Which do you prefer?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which do you prefer??

There are part of approaches to gain Bitcoin, not many of them are Spigots and mining and Exchanging 

Exchanging is hazard as there is the chance of losing what yo have and mining on the off chance that you like to go For nothing, at that point its waste and fixtures pays less and at some point they trick us, I realize one which is paying each hours a tad bit of BTC freebitco.in, and separated from this discussion is a magnificent method to win BTC we can expand the information and simultaneously we can procure every day 3$.

On 3/1/2020 at 12:56 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, how all are you doing... let me ask you all something. We all know so meany ways of earning Bitcoins, and we all tried each of them, but which ways of earning did you prefer? and which method is so easy for you to get so meany coins... mine is Faucet, PTC, trading and Sport betting its the easiest way to get so meany coins. what's yours??  

Well the fastest way is Trading, if you can trade. But many can't trade, so the second best is to post in cryptotalk and do it within rules so you dont get banned. Earning 30000 satoshis per day is absolutely unheard of. So just keep posting and keep collecting satoshis. 

I don't like ptc sites, the earnings are too low, I prefer mining, or investing, especially when you find a new site where you can from it 100%,because in that time the site will be still new, and he will pay for sure, and some sites who can pay you for doing some direct tasks, like review hunt, you can earn a respectful amount too, faucets or ptc sites or even the apps, became out of my mind now

On 3/1/2020 at 12:26 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, how all are you doing... let me ask you all something. We all know so meany ways of earning Bitcoins, and we all tried each of them, but which ways of earning did you prefer? and which method is so easy for you to get so meany coins... mine is Faucet, PTC, trading and Sport betting its the easiest way to get so meany coins. what's yours??  

Well there are many ways to earn as you said some people earn from places like faucet and some from other websites but I think there is no better place than this forum as there are often cheats.  Yes, some people invest money on other websites, but often they get lost. Some websites get shut down and some get fraud.

the easy method because I'm not sure, I'm more interested in value than hard or easy. I choose to trade. and betting or gambling I didn't take part.

I prefer this forum is best for earning Bitcoins and this forum is also not a scam it has many great informative post which we need to read in this forum of cryptotalk.

those free crypto sites earning are all good and decent source of income,however they give only very small amount,so i prefer trading which is easier and better way of earning where you can earn big if you have proper knowledge.

this sites are portion scores of intimates to control for the reason that a lot of of the being are not bright to establish funds with it and containing the succeed inhabitants find the intelligence about cryptocurrency and then you commencement investing with the trading

You can not earn a reliable quantity from faucet or PTC. I favor you to trading to earn a skillful amount. But, it's risky. You encompass to advantage a moral data after start trading.

I have tried many sites to earn bitcoins but every site provide meaningless. they didn't give me anything then my friend told me about cryptotalk forum. I joined it understand it and got most benefits from this forum. now I always prefer this forum

For me these days i only prefer Cryptotalk campaign as it is easy no risky and we earning 30k satoshi per day. But i am also holding some  coins. I also prefer trading but not all the time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you know the ways of earning so share coin us,we all also eager to  know about the ways.The traders of different coin are always in looking for different ways i also ant to know.

I think his sites are helping a lot of people because many people are not able to make money with it, and people in that job get knowledge about cryptocurrency and then you start investing in trading then you can make a lot of money.

I prefer engaging in different forums like this to earn money because I have nothing to worry about because I know that I will be paid by every posts that I make.

On 3/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, Pathakayush said:

Whenever you search"earn money online" most of the time you need to invest somewhere or they are fake so till now the thing I have seen that this forum is quite legit and best as well because it pays you off for just posting and commenting.

Yes i have seen that this forum  is quite legit and best as well because  it pays you off for jus posting and commenting  , so i am totally  agreed  you,  but i am very  most founder ful and best  website  , i am new here , but i think i will work .

I prefer to buy crypto for long hold term. I also like to invest on yobit Invest box. Because it's very profitable. I like it because we can get 7 every day. I like Yobit exchange very much.

in my suggestion Crypto talk is the best place to earn some Bitcoins without any investment and nothing you just have to give some times to the champion and do work continuously on the basis of 30 comments are post as your preference and your eligible to get the Bitcoins in your yobit wallet that's a great opportunity we are having from this campaign also we are gathering so much knowledge about marketing that is also a big thing for me.

For me brother cryptotalk is the best way and easiest way to earn bitcoins , faucets are very stressfull and requires lots of time and the wages are also not satisfactory for me. 

Yes friend you are at  legit site to earn bitcoins. But be carefull and always follow the forum's rules and regulation. This is a free site for earning bitcoins.

I prefer the forum to be big and we can use them safely to profit and learn more while we are here.

I prefer to earn Cryptocurrency with Cryptotalk and trading. In this forum we will earn more coins than mining or others betting website. Another best way to earn Cryptocurrency is trading, lots of peoples made money with trading.

The best method to earn Bitcoin which I personally prefer, is trading. But to be able to trade needs a lot of money and experience. Another way is making a profit out of no profit. For that, I prefer Cryptotalk site as you can earn up to 30K Satoshi everyday which is a very good start for beginners. 

I prefer this site the best.It pays you fair amount for your work and beside you get to learn a lot too.So I think this is the best place to earn crypto.

All this ways there are the right ways to performes this activities without any challenges of the circumstances involved at all time. I am really glad about this site. Its a good.