3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Agree with you i  also know  the knowledge about cryptocurrency  platform and we want to learn alot of about digital  currencies  and know how to trade and this is the best  platform provides  many advantages to us.

Those are knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies, a good earnings and you will have great typings speed. 

Thank you

Not only that,we can learn about lot of things in this website.And in return,we get paid 😄 mostly students could use this oppurtunity to deal with their expenses and learn at the same time

Also i would like to mention an important point , the main purpose from making this forum is making it an important source for all cryptocurrencies data in the near future! and being a part of this great project requires the best from us for sure.. this forum is giving a great opportunity for all people who interested in this crypto world to communicate with each others and there is no other place like this in my opinion! 

• +3 1

Earning the both knowledge and coins is the most important things we can get from this community. We can also improve our writing skills and communication by posting in this forum. we have good chance to find very expert people and friends from this community and follow them.

All what you have mentioned is so true but what is most important than all this is that you will be set free from all your financial restraint, there is no need to debt or loans because crypto will provide you with additional income that will help you to afford a better lifestyle.

Hello dear 

You are absolutely right i got knowledge about crypto currency and what is exactly digital currency i learn from here this platform is very useful as well i learn english and proper use of English from here it helping alot people financially

Welcome dear this platform.  You have to follow must rules and regulations.  Your knowledge is very important.  Without knowledge you can't survive.  Third you follow rules and respect rules.

Yes my friend, I totally agree with you. We can all these things here on this forum which you have told  in your topic. We can have enough knowledge about crypto currency. By posting here on this beautiful forum, we can improve our English and spelling mistakes.

This is true, when you focus on learning and gaining knowledge, you will gain these things in addition to gaining skill in discussion and expressing opinion, as we are in the forum discussing many topics and as a result of practice you will acquire this skill in real life as well.

Yes you are right we are getting these things from crypto and this forum is very helpful for all of us to get knowledge about crypto and as a student this forum is good for me because it take less time I am getting money and knowledge at same time 

Actually three things which i can achieve from this platform for sure that, i can earn money from here, i can acquire huge knowledge from here, and my communication skill and English language skill is increasing day by day by creating posts here.

Yes these 3 things are very important to make us successful on this forum we make sure that we must have enough knowledge about the crypto and we are expert in English. If you are expert in English then we can not make simple mistakes and use the all sentences fluency. Basically Knowledge is very important we can must get knowledge from the seniors members. 

I think that these are the basic steps in order to keep your account away from the ban and problems and start well on this platform and I believe that everyone should adhere to it and not forget it

I'm also agree with your words my friend. Yes we can achieve these three things must from this forum. This forum is really a good site to earn and learn .Here we can earn by creating useful contents .We just have to make sure that our post is useful to others .We just have to keep patience and have to do hard work here and we can surely get these three things which u have mentioned my friend.

Yes dear you are absolutely right that these things you get on this platform. These are very essensial elements of this site.

Hello my friend,

Am sure you can learn more and more here, for example I learned to exchange and share my experience and knowledge, I learned how to learn and how to start, and the most value thing I've learned is to be patient and work hard.

Thank you and best regards.

Experience and satoshi are the two things which you will get for sure.the third thing is you will get high rank in this site

In this forum I learned a lot of useful things, including valuable information in addition to helping a person learn patience, self-confidence and not despair, as well as the material side that constitutes an important income, especially for university students who need a source of income to help them complete their education

Yes, I am agree with you that we can get many things from this forum. First of all we can earn good knowledge, second we can earn good money and third is we can earn good experience about trading through this forum.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:28 PM, hajathava said:

you can find good friends from different countries through this community and get progress with them.

Though to some extend it's imperative for one to consider the facts of making global friends for the some specific experiences and highlight of relevant crypto events and other related things that concerns crypto currencies in whole. 

I like the way you presented your post. I think that this is the best way that you can convey something to the user. I will also add something. You should also follow the guidelines of the forum. And always try to use your maximum effort to post your comments. Your post should be attractive..

Hi everyone here, with my great greetings to you all, here are the things we get from this forum,

(1) knowledge.

(2) experience.

(3) and earning of money.

I think those are the 3 things we get from this forum.

The forum is just so valuable that we cannot overlook it. We have acquired a lot of knowledge in this forum that has helped mist of us to understand cryptocurrencies and how to trade them. This forum has surely made a lot of us very firm with regards to crypto.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. But after spending time. I will get a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto currency exchange and many other things. Makes our posts attractive and helpful to the other members.