USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

On 10/14/2019 at 9:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

U. S. A economic is going in deficit where they are not gonna be supreme in economic world. They will. Adopt crypto to maintain their upper hand, they have started working at crypto and sooner they will accept crypto as payment. The USDT will be their first crypto currency asset. 

Yes, with the passage of time the United States of America will accept dealing with cryptocurrencies because it will have to keep pace with technology and practical development

I believe that the USA will accept the market of crypto in the future. In fact if i am not mistaken, i think that there are already some of the states in America that are already open to the idea of making use of the crypto a a payment method. In my opinion, with the growing number of people that are now making use of crypto, America ill have to eventually get on board in order to also profit from this industry as well. Otherwise, many will perhaps still choose to use it without the government. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

USA will have to accept it sooner or later as it is the only future of the payment system all over the world and there are no restrictions or boundaries in this system.

I think that the matter is still very complicated for the United States of America!

Simply because it has the most powerful currency currently, which is the American dollar!
I think that once it acknowledges the cryptocurrency project or even the power of Bitcoin that will affect its economy drastically!
We will see many people selling the dollars they have in order to buy bitcoin

• +1 1

Actually, everyone must accept cryptocurrency, I don't know why in some countries they don't accept it when cryptocurrencies are not bad, everything is legal, all countries should accept it, but who knows why they don't accept it, I feel sad for countries that don't  They accept it since its members are losing this world where you can generate many money gains.

• +2 1

The truth is that I find it hard to believe that the US accepts cryptocurrencies since they always want to be in control of everything. It would seem very strange to me and if they accepted them I have no doubt that it would open many restrictions, they will never want a competition for their local currency.

• +2 1

In my opinion crypto currency will be accepted by almost every nation in the end. USA is a developed country so its expected that they will be first to legalize crypto currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Well its used to be possible but now is it not as alot of changes that happend and the situation against many other people has been taking advantage of it thats why the government had to stop it as the economy is not getting any stability.

• +3 1

According to my opinion it is possible many other countries accept crypto and usa will also accept it because it is in all over the world and crypto has bright future so  USA will accept it

Of course, the United States of America will move to adopt crypto, and now we see some banks allocating some resources to invest in currencies and integrating the blockchain into their business system, and America is a great country and its economy is strong

Even though cryptocurrencies being banned in the USA is increasing the number of investors more and more, being the country with more investors in the world

On 10/14/2019 at 5:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

There are lots of crypto traders in USA and they are doing great however it doesn't seem as if they have already given it a good treatment because there are still limits to the things that you can do with crypto in USA. Maybe the next governments would co Sider investing into crypto and making it more easier for traders in USA to trade crypto.

It's impossible if they don't put some taxes and fees for cryptocurrencies financial transactions! because they wouldn't accept this issue without benefiting from it at least from some fees! also we should keep in mind that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies projects are affecting directly on the current financial international system so would they accept this competition with the dollar easily!? i don't think so..

• +4 2

As far as i know if you want sell your bitcoin in usa directly in local market then the usa government take it as a crime and they will come to you with punishment.. But yah you can sell your bitcoin their in a proper exchange site by Which you can have their own usd.. If you try to go Against of them then it will be harmful.. So be careful what ever you want to do..          

• +2 1

22 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

Even outside the United States, regardless of the country, if we want to sell Bitcoin, it is against the rules of the state and is a crime
Most of the people who want to sell the currency, transfer it through a so-called broker

I think they dont give permission to use bitcoin freely just because they afraid about their fiat usd..  Usually there people convert btc to usd  thus there usd remain demand able and in whole world too but if there bitcoin can be use freely every where then usd will have less user..  So to maintain their own currency they are holding this rule for long time..              

• +3 1

Yes my friend. This is really great and helpful post . I didn't know USA was such an accepting country. Bitcoin are really useful and it's quite a earning for citizens m I think more crypto instruments must earn acceptance in the countries. Good luck mates.

• Useful or interesting 1

The USA is accepting the crypto market. Many of the big exchanges are based and regulated there. Kraken and Coinbase are based in the USA and they are accepted and legal. Crypto will be accepted everywhere slowly as the last barriers have started to drop from many countries that were negative.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:39 AM, dinhdinh said:

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

Yes this is a great payment option in this modern world. I also find websites where i can pay with crypto currencies as it is more simple than fiat payment because i don't have a global mastercard. 

Its really important topics .I am hoping that it's miles precise that the USA Will be given the crypto. Due to the fact the maximum superior county if not accept the generation then the opposite international locations should lead them to. This is the face the most bitcoin ATM is inside the USA Even though Trump could now not find it irresistible very a good deal I am hoping they will receive is after placing a few suggestions on them.thanks

People on here are seriously so optimistic with their opinions because I don't see the United States ever accepting bitxoin any time soon and matter of fact a lot of countries wouldn't either because bitxoin isn't in the favour of the government but the people

The North American economy is committed to conservative and somewhat protectionist policies, which is why for years they denied the value of cryptocurrencies, but today even the federal association authorizes individuals or banks to place cryptocurrency ATMs and even Paypal already allows buying or selling  the same.

I think that people are becoming more and more willing to deal with cryptocurrencies, and this makes governments accept to deal with them because they are the reality of all countries and they must surrender to them 

• +1 1

In USA I think it would be very hard to accept the cryptocurrency market, because they hoping thats if they will accept crypto then people would be looking more for bitcoin instead of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

USA is one of developed country in the world, which if they accept using blockchain it will bring progress in cryptoworld. We hope to see other countries to also adopt using cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1