3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Indeed, these 3 things are very favourable. The knowledge make us to earn more money from crypto. And be working on here the forum gives a chance to earn a handsome money. It’s really good that actually we earning through learning.

That's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. If you want to know more about cryptocurrency, you can learn it here or you can improve your English by working every day.

• +2 1

The most important thing we get from this platform is the knowledge of crypto that we are able to gain from these things.  What we can earn is an added bonus.  I don’t agree much with the last point when it comes to learning English, because I’ve noticed a lot of posts about poor English.  I don't think reading English will help you type it.

In this forum you can get a lot of things, there is two main benefits from this forum, the first one is money, and the second thing is earning informations about crypto where everyone can use them in his crypto life. 

You are right, my dear, I have benefited from this forum a lot in that it has played a great role in my practical and university life. I advise everyone to visit this forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and strengthen the English language

• +1 1

And also earning! Which serves as the purpose of majority of the members here. There are also a lot more topics that are shared here that are about investing, ratings, trading and the likes.

Well, those are good example of the benefits of the forum but to make it simple i think in my case and own opinion the forum gives us 

1. Learnings

2. Earnings 

3. Experience, because i think just through reading other people's topics, we are like experiencing as well how trading and investing happened. We may not know how to trade in reality, just by reading some topics here in the forum gives us already an idea. 

Edited by Hume

Yes these are very beneficial and the least things we can get from this forum but there are many more things we can learn from this platform apart from these 3.

Like we can build our confidence which is very important factor that effects us in many ways like you don't have the confidence you can't get anything so it means that confidence is the key too getting anything in particular and we get that confidence by interaction and on this platform we do interact with other members and build our confidence.

Yes you are absolutely right.. cryptotalk is a useful forum which provides you multiple things on forum about trading currencies.. cryptotalk increase my trading knowledge.. how we can trade here on cryptotalk forum cryptotalk tells me that.. yes cryptotalk forum also increase my English writing power.. thanks forum for all these things . 

Cryptotalk is best forum of knowledge and learning. We can learn many things about cryptocurrency and trading. 

Cryptotalk gives earning to the users we can earn from here. And save our earnings for future use. 

By reading posts where our knowledge is increasing, by writing posts our english writing skills may increase. Which will definitely helps in our studies.This forum is also good for socializing.I think most of the members didn't know that.Here in this forum we are always posting some topics and other's are always replying to it so it is a sort of socializing.

On 05/03/2020 at 4:33 PM, Migo said:

You can earn some friends too, there is two main benefits from this forum, the first one is money, and the second thing is earning informations about crypto where everyone can use them in his crypto life, this forum is a source of a too many things, let's try to use them wisely 

Yes sir you are right that we get knowledge and earn money. But mean purpose is to knowledge about the cryptocurrency and trading.

Hello my dear friend, yes you are correct you can know how work the crypto currency, you can earn from this crypto, of course if you can learn a basic English here you can teach yourself.

Everyone can use them in their crypto life, this forum is the source of many things I had no idea about cryptocurrency before joining this forum ry crypto..  We learn a lot like trading, investing, marketplace and many other departments that provide knowledge.  With posting, investing and trading we can earn and profit.

Earn money and knowledge about crypto world is the most important things we can earn from this forum. We can also improve our writing skills and communication by posting in this forum. we have good chance to find very expert people and friends from this community and follow them.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes you are right . This is the best website. From where we get information  and learning. We can also ask questions and people will answer these questions. They also get earning from this site.

So , by this the writing of every member improved. 

Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that this forum can achieve many things but I am only going to take part of the things that we can, earn which is learning, we can gain information to invest or learn about investment opportunities and above all interact with people who have knowledge of crypto and for last we can earn cryptos and thus it is rewarded. 

Cryptotalk is beautiful platform.  You earn you learn same time. You are gaining more profit. You must follow rules and regulations.  Don't give up. This post is good  for newbie . 

This is absolutely true These are some of the most important advantages in this forum in addition to several advantages as well, including making friends in this field and making some profits from working here. We must always strive to remain in this forum and do the best we can.

I am start using cryptotalk 1 week before.. and I gets a lot of things from forum .. I am start getting knowledge about all trading apps and coin's.. gets the knowledge about income per week from forum.. and also from other app.. cryptotalk also increase my trading knowledge.. 

You can also earn money on this forum in addition to getting information about cryptocurrencies, making new friends, learning and from highly experienced members.

Actually 1, and 3, are required in order to participate in a campaign on the English section of a cryptocurrency forum. Although spam has already been reduced by 95% lately, still there are a few posts that have extremely poor english and absolutely no knowledge on crypto. It's ok if someone is a beginner to try and understand what is going on, although after 100 posts I think that everone should start doing further research, as without any knowledge they won't ever bring anything useful in the discussion.

Yes dear no doubt here we earn and learn. Here we can earn and we can take money from this forum for our expensive . And we get knowledge about Crypto currencies and trading and investment. And here we also increase our English language. This is best forum for me as a student.  

• +3 1

Hello my friend. Indeed, I agree with you on these points that I have put forth, so the forum is the best place to learn things about cryptocurrencies, investment and the right way to trade, as well as allow us to earn money in exchange for working here, so we feel that our time here was beneficial and profitable and also as a result of communicating with other members and reading a lot of publications increases Our experience is very English too

• +1 1

You are able to learn many things and make a lot of experiences in this platform. Besides, you can earn money by sharing your experiences and knowledge, And you can find good friends from different countries through this community.