The Best Way - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

The Best Way

Through various media I can find out about this stinginess. There are also various apps in the Play Store that have a lot of information and Google is there to give us information.

I prefer to watch video to Learn crypto not video that is burring but videos with animation rather than reading textbooks and in a forum like this where some one can post updates about crypto market

if you have free time you can also read other posts from this forum as they also explain a lot of the basics for crypto currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I can say the combination of the three is advisable. Learn, ask and practice are the ways to become a professional in any field. From that, we can now say we have acquired knowledge with a little experience.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that these steps can really help beginners in cryptosphere because most of them usually invest their money in doubtful projects and then lose them 

Dear friend, this site is the only site where you can get money for any post if you ask anything even if you can't find anything. I think this site is a good site for any comment or post.  We have money so we have to be careful in this case

Thanks 

There is many way that anyone can start with to learn crypto ,the first and the best thing as you say it's searching and searching to collect information and then if you dont understand something you can ask 

For a beginner I would always suggest to read articles and look over videos which might be helpful to them and also they can spend some time here in this forum this platform is very nice to get knowledge regarding crypto

As I am a beginner and I would rather suggest every new members read different articles, watch videos which are informative and the most important thing is to spend time on this forum because this is the source of knowledge for crypto

This post is well categorised way for beginners to start with. So all the beginners in trading should follow the three rules. The first two rules are mandatory for everyone. Because we should always have our own survey

I think that actually doing practice with a small amount of money greatly develops a person's trading skills and these skills are very necessary to stay in the trading market and build experiences

This is particulary how i am growing here in this forum as well. I always first prefer reading articles and understand them. If i got problem there in understanding then i prefer expert advice i write a topic or ask help with my friends. Obviously i have learnt a lot from this forum.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:05 AM, scorpiali said:

There is many way that anyone can start with to learn crypto ,the first and the best thing as you say it's searching and searching to collect information and then if you dont understand something you can ask 

Asking is very important, especially if there is something you don't understand. No one should ignore any idea that he or she didn't understand, but they should ask about it.

40 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Asking is very important, especially if there is something you don't understand. No one should ignore any idea that he or she didn't understand, but they should ask about it.

Of course Question is more important never be shy to ask any one,specially if you dont know the answer .Who dont ask dont learn,but you need some one more knowledge than you ask him not any one I think 

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Of course Question is more important never be shy to ask any one,specially if you dont know the answer .Who dont ask dont learn,but you need some one more knowledge than you ask him not any one I think 

That's why I posted a topic titled with " Ask Before You Invest " in order to encourage beginners to always ask questions before they take actions.

9 hours ago, Cammer said:

That's why I posted a topic titled with " Ask Before You Invest " in order to encourage beginners to always ask questions before they take actions.

It's a good thing to encourage beginners t ask before invest because the majority are scam and beginner fall in those scammers and take a bad thinking about crypto 

On 3/5/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jojo26 said:

Encourage them to post creative and relevant posts.

Well, this is the one that they will know or learned here in this forum to avoid beigyn deleted their posts and also to avoid receiving some warning points. Happy posting.

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

It's a good thing to encourage beginners t ask before invest because the majority are scam and beginner fall in those scammers and take a bad thinking about crypto 

Not to mention the huge mistakes that beginners make because of lack of knowledge and them being shy to ask experts some questions because they think these questions are stupid. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The 3 methods I mentioned are all good and suitable for learning and gaining knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. It is good to diversify between learning and seeking help from experts and experimenting with simple money.

Life is great and enjoy it

Good tips you have here mate. You can also learn by watching crypto videos on YouTube and make sure you purchase popular coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace, hold for long time so that you will earn good profit in the future.

add to that:
4- Read the important topics in this forum about cryptocurrencies and exchange ideas with other members.
5- Before you make any deal in cryptocurrency, consult the experienced forum members here.