Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

This is way from whee you can get more popularity on this forum. Just make the posts that are easy to understand for all members. The wording that you use for your posts must be very simple. We do not need to use extra high level vocabulary at this stage. It is a place where all are free to talk. So make a post for everyone but not only a few people. The post with simple and easy wording will get you more followers and likes.

Try to give the information about the market what is going on because it will help the people to investment on the cryptocurrency by knowing the market. And people will get the good information which will help them in the future who do the investment what is needed

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes you are right I also saw many topics that are  written in difficult language I can't understand why people are using difficult language.They can also use simple languagein  there topics they should care about us about for beginners we can't understand so much difficult language so please don't use such type of language.

In really appreciate your thoughts. Many members create their contents Inexplicable. As a result the other members of the forum has to face many difficulties. We should choose easy and pronounceable words so that anyone can read and understand the topic easily.

This is very true . There are a lot of topics on this forum that is very complicated dialect and are  difficult to interpret for most members . On this forum to make your all informative topics in simple and easy words . It will be benefited to all members .

Yes, my friend, you are right. Some friends have posts that are difficult to understand..so our posts should be easy to understand and simple so that everyone can understand them.

Understandable reason as there are alot of people who dont have some of the english sense in some words as not all of us have the great understanding of it but however in some cases they cannot be shortended at all as attempted it will be lacking something.

• +1 1

You are right there are mostly the people that are not from english background and for them it is very hard to read and undrstand the difficult and hard words so we should use the simple words to make new topics.

theme creation ought to be founded on current realities and it ought to likewise have source link..topics in simple and straightforward language cause everybody to see plainly

4 hours ago, Mubin2002 said:

Yes I appreciate your topic.All the member should remember that those who are joining here as a beginner don't know anything about this forum.So for their sake old members should use easy word which they will understand easily and get benefits

Yes bro I agree with you, it is not advisable for people to make topics with big grammars, many people are English learners, our understanding in English is different and making topics easy will make many people to comment since they understand what the person is saying. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Edited by Biojay

There are simple words in the prisms, but there are new beginners who have these vocabulary, so you must search, learn, and strive to make it easy to see.

I agreed! This is important because some people on this forum have limited knowledge of English language and don't have option of native language so be careful and take care of those people and choose simple words for your topic so it can be understandable for everyone.

Yes I am agree that make simple,easy and useful post that the biggners could understand it easily.when you use meaningful and easy content then others get a lot guidance from your post and it is easy for them to understand it.

46 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Yes bro I agree with you, it is not advisable for people to make topics with big grammars, many people are English learners, our understanding in English is different and making topics easy will make many people to comment since they understand what the person is saying. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

That's what am saying, some members here aren't English,they don't speak English in their country, so they learn here , simple English that will communicate to the members is a nice thing, big Grammer is not bad but it should be limited. Thank you

I can totally understand you but some subjects can't be wrote with using easy words. But if you search every words that you don't know, you'll start to understand after a while. But you're right if we make simple topics more people will take benefit from it .

• -1 1
  • +4 1

I can see you concern . This forum is nice in terms of practicing your written language and vocabulary. So it is sometimes good to learn about the words you can not understand. Personally, I learned english through hard work, by observing the vocabulary in song lyrics and computer games, written materials etc. Have a nice evening and thanks for reading my post.

• -3 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I agree. Not everyone in this forum is literate and has english as their second language. Make yourself easy to understand, so that you will successfully educate everyone instead of confusing them with highfalutin words. 

You are right man at the end what matters is if your massage was passed across or not so simple terms and clear word make people relate easily with you post and hence communication becomes easy. 

• +2 1

Yes it is required of us to use simple language and words in creating topics.it would be easier  for everyone to understand and elucidate.it is important for communication to be easier  between you and the reader.

Yes it is true that make topics in simple and easy words so that everyone can understand your topic and topic should be informative for everyone because beginners learn from your topics .

• +2 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:50 PM, Tanisha19 said:

I agree with you we should post comments simple and easy so that the beginners and other users can take help for posting comments. 

Yeah but we can also use any words we want to, it is an English form and we can use any English words that we want. It will also help other members to learn how to speak English, if they don't understand some words then they may use the google search for searching about it. We have our resources we should maximize by using it. 

• +5 1

Actually making topic easy for other to understand so that they could be able to contribute most especially the newbie, use simple language which everybody will get knowledge and experience on that topic. Crypto will help you know more on daily tips e.g business, education, and bitcion exchange weather it fall or rise

Dear mate you are right when someone enter this platform his first Priority is to gain knowledge and information about Crypto currency world. If your topic would unique and easy to learn then the readers seek your information fastly gives you a heart which is basically your reputation success.

• +4 1

Yes my friend and I agree with you on this matter, we have to keep in mind that some members are new and need to find smoothness in the topics in order to be able to share the topics on Cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1