3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Hello friend, I think you are right about these three things that we benefited from from the forum, but there are other useful things in the forum besides these things, including knowledge about investing, trading and coded talk. good luck.

I agree with you well .. Since I started working on this platform, my experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies increased, and I really started earning money and using the investment fund to increase profits..also that my English really improved and started to develop it and use new vocabulary that made me clearly better

Yes you are right I totally agree with you according to me third part is really important without the good use of English we can't earn more .So if we want to a good member of cryptotalk we should first learn English .

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

This is soo true like we can achieve 3 things at the same time how amazing is that! 

First we come to know about what cryptocurrency is what is crypto trading, and what is investing. We learn from experts here that is the best thing.

We can earn from this platform, which finantially support us too.

Yes! English 😃we can learn how to communicate in english, by sharing your views here on cryptotalk our English significantly starts improving, Because we come in contact with native speakers of English here.

Edited by Aleena2468

Yes you are absolutely right we can learn and get this three things from this platform and this is very important and good for our daily life this things help us in our daily life in many ways so this from is really good for everyone.

There are 3 important things we can get from this forum. They are given below

1= knowledge.

2= Experience.

3= Money.

Knowledge can never be waste it is useful any time in your life. We can earn money for using the knowledge and get a more experience from here. Thank you!

I agreed with you, my friend, as far as I entered the forum, I did not know about cryptocurrencies and this is what prompted me to enter and join because of my love and passion for cryptocurrencies in general

• +1 1

Yes mate as you said but their are many which we get from this forum, but those three are for sure we most get, we most learn about crypto currency exchange and also our English is going to develop and also we earn money if we post to this forum.

Hello everyone .I hope everyone fine and doing good in this platform . I learn alot from this platform .I seek alot of knowledge and also improveming my grammer .this platform was amazing we learn and earn at same time without investment . I m enjoy my work .

I agree with you, this forum teaches us many things apart from making money and information related to the world of crypto.

Off course you are right cryptotalk is a platform at which every user learn knowledge and experiences and as well as earn money. Only few platform in the world offer learning with earning. This platform update daily every user about crypto currency.

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true that it is a good publication. The English language is getting better here, knowledge is more than cryptocurrencies, and friends become more, that a nice forum

This forum has two main advantages, the first is money, and the second is
 D

Quote selection
Where everyone can get information about crypto .You can also make some friends, use them in crypto life, this forum is a source of many resources, let's try to use them wisely.

Yes you are right bro.Your information is good.we can have a lot of knowledge from this forum and also have grammer correct words skill.Many people can learn how to use english words to convince someone.

There is a lot of benefit in it, gaining good information about encryption and digital currencies, and you can earn some money and make new friends from all over the world. I hope this forum will continue.

My dear friend, we can get a lot from crypto forums.  First, you can earn money by working in crypto forums.  Second, you will be able to master the English language.  Third, you can gain a lot of experience.  It is a popular online platform 7  This is a very important forum.  Thanks

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true that it is a good publication. The English language is getting better here, knowledge is more than cryptocurrencies, and friends become more, that a nice forum

My dear,This depends on your hard work and focus on work.Crypto is great forum.This forum gain our knowledge and experience improve confidence level.This forum provides us many benefits. This provides earn and learn both.One thing i will add here is we are adding universal friends too and chatting with them.

you are right we can get these three things from the forum and the interesting thing is that we need to do efforts for them and we need to do only one thing for these three things and that is to make the posts.

Right. Also there are few more steps or things that we can achieve through this forum. The experience and the money. I think that this forum is very useful for every person, which can give you a huge knowledge about cryptocurrency sphere and also you can earn here some additional money

@ by leerobert ,  yes first 3 things that we get from this forum firstly . This three things are following . 

1 knowledge 

2 experience and information about this platform.

And third most

3 learn English speaking skill and use English.

Well yes sir, all of the members here are already know this thing and they're now continuing to make a useful post and read some quality post so that they can gain some knowledge to answer some topics here properly.

I concur on you with this point yet you can accomplish something beyond that you can get new companions adherents have some time with them have a good time get information about your work and meet new individuals. It is consistently enjoyable to have here around and numerous activities.

Yes i agree absolutely.  You can earn money in this platform.  You can learn and enhance knowledge.  You improve your English language.  Thus forum is good you give best chance this platform.  This is my benefit for us.  Thanks for sharing this. 

I think the most important is the third option, since it is good that the forum generates income, but managing English properly and according to the situation, is undoubtedly one of the best things that this forum leaves its users.