Your first cryptocurrency - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavi

Your first cryptocurrency

there are two big moment one with digi eurocoin in 2014, i sell it with 6btc (when his price is 100 to 200$) and other moment with dogecoin in 2017 sell big volume of this amazing coin

On 10/23/2019 at 12:11 PM, Iwantapony said:

My first Coin is the Litecoin which I purchased for the long term holding, but I couldn't manage it properly at the 2018 when the price was high almost 200$, but at that time I wasn't active to this platform that's why it didn't bring any profit still now.

Ok I got hurt just reading that sorry man, but when you invest in crypto you must always have an app on your phone to always keep watching your portfolio and sell when it goes up.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:57 PM, Slavi said:

Hello everyone, I suggest sharing your memories when and what first cryptocurrency you bought. Most likely, for many it was BTC, so this option will be skipped.

I'll start with myself, it was in mid-September 2017, it was NMC (Namecoin), the second OK (OKCash) and the third PPC (Peercoin)

My first cryptocurrency to hold was bitcoin but the good thing I couldn't bought it. I was just withdraw them from gambling dices free faucets.

17 hours ago, redamoun said:

Ok brother, you want to bring back, some sad memories, for me my first coin was BTC, in past i was accumulated from faucets, but my first Altcoin, was BCN i mine it with Minergate, and i was stupid that time, because i miss the chance to get more than 15 btc because i had a big amount of bytcoin and i sell it with 22 sat only, but the prices run to 125 sat in just 24h, i'm still blame myself for this deadly decision.

Yes, sadly of course, it’s not in vain that cryptocurrency has patience one of the most significant qualities. If you got coins from mining, and not bought for fiat, why didn’t you leave the part and sold everything?

i don't remember what years maybe in 2015/2016 but my first cryptocurrency is ETH...i don't buy BTC because is late price up and decide buy ETH because cheap...

I started to join this crypto in March 2017, then I registered on Facebook and Twitter bounty, after getting paid, February 2018 I started trading and cryptocurrency that I first bought BTG

Nano (XRB) was my first cryptocurrency and really great transaction because you can spend nano with 0 confirmation no need to wait to update the balance.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:50 AM, pageraji said:

My first coin if BTC skipped than it was ethereum, and then Stellar, AERON, NPXS  and other coin from bounty in 2017, it was good moment for us

My first coin is a PAC coin and i buy that with a low price and that time coins is unlimited and i buy almost 5 million and safe them after 6 months when market make a bull i sell that coins and i make a huge profit with it. Crypto market give you profit if you wait for the right time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

My first cryptocurrency was Monero. Interested in the crypto world and without proper guidance, I started mining on my PC and the currency at hand was Monero. I managed to mine a few of them but I had no idea what to do later. Those coins are lost somewhere on an old computer.

Your first cryptocoin is Monero?
if what you say is true man, you bought your first coin monero.
I don't know much about this coin, and when did this Monero Coin start trading on the exchange ??

My first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin and I learned about Bitcoin at the end of 2016. After that I purchased some btc and still holding for future.    

On 10/14/2019 at 2:32 AM, Bills said:

The first time I got some crypto was through Freebitco.in I got to accumulate 10mBTC which for me was a great achievement, and some time later I was in a privacy project and managed to accumulate much more, there were my beginnings.

I think my point of entry into the crypto-world was through Freebitco.in too. There was Bitcoin, then Doge, Litecoin before I finally launched deep. I fantasied about getting my first bitcoin through faucets, but little did I realize back then that it was a mission impossible.

7 hours ago, lelouchDvalen said:

i don't remember what years maybe in 2015/2016 but my first cryptocurrency is ETH...i don't buy BTC because is late price up and decide buy ETH because cheap...

If you still keep your Ethereum from the time you bought it to the present, you have made a profit of around 20x and if you sold it last ATH, you got a profit of around 100x

2 minutes ago, luisco654 said:

I learned and started buying cryptocurrency for the first time in the middle of last year where I finally got a profit because at the end of the year there was a tremendous increase. after that this year I only bought a few assets and now I'm still waiting for the price increase. I see if I trade crypto now the market is not so good, so I choose to hold the assets that I have.

Superb, You already got past experience in crypto-currency  that could help to make more profit a head and if you could share what coin you hold for the future that will be nice to read !

Thanks

My first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, which I bought on Bitcoin ATM in my town. I remember how excited I was when I bought it 😉

The first time I heard about Bitcoin was in 2010, where the price of Bitcoin was still around 10 US cents. Bitcoin is one of the first implementations of so-called cryptocurrency. Bitcoin, the first and currently the most popular cryptocurrency.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:32 AM, Bills said:

The first time I got some crypto was through Freebitco.in I got to accumulate 10mBTC which for me was a great achievement, and some time later I was in a privacy project and managed to accumulate much more, there were my beginnings.

