About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

In fact, you say a small investor means that the amount is small, I recommend accumulating a large amount before starting to invest, and the cryptocurrencies that you can invest in must be well-known and famous, to avoid losing at the beginning of your career, so I recommend Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, it is  The most famous currency in existence and with a successful project.

• +2 1

There are lots of crypto currencies that are out there and so it becomes very difficult to choose the one that will be the best. However you can stick to bitcoin and ethereum and that is because they are best and easiest to trade. There are also other coins like litecoin and XRP if you want to invest in more. Coins like BNB are also hot and you stand a chance to making a lot of profits if you trade them correctly.

Bitcoin remains the first cryptocurrency to dominate the cryptocurrency market. Although hundreds of other alternative cryptocurrencies have been floated since its inception, Bitcoin is still the most influential cryptocurrency, and when exposed to volatility, it could affect the entire market.

• +1 1

Investment program need big money to start, if your money not enough I suggest you to saving first. But there's always choice is crypto world for investment purposes, such as dash and dogecoin. Cheap price and stable volume can give you bigger quantity for invest.

Small investors to invest? well I suggest ethereum, litecoin, binance coin and neo good for long term investment even you are small investors, you can make profit of these good coins..

Do not worry, my friend, because investing takes a lot of courage and focus, and try to consider it a work that you should do without fear, and with regard to the currencies that you can start with as a beginner, you have to buy ETH or XRP and also you can buy some Satoshi currency and make its investments

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the best in terms of ensuring success, but its price is a little high, also you should be patient and not sell it immediately in order to achieve greater profits, also you should avoid dealing with people you do not know so as not to be exposed to fraud.

My friend, it is better to go to the CoinmarketCap site, as it contains all the cryptocurrencies and I believe that the best currencies to invest are the first 30 currencies and choose the best and most appropriate currency for your money.

• +2 1

The best investment cryptocurrencies are bitcoin and ethereum, because these two coins fluctuate a lot and you don't lose money easily if you know what to do.

Do your own research before investing.

I'm not sure if there is any cryptocurrency which money cannot buy no matter how little it is just check the one that is having a steady growth and use it for investment so as to help you get a lot of profits

My friend, there are already a lot of good cryptocurrencies to invest in. For me, the best are Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin for long-term investment, as they are most of the time profitable and their price continues to rise.

• +1 1

The best cryptocurrency that is used safely, profitably and easily is Bitcoin (the king of cryptocurrencies), as most of the large and successful investors started their cryptocurrency investments from that cryptocurrency because it achieves great financial profits for its investors and traders.

Just buy some small coin with low price mate and if possible go scalping methode so you can get short profit, Long term from my opinion need a big capital to get reasonable profit, Anyway you can see EOS And energi if you look some potential coin.

• +3 1

On 10/13/2019 at 11:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

The best place to invest in crypto is a legit wallet, the characteristic of this crypto wallet does not offer to get large amounts of crypto coins quickly. When you already have a crypto wallet then you want to invest, choose crypto coins whose percentage has increased relatively. You don't have to choose the most expensive Crytpo coin, you can also choose the cheapest one as long as it is profitable for yourself.

• +4 1

If you want to invest and start trading in cryptocurrency which is in high price then you need to some knowledge and experience then you can make right decisions about how to eaen monwy from cryptocurrency. If you haven't any experience and want to invest in bitcoin then you would face loss. Because trading and investment is not easy so many strategies and so many methods yse to eaen earn from trading.it good if you suggest some our seniors then make invest in high coins thennyou can earn from bitcoin.  So it good if you get knowledge then make right decisions which project is right and which is profitable. 

In order to invest, you need a large capital. Now investments with a small balance will not return you large profits, so I advise you to accumulate your money and invest it in bitcoin. The profits are large and appropriate.

As a new investor and wants to work in this field, advice try to gain as much knowledge as possible about investing in cryptocurrencies. First, you can invest in the talk currencies that you get from working in the forum and until you have gained experience in this field, then you start choosing the currency that you own and want to invest.

I think you should take suggestions from the seniors of the forum in this regard.  Because they can tell you how to invest in crypto to achieve success.  I am new to this forum.  So I'm not an expert on investment.

To my own opinion and suggestions I think litcoin bitcoin and etherium are the best currency to make investment with as we know they have good amount of profit benefits and values that will make one achieve is goal 

There are a lot of options. If without further risk, bitcoin. In my opinion, the price of altcoins such as ETH, LTC, BCH, and most definitely-Ripple will rise.

There are a lot of good cryptocurrencies that can be invested in and make great profits. You can also invest in small amounts of money if you do not have sufficient experience and I see that the best currencies are Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum as an investment.

First of all well come here my friend. We hope that you will be enjoying by working on this forum. I want to say that if you want to make investment on the forum then you need to get some experience and knowledge a out trading and investing money first because  these are the basics things which we need to know if we want to invest our capital otherwise we will lost our capital.. And in my opinion the bit coin is one of the best choice to invest. 

As an investor who wants to invest but wants a small investment, you can buy Litecoin at a low price, LTC's current price is not very high and LTC has great potential in the future. Buy LTC and keep it for the long term and when the price goes up you will get a lot of profit. By saving in the long term will minimize the risk of loss.

• +4 1

There are many cryptocurrencies that can be invested in, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, bnb, TRx and other currencies that have a strong project for the future.

Bitcoin and ethereum are thr best cryptocurrency for investment because it these coins offer good profits. For little investment yiu can choose LTC or Dodge coin. There prices are low and normal people could afford them easily.