Will Cryptotalk Campaign Ever End? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Will Cryptotalk Campaign Ever End?

Hello my friends. So I have a question that came to my mind. I'm pretty happy with Cryptotalk forum and its campaign. But, will this happiness ever end?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

The campaign can be closed at any time, but we were able to gain a lot of knowledge during the duration of this campaign.
The problem that I have now is that I cannot transfer money to my Yobit wallet

26 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have a question that came to my mind. I'm pretty happy with Cryptotalk forum and its campaign. But, will this happiness ever end?

Hello. Let's hope that this campaign never ends. If the admins are getting benefits like us from this campaign, then I think it shouldn't be terminated. But still, it can end at anytime, it depends on the admin.

Cryptotalk campaign  will  end when they  want to close. But this forum  will  stay there for long  time. We can always  learn alot from  there about  Crypto.

Whether or not the cryptocurrency campaign will ever end is not known precisely because it is a very different issue because it is expected to continue as it is in 2020-21 and will continue to be reported later if it closes.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

The campaign can be closed at any time, but we were able to gain a lot of knowledge during the duration of this campaign.

Wow, is that possible , they may don't let us convert oyr currency to dollar,, or to real money, ???i am afraid of that , i hope that  not happen in future

10 minutes ago, Seedra said:

Wow, is that possible , they may don't let us convert oyr currency to dollar,, or to real money, ???i am afraid of that , i hope that  not happen in future

Yes it did, I contacted yobit support team and told me to wait until their wallet is filled again.
But I don’t know when they will.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

You are right, I have learned a lot of information since I joined this amazing forum.

I didn't understand what's your problem mate, could you explain to me more?

Well the admin can at anytime decide to end this campaign.But I don't see a reason for him to do so.As the number Of users are increasing and it will only increase the awareness of cryptocurrency among others and help to bring the cryptotrade upward . Hope it never ends.

Edited by Karnan

No it will never end if it is end then whole crytoptalk user can out of earning. That's  is big loss for crytoptalk and its users. 

No one knows this when this campaign will end. This is a question that has no answer but we expect it will be good in the future and will invest for a longer period. This is what we hope for in this forum, which has become a daily job.

maybe,as this forum are full of spam posts,and those members who.always break the rules can be the reason why this forum stops,just in case. so have discipline for the benefits of us.

I don't think so will talk is going to be and so shortly it will last for the longer period but we have to accept that the time will come when definitely campaign will be ended and we have to be e strong enough for the time but I think organisation will start new camp in at that time because they also want members in there organisation.

As a member of this community I really don't want that this campaign ever end . But I thik its already hard to pay every member , They already banned some  country . But its totally administration's decision .

I have always said that keep in mind that it is a CAMPAIGN and it will get closed someday. But we have gained lots of earning and knowlegde , but i hope that forum atleast last for more 5 months. 

The way Cryptotalk company is advancing and getting strict I don't think that it would end in short time but who knows the future.

3 hours ago, Cammer said:

You are right, I have learned a lot of information since I joined this amazing forum.

I didn't understand what's your problem mate, could you explain to me more?

When I click Send to my BTC balance on the yobit t site, bitcoin is not transferred to my wallet account, I have contacted the technical support team and told me to wait until the site's wallet is refilled.

May be or may not this campaing will close this is upto the admin be this has helped many people to have solutions in their lives so i hope thag cryptotalk campaing never ends

I believe that the violation of the laws of this forum by many users and spam is a possible reason for stopping this site

I never wish, just like you, that this happiness will end, because I feel myself a useful person. At least I found work in the end, I help myself to earn some money and also learn to trade at the same time in the cryptocurrency.

no one knows when will this campaign ends..but let's hope it won't be end..

if the form come with benefits for the admins then they won't close it and it will stay..I hope that's what happening.. 

There is no specific time to close the campaign and moderators will close it anytime they want, but I think it will last long and everyone hopes this will happen.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think anything on our world end in such day, also the same things that will happen with Cryptotalk, so right now we can get some advantage about it getting some income and also getting some knowledge and training on Yobit website exchange the trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No one is sure about this campaign when it will end. So keep working and earn money also gain knowledge.

Yes it may end this year maybe before the halve of this year but until that day we need to continue working here also nothing will be all the time especially the halving is coming.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.