For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Hi my friend, Yes, every newbie should learn everything before starting the investment process. First, he must familiarize himself with the forum rules to know the manner in which members engage in writing a useful post, and he must also read about cryptocurrencies to obtain information that will aid him in discussion and creating posts. In the forum

I think you should be careful before investing in any digital currency, especially for beginners who do not have sufficient knowledge of the investment and the way to profit, so care must be taken in order not to lose your money.

Of course, my novice friend, you should work to gain sufficient knowledge and experience before starting any work on this forum, especially investment, so you may be exposed to some errors that cause you to be banned or lose your money.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, if we invest in any coin without knowledge and experience, we may lose. We need to get information before investing and invest with the advice of experienced members.

If they want to invest, they must visit the coinmarketcup website, where they will find all currencies in terms of arrangement, price and market value, in addition to publishing a topic in the forum regarding the invested currency and there are many experts who will answer

you say right and agrre with you so first you are 100 post comments and then 20 post comments on the each post and like here and get your reputation increased and then your earnings start and then you invest here. 

You are absolutely right to advise this friend, in my opinion I advise you to always study the market of each cryptocurrency before investing your capital since we can cause losses and we do not know 

• +1 1

off course you're right because taking advantage of the experiences of others within the world of cryptocurrencies may be a basic thing, and each beginner should cash in of the experiences of individuals older than him during this field and learn from their mistakes so as to not make an equivalent mistakes.

its a really a goodmessage for all begginers tbat they should know properly about investment or coins..because all the coin are not real..there are many coins fake.so they should ask to expart member before investimg..

Thanks for this information. Don't believe on fake coins. You can lose your all money if you don't ask to seniors. Ask before the invest ask to senior members about the investment. Senior members can help you to gain profit from your investment.

You are right all beginners to learn all the rules of investing and to be sufficiently aware of everything about trading and investing so that they do not make mistakes and be exposed to fraud.

As a novice or amateur, you need to do 100 remark from the start day and 20 remark each day for bringing in cash and notoriety for all individuals around the planet and furthermore to be added that they ought to ask the more seasoned part prior to putting resources into any task.

I thank you for this important text. Yes, I agree with you. As a beginner, I always want to ask before I take any step, so that I do not make a wrong decision.

We must first learn everything about investing before starting it to avoid making such mistakes, as there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, and before starting to invest, you must choose a suitable and stable currency so that its price does not decrease in the future and lose your money.

Thanks for your information, the truth is that there are many people who are only here in the forum in order to scam the people who are working here, I find it unpleasant to give another person the opportunity to give them the money without having knowledge of this . 

Hi mate you are really right we should try to ask before we make investment as we can observe that most if the beginners who joined crypto currency platform not quite long are always earger to make money with huge amount of profit so I would advise we should try to acquire more knowledge of experience on trading and investment in order not to loose our income or capital because most of the coins are not legit they are made by scammers and hackers so we should take note and be careful

If you are dealing with cryptocurrency investing, you should be aware of improvements in this area. You are not aware of trade and investment plans, so if you are making an investment, you need to ask your seniors in particularThe presence of people with experience who can guide you so that fraud sites do not lose your money, you will get more new things and you will be safe from loss ...

I think that What is the foremost imperative thing simply can do as an apprentice in this gathering is, get satisfactory data and perused posts to extend your involvement and information approximately the world of cryptocorrens.You got to counsel with the experienced individual who have sufficient information and experience about exchanging and speculation for a long time. Too do not offer any one money or purchase a coin until you guarantee it that it isn't trick ...

Beginners should not listen to such offers, especially profitability and free, which stipulate the profit of some currencies without currencies. There are many sites that exploit beginners for such things ... They have to choose reliable and legitimate platforms such as this platform ... As for investment I think Bitcoin and the popular and stable currencies are the best place to start investing

• +5 1

Yes, we must ask before starting anything, we must learn and acquire knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and then make an investment or trade. The choice of currencies should be according to analyzes and news, and it is preferable to consult experts in this field. 

• +1 1

I think, before doing currency collection and trading, we should gather enough information about crypto and ask experts and senior members for every step before investing.
After the spread of cryptocurrencies there is a lot of fraud, we must be careful.

Thanks for your question. You need to be experienced to invest in this forum. If you know all the rules and knowledge of investing, then you can invest. If you want to invest without knowledge, then you may face problems. So, be careful. Thank you.

For all of us and specially begginers should concentrate on their work.they have to complete first 100 posts and than make comments maximum 20 to 25 at daily basis.before taking any big step we should try to gain proper information and guidance about that work and than we should perform it so that we could not face loss of any type.

I am agree very strongly whith this view of point cause unfortunately there are nobody which prevent the scamming things in these sites and also they offers to us amazing offers and all of these are scamming offers

I also traded an unstable coin and lost my fund. Because it's prize was much lower so i clicked to buy and then in a second it's price go up and then I click sell suddenly it goes lower and that's why I lost my capital. So we should trade on stable coins and that have a good volume. Thanks for the post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.