement of price that’s it is volatile. I prefer not to trade all your funds to avoid of losing your money.

Well, i actually following the trend because it helps me a lot to gain some profit because the trend is actually predicted what will happen to the price in this coning days, as of now the trend is Elon Musk will help Doge and surprisingly, Doge pumped up.

Yes I believe we can trade on better grounds by the suggestions of other members. We have to work for our success. We have to do struggle for better results.