Good income and I like your opinion.
Actually everyone has a good achievement but I see your achievement regarding bitcoin is very good because my achievement is not as great as yours but as long as I follow bitcoin, I have collected two bitcoins in 2017 so in my opinion it was an amazing achievement because at that time I was still beginner therefore I am very proud of the good achievements.

6 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Good income and I like your opinion.
Actually everyone has a good achievement but I see your achievement regarding bitcoin is very good because my achievement is not as great as yours but as long as I follow bitcoin, I have collected two bitcoins in 2017 so in my opinion it was an amazing achievement because at that time I was still beginner therefore I am very proud of the good achievements.

By that time having achieved that amount is a super achievement, I hope you have managed to manage that great fortune.

7 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

I think my point of entry into the crypto-world was through Freebitco.in too. There was Bitcoin, then Doge, Litecoin before I finally launched deep. I fantasied about getting my first bitcoin through faucets, but little did I realize back then that it was a mission impossible.

It is best to trade, but preparing for it, everything requires an effort, it is better to spend time learning in trading than in freebit.co

14 hours ago, ihavedreams said:

this is your story which is very amazing that motivates us also hopefully continue to fight in crypto and get good luck too thank you very much for the information

Yes, but I really do not recommend anyone to start that way, because it is very risky, if there is not enough will you can easily leave the crypto world.

1 hour ago, Bills said:

By that time having achieved that amount is a super achievement, I hope you have managed to manage that great fortune.

Thank you very much for what you give support to me and in the future I will be even more enthusiastic to achieve what I want so that someday my success becomes a motivation for my descent because of things like that that I hoped for and I admire your achievements the most. during this extraordinary even motivated for me.

The first coin I got is definitely bitcoin. Then I try to use the faucet to earn dogecoin, litecoin, dash, nmc, ppc, and last is ethereum. The faucet website really helps me to earn more and more satoshi, and of course, I spend every day to hunt more faucet website. I remember in that year, I can collect so many cryptos from the faucet, and that helped me to start trading. In that year, the price is not like today, bitcoin is not too high, and it is about $200-$300. 
From that year, I can make decent money, and I can continue to trade until now. I am happy that from cryptocurrency, I can slow to have a better life, and I still wish that I can follow the cryptocurrency journey.

1 hour ago, Kaide21 said:

Bitcoin was my first coin that I ever bought with money and damn there were some good memories. The 2nd coins I have bought was mined actually and it was ethereum followed by xrp in about a week or two.

in what year did you buy bitcoin as your first coin?
was it true that there was XRP at that time so you also bought it. I can't remember what altcoin used to be in exchange with bitcoin in the past. I want to try to remember kebali 🙂

Edited by ajizz

13 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Thank you very much for what you give support to me and in the future I will be even more enthusiastic to achieve what I want so that someday my success becomes a motivation for my descent because of things like that that I hoped for and I admire your achievements the most. during this extraordinary even motivated for me.

Of course, yes, and I am really glad that people do well, we all deserve the best things, I hope you continue to earn much more.

13 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Of course, yes, and I am really glad that people do well, we all deserve the best things, I hope you continue to earn much more.

1 hour ago, Bills said:

I like your motivation because the motivation will make me even more excited to get bigger.
Passion and determination make everyone more like bitcoin or crypto and in essence get a lot of profit.

5 hours ago, Christmasparty said:

Mine was bitcoin because that is the coin my friends ( who tell me and introduced me cryptocurrency ) are using and earning so i just go for bitcoin back then. it was just this year in the first quarter of the year, the second cryptocurrency is XRP.

Same as mine is also the first crypto was bitcoin and my brother who told me about bitcoin, he said me that bitcoin is a very good coin through bitcoin you can transfer your money any where and any time and you need to invest in it...

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

29 minutes ago, juneg555 said:

We all know that Bitcoin isn't the first cryptocurrency or digital currency.There is a lot of video and articles that you could use to enlighten yourself about this topic.There were so many digital currency before Bitcoin but they all fail and for me Satoshi gets all the information that is needed in order to make this work or become successful from the previous digital currencies.

Is what you say true?
"bitcoin is not the first crypto currency" does that mean before there was a coin? then what is that coin?
honestly I just heard this sentence in this forum, I do not believe the writing that you write if you do not provide evidence.

for me bitcoin is the first crypto and the first crypto that I bought in 2017.