3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

On 05/03/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Yes dude these are the things that we get after getting experience and utilising our time in the forum. knowledge is much important but earning is also important so the forum is giving you both of them and also enhance our  English skills.

Thanks bro for this helping topic. I was wondering about this many times. We can earn revenue from this forum, which is the most interesting feature. Also we can develop our communication skillsand improve our language.

Cryptotalk is really useful in all three cases you have mentioned .You can definitely learn about crypto currency . You can make revenue from it and can learn good English here by communication.

You can get a lot of things to work on this platform but important things are first of all earning money who wants to earn every people second learning about crypto talk and third experience.

we can get three important things (earning, learning and experience) with the help of this platform.The purpose of mostly people is to come on this platform is to earn good money or good profit by investment less people are come to learning about crypto talk.

Hey friend, I agree with you too.  From this platform we get three things for sure.  The first is to earn money.  We can earn a good amount of money from this platform.  Secondly, what we get is the acquisition of knowledge.  From this we get a chance to gain a better knowledge.  Which is not usually the case on other platforms.  Thirdly, what we can achieve is experience.  By working with experience we can succeed everywhere.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

2, Revenue from Crypto

By working in this forum we can learn a lot like gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency and earning income. We can develop English language with crypto.

You win a lot of things in this forum, but I will only tell you 3 things according to your request .. first, you will gain knowledge in many fields, including cryptocurrencies, if this is not the most important of them .. Secondly, you will gain acquaintance and good relations with wonderful people as members of this The forum and dialogue with them .. Third, you will earn money, which is Bitcoin, from us if your business is good

Basically we learn alots of things in crypto.

Crypto provide many things to learn such as information skill knowledge and experience.

Here we can learn we can earn money in crypto we get experience about trading and investment.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

Hi friend i would  like to share  my experience being a member.aThere are three things which I obtained  here.              1=social interaction.                                         2=knowledge  about cryptocurrency.           3=motivation. 

You've said it all mate, some people are grateful on cryptotalk because it improved their grammar most especially the lexical writing aspect and they have been doing well, one of the thing I also learnt here and that can not be disputed is the knowledge and courage to start cryptocurrencies again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really you are right. I am already gaining these 3 things. 1st of all I have developed my language skill than before. Before creating this account I even don't know what is cryptocurrency is. Thanks to the author for giving us this chance to gain knowledge about this and the main point is they are helping us financially by giving us satoshies. 

• +2 1

You can procure a few companions as well, there is two fundamental advantages from this discussion, the first is cash, and the subsequent thing is acquiring informations about crypto where everybody can utilize them in his crypto life, this gathering is a wellspring of a such a large number of things, we should attempt to utilize them shrewdly

You can get money, you can gain your knowledge about crypto world, you can communicate with the whole world, you can make friends, you can help others, you can show your creativity here. 

I agree with you. These list is main rules of crypto that we must follow. We should increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency so we can be able create quality contents. In topics or posts our English should be good. 

Well, exactly this site is very useful site for getting knowledge related to cryptocurrency along with payments that will help us alot. It will teach us many things that we may not get anywhere beside. Many people are getting free knowledge almost all topics about cryptocurrency.

I like the way you presented your post to me. I think this is the best way for you to convey something to the user. I'm going to add something, too. You should follow the rules of the forum as well. Often aim to make the best of your attempt to add your remarks. Your post is meant to be good.

Mate I actually agree with your point on what we can earn from the world of crypto yes the most important is the knowledge we pass to each other and the improvement in our English

• +5 1

That's right, the forum helped us understand cryptocurrencies in all its aspects, as we had the ability to make decisions in this area in order to achieve good revenues.

• +2 1

This forum is excellent for new users of cryptocurrency world to acquire experience and Knowledge from experts people. I think this feature is the best advantage of this platform, but more important things is that we should use this opportunity to improve our skills.

• +1 1

Yes mate you are absolutely right definitely we will get this 3 thing's if we work here clearly so we need to work clearly and make posts in a good and interesting topic so we will get more reputation and revenue.

• +1 1

As you'he mentioned; these are the basic 3 important outputs from cryptotalk.One can increase his/her knowledge for crypto.also some earnings to fulfil the needs.and yes rightly said english communication also improves through this forum.

Good plateform for millions of people to learn and earn at the same time!

Thank you for your information by dear friend. Cryototalk is an amazing platform which gives us so much things. You can learn and earn at the same time in this platform. The main three features of crptotalk are you can acquire some revenue from cryptocurrency. You can increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. You can make your english language great. Cryototalk also helps you to interacts with peoples all over the world. It also helpful in increasing your learning skills and vocabulary.

Three things are given. First, you can gain a lot of knowledge about their platform .second you can speak English with simple and easy words and also write topics in easy and understandable words.third you can know about crypto talk.

Good post dear and also good explaination.I think these three things must be required if you wants work at this forum.You must know how to make sentence in English.You have some knowledge about cryptotalk and crypto currency.I think now a days english language very much important for online earning.We must aquire useful knowledge about this forum as well as about bitcoin.

• +3 1

There are 3 things that we can get im this forum for sure. No one is knowledge of crypto currency no two revenue of crypto. No three is learn to use english properly and corectly