Which do you prefer?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which do you prefer??

There are many sites but this site are good to help people 

To work and earn. I also suggest to do trading and investing 

In this site.and i think it is easiest way to earn. For me 

Cryptotalk is best forums.

I prefer cryptotalk for earning bitcoins because it is very simple and easy method for earning i search alot on internet for online work but mostly are fake or ask for investment .

With no iota of doubt in me. I prefer cryptotalk. I have gambled, I have searched online for free ways to make money not until a friend introduces me to this great platform. As it stands now, cryptotalk is the best platform for me and am glad to be in this great platform.

For me very active cryptocurrency trading and investing money on the trusted  platform like Yobit are the good options to earn money easily. Earnings from the faucet sites are not so big to make you rich but crypto tradings can make you rich. 

Investing in legitimate investing platforms like investbox is a good way of making some extra amount of money too and it is even better than trading now that the market is not that good.

Most perfect way to gain cash by crypto.it is much simpler to understand.you ought to by any coin,my incline toward is bitcoin could be a lower cost and hold up for it's cost to develop up.

Actually this site is really very good for people who

Make money at home place. And it is depends on

You how to earn and where to invest your currency 

And how much you will get profits.

This site seems to me the best.  Because most of the sites I have seen online, they show up scam and give very low prices.  That's why I like it the most

Of all the ways one can earn bitcoin, I value investing and trading the most. They are the surest ways with small risk compared to gambling and less time wasting compared to faucet sites. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well i only use Cryptotalk forum as my way of income, I am not familiar of those you mentioned above. So i only prefer to Cryptotalk forum to earn money because this is the only one i know.

2 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Try to search other way on google and earn more, earning more will make your money stable and its good for you.

Thank you mate, could you please give me some other ways to earn crypto. I am not good at searching things on the internet because i cannot predict which is legit and which is not.

Personally, for me, earning a small amount of coins is only possible on trading, I often lose on sports betting and do not guess the outcome of matches. 

I prefer to earn small amounts money by trading cryptocurrencies and using various airdrops . you can earn money much faster on these methods than on faucets. 

8 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

I prefer to earn small amounts money by trading cryptocurrencies and using various airdrops . you can earn money much faster on these methods than on faucets. 

Trading is better because you can expect profit anytime after a good trade than going to faucet 

On 3/1/2020 at 7:26 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, how all are you doing... let me ask you all something. We all know so meany ways of earning Bitcoins, and we all tried each of them, but which ways of earning did you prefer? and which method is so easy for you to get so meany coins... mine is Faucet, PTC, trading and Sport betting its the easiest way to get so meany coins. what's yours??  

The easiest way to earn bitcoin and other coins is from the faucet, but I don't think that right now will be easy for us to earn that amount because many faucet lists reduce their reward because of bitcoin price increase so high. We cannot depend on the faucet again because that means we need to play faucet in a long time to earn some nice amount. We can waste our time just playing faucet, but the rewards that we accept are not too big, but we can still find the faucet that still online until today. PTC, trading and sports betting is not the easy way to earn coins, but that can be an additional way to earn that coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

My personal opinion about earning bitcoin is the cryptotalk.On the other mining sites provide very less earning and also take lot of time.So I'll prefer cryptotalk as the best paying platform!

I do not use any of these methods, I do not like bets and gambling, I like to work as anyone else because it is the best way to earn money, so any site that makes you gamble to lose your money and not to win anything, I advise you to trade is the best way to earn and also you must gain a lot of knowledge.

I can say that the best and the safest method to earn from cryptocurrency with less amount of investment can be trading people can start their trading with less amount can visit the market regularly to gain information which will make them more perfect and with that they will start owning little profits which will some up and become a big amount with devil again trade and earn much more profits because mining is a very expensive Affair which everyone can not afford and waiting is a very risky game so I personally don't recommend that.

16 hours ago, Lilsamur123 said:

Personally, at the beginning of my journey, I was engaged in airdrops, I developed my first capital for them, for the fact that I earned from them I bought bitcoin and Ethereum, which also brought me profit in the future

That is how most people that are new to crypto make some coins, but the best way to make some money in crypto with low capital is to trade and if you have some money you can start mining.

Hello this platform is amazing . You can earn a lot from

This site also you can start trading in your coin

And get back you good profits even i also started. 

On 3/1/2020 at 8:26 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, how all are you doing... let me ask you all something. We all know so meany ways of earning Bitcoins, and we all tried each of them, but which ways of earning did you prefer? and which method is so easy for you to get so meany coins... mine is Faucet, PTC, trading and Sport betting its the easiest way to get so meany coins. what's yours??  

i Actually would say i really prefer completing my comments and post here posting usefull contents which i know or simply ask what i dont know, it is way easier for me to learn and earn here than on sports betting or something like ywich you risk and might end up losing. 

sorry i forgot to add, I actually in sports betting or sports trading, you can make a lot of cash or crypto returns if thats what you used in betting in a small amounts of time, if only you have a good strategy of finding good accurate games to play and win, but i am very ok with my current earnings here on cryptotalk forum site, where i don't have to risk anything, i just need to follow the forum rules. 

To earn more crypto coins you can preffer mining but it is uncertain so most of the users have now reduced the mining of crypto coins for me i think the best way of earning is by this forum campaign it gives good amount of earnings to the users.

34 minutes ago, Ayush Singh said:

To earn more crypto coins you can preffer mining but it is uncertain so most of the users have now reduced the mining of crypto coins for me i think the best way of earning is by this forum campaign it gives good amount of earnings to the users.

I don't think mining will be the best solution for every people because before you start mining, you need to have high-end hardware, which can produce nice rewards for you. Without having high-end hardware, you will not earn many rewards, and I don't think that you can pay the electricity fee monthly if you cannot get profit from the mining process. Even if you don't have a high fee in the electricity, you can still make a profit if you cannot get many rewards. So maybe we need to search for another source that we can use to make money.

The methods of bitcoin earning you provided are not satisfactory for me personally. Faucets and PTC tasks merely provide any earning to be called earning. My best sources are Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk forums which provide the best income for just posting.

468x60-3.png