How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

This is the right to know  extensively about Crypto currencies system.

In the world of crypto currency there are several interesting, marvelous, reputable and Profitable sections for earning abundant and reliable money. Such as trading and making Investment are the most profitable plus campaigns which may includes air drop and bounty, faucets and paying games etc. 

• +3 1

This terms are very valuable for everyone who want to begin a career in cryptoworld because this topic explans the basic terms you need to know about Cryptocurrency and with the additional help of this forum then i think you will acquire good knowledge and concrete background about Cryptocurrency in he forum but you have be serious.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, Izeal said:

I think this forum is one of the best platform to start cryptocurrency because you will gain more and more knowledge and earn crypto too which will give basic knowledge to trade coins practically and theoretically too.

Yes my friend this forum has different sections where we can all visit and learn a lot about Cryptocurrency and something's related to it. This forum is quite unique i must confess and for that we should always make sure our post are of great quality so that other members can achieve something when they read.

• +2 1

On 3/8/2020 at 3:40 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

You have made a very important and informative post. There are many members who do not even know these basic terms. This post is enough for them to get basic knowledge of cryptotalk thanks for sharing a very informative topic.

• +1 1

Thank you for this post But from another point of view, the cryptoTalk forum can be considered the starting point for entering the world of crypto from its widest doors. The forum, with its different sections, includes many, many explanations and opportunities, and in addition to that, your work for him for a very good money is not available in this way in any other site.

• +1 1

In my opinion I would say start with this forum you will learn the basics of crypto technology in order to understand how the it works 

anyone who want to built themselves up in crypto can start from this forum , your topic explained well the basic information any member should learn about it before entering the cryptoworld , there are also other topics that provide explaining of earning methods in crypto and what to do before getting started to work onto it. after learning all of that anyone can start trading or investing or anything else to earn in crypto

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Nice post that explains a lot and many new people will solve all their question by reading this instead of asking, you have gathered a lot of information and all the common knowledge that everyone must know when begins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

And I think this is a perfect start an it works perfectly for us if we try and the most important thing today is to try and be sure to what we are doing the right idea is to really define what we are being offered, we need to really be sure to really run the place well the work that we need to put up here to build up a good strategy that works well for us. So its really important.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Everyone who has access to the Internet has often heard about the "magic" world of cryptocurrencies. There, ordinary people become real investors and multiply their initial capital.

But there are also those who went there indiscriminately: they did not know what to buy, where to store and how to use it. Such "investors" quickly lose all their savings and start shouting that bitcoin is a fraud and in General an attempt by the world Freemasonry to steal money from honest people.

Therefore, before you start using cryptocurrency, you need to at least learn the basic principles of working with it.

• +4 1

The first thing you do is to know coins, and after identifying them, you create a wallet in which to place the currencies and then choose a platform to trade with to increase your capital and start trading

• +1 1

1. you should look up Coingecko or coinmarketcap which coins/projects might interest you

2. after that u can check on which exchange they are listed (most of them have a huge  recommendation)

3. If ur only using Bank Transfer u might have to consider getting the cash first on coinbase since not alot of sites are using bank transfers yet, then buy usdt or some stable coin -> swap them to the site and u can buy the orther coins then

4. allways set a stop loss 

• +2 1

It is very easy to start on the cryptova you don't even need to own any coin or crypto at all because there are various sites that gives free crypto for just doing simple tasks. Like this site it gives you 1000 satoshis for every comment or post that you make how good is that.

• +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I like these cryptocurrency technologies. I think this can be applied to many areas of life, including medicine, police, etc.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

If a person wants to specialize in this field,he must first read,research and enter this market to learn himself.People who think that experience can only happen if it is indispensable will fail.But if you persistently go on it,be sure to learn from time to time.

• +1 1

First of all, before you start, you need to understand that any cryptocurrency investment is a risk, you must be prepared that your asset will fall in price at any time. But if you decide, then start with yobit, and then go to binance.

• +1 1

This is a very great article for beginners who are just starting to develop in the world of cryptocurrencies! Of course, trading is the most profitable offer, but it requires a lot of knowledge and investment, and the easiest way is to start with hands and airdrops that bring good amounts! Good luck!

• +2 1

On 08.03.2020 at 15:40, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

wow, that is amazing and interesting information, i think all begginers should read this befor joining crypto world

Basic concepts that every beginner in this world should know. For example, I would like to know the differences between the BTC and ETH currencies. To know what benefits each one has. Also I saw the picture of the mining farm and my eyes jumped out. hahaha who could have something like that.

Edited by estmerbol

All people can simply start, by downloading a crypto wallet like Trust or METH, subsequently they will need to dive into protocols and find out how everything works.

On 21.03.2020 at 15:44, jacker said:

Thank you, the useful and necessary information for anyone new to cryptocurrencies, these are the concepts that you need to understand and must understand. The terms are also very important. I had some experience, hopefully someone with a problem can reach me.

This site provides good information specially for beginners or newbies who want to start their career eith cryptocurrency. I would say that beginners should start with working in airdrops and eaen some free crypto surrency so that they can get an idea about it. Thanks!

You can start in cryptocurrency two ways: buy a virtual crypto miner on Yobit or start mining on your videocard.

For starters, the most important point. Install the application, or go to the exchange's website. There are two good exchanges that I can advise. Binance and Yobit. Then register on the exchange and look for Bitcoin or Ethereum currency. Wait for a bargain price and buy. You sell when cryptocurrency rises in value.

Best way to start is register at several cryptoexchanges and start to trade. But beginner must start trade with low sums to avoid of lose all deposit. Trade and learn.

Edited by Puzcoin