3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Good I agree The basic objective of the people here to earn money.

But they get usefull knowledge if currencies side by side.Be creative fair and hard working.Wish you best if luck.

Yes, my friend, you are right, this forum is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and money, learn the English language and master its grammar. I am very optimistic to join this platform.

These three things we can certainly gain from this forum, but you need serious work and time to gather information and water my ideas in order to write posts with useful content and generate profits.

Yes, in addition to learning to search, get good information, and distinguish wrong information from correct ones, this forum is useful for everyone and the most important benefit is learning cryptocurrencies to get good job opportunities.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, businesstime said:

Good I agree The basic objective of the people here to earn money.

But they get usefull knowledge if currencies side by side.Be creative fair and hard working.Wish you best if luck.

My friend, I think that you should try to raise the quality of your post a little and stay away from unhelpful words such as "Wish you best if luck". Also, you should try to format the text correctly.

Edited by hghadeer611

4 hours ago, Sofia Iqbal said:

This forum is not just for earning money its about getting knowledge about crypto and by this platform that the admins made we can enhance our English here and also our making of grammar to make it properly correct.

I agree. This forum helped me greatly in improving my English language. I also gained a lot of information related to cryptocurrencies because before joining this forum I did not know anything about crypto world 

Definitely we will get all these benefits for sure If we work at this forum continuously with determination and devotion. By reading the posts and creating it in English will definitely help us to improve our English reading and writing skills and We will surely earn by creating useful posts and reading the posts will enhance our knowledge of Cryptocurrency.

That is correct you emerge valid statement. However, it's not far reaching. To be sure this gathering provides us learning to procuring yet in addition gives sufficient openness how to talk expertly and clean abilities of online work. We get dynamic for this gathering. A lot more things came in its essentials

- learning about bitcoins 

- learning about new and useful topics

- improving English , reading and writing 

- meeting and making online friends from all over the world 

so thanks crybtotalk 💗

Yes, you are right, the main three things which we can get from this forum.the main first thing is the knowledge we can get huge knowledge from this forum and having too much skills and second main thing is the earning sources. This forum gives the huge earning sources which is very helpful to anyone fanancially, the third main thing is the language and experience, we can too much experience from the seniors members of this forum. 

yes totally correct but the main thing which I learn here Is knowledge because as we know knowledge is power

First thing we get from the cryptotalk currency is the best knowledge. 

Second thing we get from the cryptotalk currency is money.

Third and most thing we get from the cryptotalk currency is the well patience.

On 3/15/2021 at 4:15 AM, Hashem5 said:

Dear welcome, this forum has provided me with many advantages, including firstly learning the English language more precisely. Secondly, it provided me with many and rich information and ideas about the world of cryptocurrencies and other currencies. Third, the general culture and it has increased my culture at all levels. Fourth, I gain money for me and my family.

This is the same situation for all members who work in this forum well because in this time we learn many things not only mentioned in topic and especially I have learn alot because I'm one of the active member of the forum because I love to work here..

You can also make some friends, this forum has two main benefits, the first is money, and the second is to earn information about crypto where everyone can use it in their crypto life, this forum is a source of many.

In this wonderful forum we are learning more about the crypto world and we are also earning
And we become more skilled in the English language

Thank you my friend for giving us this important fact.  This platform really helps us a lot. Just as it helps us to increase our knowledge, it also makes us interested in learning English and encourages us to earn by working hard. Thank you.

Well my dear friend, I definitely agree with you Cryptotalk offers us many advantages and benefits. In my view, these benefits are the valuable knowledge and information that we get from here that increases our experience with encrypted currency and work on the Internet. Here we can improve our language and skill, whether by reading or writing, and we can get new friends And promote Social relations In addition to all of this we get profit and earn money from this forum really the best forum

• +3 1

Yes, this forum offers all these things together, so we must always search for important information and new news and write them in the forum in order to support it to reach the summit

• +5 1

Right, my friend

And we also gain from this forum a lot of things 

Experience, knowledge and language learning 

And we also take advantage of it with profits. 

And make friends. 

I'm going to be a useful and convincing man.

Of course a lot of things we can get in this forum first trading crypto currencies and most importantly improving the use of the site and improving the language and most importantly making new friends, including improving your financial income

I completely agree with you. These three things are necessary and interrelated with each other. Money cannot be raised in abundance if there is not enough knowledge and experience, and the beautiful thing is to learn and strengthen the English language better.

My friend, in this forum we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies by communicating with members who have experience in this field of course in addition to learning the English language professionally and for material benefit. Thank you.

This forum has helped me in many things like money, knowledge about trading, coins, crypto market, my english also improved, share my knowledge to others, and make some online friends.

I agree with you that gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies is important. In addition to developing the spirit of cooperation between members. Third, you can earn money by sharing.

Edited by علي سليمان
  • +1 1

Certainly this is true in addition to the things you mentioned you can also get new friendships and expand your world in the field of digital currencies and exchange experiences and investment