Still copy pasting??!! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Still copy pasting??!!

5 hours ago, dtsau said:

Those who use multiple accounts will most likely copy and paste to receive payment soon.

I highly doubt he is accessing both accounts at the same time. The copy-paste case in the OP seems to be two consecutive replies.

8 hours ago, kirubel said:

at list don't ignore them tell them what to do, i don't wont to lose this forum. thank you

Please report such cases using the report button. If you don't know how, please refer to one of my topics (visit my profile).

My best guess is that these are bot accounts, and are programmed to automatically fetch the previous comment and repost it.

That is very bad, they copy and paste others comments without any fears about the forum rules! Members like this they should be warned to stop what they do because they can make their countries to be removed from cryptotalk forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If your language are correct, they may injury us too. maybe they deliberate that they are shortening the time and strength to induce their every day gains and they act not see that the finish off is the ban. Therefore, for such luggage I mull over that they be supposed to be notified by the high-ranking members of this forum.

I agree with bulk of the comments in this topic. Those that are involved in the copying and pasting of posts should first be advised against it, and then their posts should be badly ranked and reported to the moderators as spam. This is the only way that we can get rid of the spammer and maintain the integrity of this forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

9 hours ago, Nezar said:

In my opinion, we must first give them advice so that they do not continue to do this thing, but if this matter is repeated and they do not adhere to the rules and advice, we must fight them and give them bad reputation points and report their posts until they are banned from here

You are right  I also find  that mostly copy pasters are newbies.  And I think  so they don't  know  about  the rules or they don't  know  this is not  good  for  them and also harmful  to the forum. 

Yes, You are right. I see often, most the member just simply copy your post and paste it back tp you in reply. this is very bad and just spamming the forum. If you can not give a little time to write a 100 charecters please go. 

Supervisors must put an end to this topic, and we must provide assistance and report to everyone who violates the rules so that our country is not subject to a ban.

This is not the good measure this is against the rules nd guidelines of cryptotalk nd cryptocurrency your account willl be banned nd this is not the good issue.

we must fight them and give them bad reputation points and report their posts until they are banned from here.just create the new post in the same word member must understand this will damage this forum.

This problem will still brother they  cant do anything else ! there are a lot of scammers people who want to just earn here without making something useful !

It's always good when we notice or see this type of post we should spam or report them with immediate effect. People are going to make the forum more complicated and difficult if the admins keep seeing all this. Please this should stop

The copy pasting may keep a bad impression for all the people who uses the crypto talk for earning money and reputation and also to be added that by copy pasting may lead to get the account banned or comment deleted.

11 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys i think we all see this nonsense member who copy and past comments and make posts again and again, the forum ban some country's because of them, but there are still some members who are still doing this things and this thing is affecting the forums quality. so we have to do something to stop them. at list don't ignore them tell them what to do, i don't wont to lose this forum. thank you

Untitled.png

Those who have been disqualified are now part of past but for those who are not learning from them is making me more worried.Because they are wasting this opportunity from copy paste.They have to deal strictly  because they know what cast the others from campaign.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

there are many newbies here eho are trying to copy other's comment and pasting it whih is prohibited here and they get warnings too.so avoid doing such activity and post some good quality comments

then again fledgling arrive and types unsolicited mail and replica peanut butter references.There are many people who copy the post of others and give it to their own name. This is a terrible thing. Those who do all these things must be given Ban

yes there are many new commers who are copy pasting the content from here and there because they're not aware of the rules and regulations of this forum, if they continue to do the same then their account will be banned for sure in future.

The work here is great and does not take long, so you should stay away from breaking the rules in this forum in order to continue to give benefit to everyone

Yes, you are absolutely right, these people reduce the useful content in the forum and we must report them to help the forum moderators to ban them from the forum.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think those types of post of copy and past the same post of other members is not good here and they will not help this forum reputation, so I think the members who doing that need to be banned for ever, the unique solution to stop that.

Really its very bad things .If we ant we can post anything from, us .Copy paste is against the rules of this forum we all should abstain from all those activities.

Well this is concerning matter..we really need to give them advice and them politely to stop copy pasting because it is damaging the plateform's utility. I'm afraid too if this goes on like this..i won't be surprise if this plateform gets completly shut down.

I don't think sparing some few minutes and writing your own review or comment is a big deal. I don't know why peoples over here copy the comments. This thing really irritates. First of all it's so risky , all your hard work of so many days will be of no use once you get blocked over here, they just want everything without struggling a little. The users who just copy paste comments should be blocked and if any activities like that is seen then that comment should be reported. I don't support copy pasting.

Edited by Ankita singh007

Whatever action can be done should be done from moderators. I think copy and paste is not allowed on this forum and so if someone doing it here must be getting tracked for that and so strict action should be taken against him.

Being one of the simplest sources of income.  CryptoTalk Forum. People are making money easily through posts and comments.  However, no post can be copied here. Think about it first. And express your own opinion. Copy in the forum is strictly prohibited or you will be banned.

i m agree with you, copy paste is bed behavior please write your own ideas in this way you will improve your skills and learning when you do copy paste you never learn and forum do not count.