How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

Thank you for these valuable and useful terms for everyone, especially beginners, that we must know during our work in the world of cryptography in order to be able to succeed in our work

in order to take a starting cryptocurrency word you just need to scare was the first one is the money and the second one is skill in trading so if you have learnt both you are master of the university

• +2 1

Very useful post. Every member after joining  the forum wants to know about all these terms. You have explained so greatly all of them. This would be very very useful for beginners and also for the members who didn't know about this. I as not any clear idea about blockchain. Now i get it. Thank you buddy.

Firstly you learn all rules and topics about it . Please keep working and do your work regularly . It will be difficult in first days then easy .good luck . I hope you do your work very well.

But simplified, we must first collect information about cryptocurrencies, what they are, how they work, and how to benefit from them. The second step is to learn the analysis and the method and training on it, and thirdly, the actual experience begins with a small capital to ensure the ability to make a profit.

• +1 1

This is a very informative posts and it could be helpful for many of us. You give basic information about crypto and i think every newbies can take a profit from this post. I think every begginers should start with learning basic terms about crypto so they can understand more about crypto. After that they can watch videos on youtube and read much as they can.

The best way of starting is that firstly just go to the expert and get information about this forum then visit on this site and then take the second step this way is easy and very reliable for biggners.

I think if you didn't try some crypto experiments before you joined thus forum then you don't know much about crypto world, because this forum is not representing the full picture of cryptocurrencies, you are posting to get paid, but the real crypto is in faucets and mining and some things like that but the scammers have spoiled the trust we had with these things

• +1 1

Yes, I am new currently on crypto .And I do not have so much knowledge about this and for this reason, I can open someone on the way, when I know myself, I will add a lie car, currently working on this new opportunity. 

• +3 1

These terms are very valuable and useful for new members. They can read them all and benefit from them a lot, thus increasing their experience.This is especially useful for newbies who understand everything they read and those who do not know much about work can gain a lot of experience by reading it and get their work done easily.  

My dear friend, the terminology is very useful, as all people can benefit from this information in order to learn and start the right path for success and achieve his dreams. We must always learn and listen from others completely. We do not make mistakes

First of all we need to gather information about cryptocurrency so that we can know more about it. We need to know in detail how it works.  Then we can start this work. Thank you.  To ask such a question.

We need to know a lot about how I can learn something good from cryptocurrency, then we can do a lot of work here because we have to discuss the subject again and again, then you can learn something good here.  Hopefully one day you will be able to do something good here

Thanks for these informations, my friend. I think the best entry to the crypto world is through this cryptotalk platform. I think anyone with intentions of investing in crypto first should increase his/her knowledge and awareness of the market. S/he can do this only through observation and research and this place is excellent in that matter. I think any beginner should spend two hours at least browsing the content in other subcathegories of the forum in order to increase their knowledge.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think it is a magnificent summary about the world of cryptocurrencies since I think it will be very useful and instructive for many beginning users in this world of cryptocurrencies, I personally am grateful for the information you provide
A big greeting to the whole community

What an excellent topic, very well detailed, since the most important thing for a newbie who will start in the world of cryptocurrencies, will always be to acquire knowledge on the subject, also you should know that there are ways to earn income with them and that they should not be Infuenced by scammers or flashy pages, they should always conduct an investigation of the page in which they wish to participate.

I think any new member,should have enough information about digital money prior to entering in it.So he ought to do some examination about it.And this post a standout amongst other post for any new individuals in crypto world.All the focuses are significant for them.They can become familiar with the essential about Crypto currency,Blockchain,Mining,Wallets and so forth all.Thanks a great deal.

This is great information for beginners. I also suggest for every new person to try and understand exactly how Bitcoin works and also take some time to understand a few technical terms we use and their meaning. It is important to understand what we mean when we talk about decentralization, mining, hashpower, consensus etc.

There are like 10-15 terms and different technologies which all combined constitute the Bitcoin network. If you take a few hours of your time, then you will be able to participate in most discussions and you will have acquired enough knowledge to answer questions your friends might have. Also you will begin to understand why we believe in this technology so much, and after a while you will start researching deeper on your own.

thanks for such deep explanation about the mostly asked questions by the beginners so you know that we should learn a skill too if we want to make some money from the online world.

I think this is the best answer for anyone who posts publications and asks questions such as where to start trading or how to start in digital currencies, only you did not put the trading part and how you learn it in your topic, thank you.

• +1 1

The best way to start in cryptocurrency world is to join this lovely forum where someone can get unlimited information and knowledge on cryptocurrency trading and investment. Also, someone should try and connect with experts here to be as an instructor or guide to trade and invest.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:53 PM, Adavance said:

I think if you didn't try some crypto experiments before you joined thus forum then you don't know much about crypto world, because this forum is not representing the full picture of cryptocurrencies, you are posting to get paid, but the real crypto is in faucets and mining and some things like that but the scammers have spoiled the trust we had with these things

I think am also a victim of not knowing about cryptocurrency before joining cryptotalk, but cryptotalk has made me know much in verge of this little time to know some couple of things that are very beneficial about cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing such information  specially for beginners or newbies who want to start working on this amazing  platform ,in.my opinion  first follow the rules and regulations  of this forum,this is the most useful technology  which gives you knowledge  and earning  at the same time so beginners must know something about this platform  before starting work......

• Useful or interesting 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.