Dear yobit user - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

Dear yobit user

Why scammer still exist, because of who want easy money and do not want to work or learn. No one giving you free money in such so easy way. Be smart and never trust anyone but yourself.

another thing people should note that there is no get quick rich scheme in the world. if you want to make money you have to work hard and invest your time efficiently. it takes lot more than luck to make money but one thing is certain that if you can make your money work for you then your hard working will be less and less everyday and then their will be a time when you do not have to put anymore effort and the money will still keep coming.

This is bad, they steal from people this way many times and they just coming up will new method to take people money, I don't pay attention to any email from anybody asking me to send money before I can receive a tokens, they are all scams.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:00 AM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

no it's not yobit it is the scammer

yobit never asks for money

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

it's an old scam and not only for yobit users. i saw this kind in 3 years ago and many others on youtube or other sites. and really some people go for it and lose money 😞

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

That is very true since I was scammed before by a certain personality who disguises as one of the admins only to find out that he is not the real one. The scammers are waiting in the chatroom for the people they see as potential victims. 

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

10 hours ago, igglybuff said:

We must be very careful, even try to protect our accounts and wallets from possible attacks there are many people trying to steal the money that people have earned, interesting post.

yes true, and as a result people who are new and who don't understand the game of trading they quickly blame yobit yet it is not so. and only to find out later they have been scammed. and this is so said and painful, also it is a learning experience for one to wake up and have knowledge and understanding of how is the market, working. so to never make such mistake in the future.

10 hours ago, rosywyt said:

This was a big help to all yobit users, curse this scammers and hacker, as a user we shouldn't any link at once so that we may not trap into some phishing site,.. Thanks for this reminders. 

yes it is good to share the past experience so that to help others not to fall to same scam or  from hands robbers.

10 hours ago, Mandoy01 said:

That is very true since I was scammed before by a certain personality who disguises as one of the admins only to find out that he is not the real one. The scammers are waiting in the chatroom for the people they see as potential victims. 

how did they scammed you exactly ? I'm just asking because I'm curious about scammers methods

what will they say that people will start to actually believe them ?

because I think It should be obvious that they are not admins.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

Absolutely!i encounter many times this kind of scammers...they attempt to scam they pm me and they said that they help me to fix my problem and he said also give my info about my account in yobit.

5 hours ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

Scammers are all over the community and what they want is to steal your money from you, learn to stay away from them and always bookmarked the website for safety when login in

Exactly, I usually go through like CoinmarketCap or Coingecko exchange links to get to the exchange itself if that is going Tobe my first time of using the exchange cos I don't want to just search for it on Google and end up on a phishing site and like you said, I bookmark all the exchanges I ever logged in to.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

10 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

how did they scammed you exactly ? I'm just asking because I'm curious about scammers methods

they just send an email like a offcial yobit emails to that person then redirect the user to the phishing page to reach username/password. it's an old and Efficient method these days.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

yes off course never click on the links in the email, there are too much scammers and hackers which send you spam links and when you click on them your all information and data are stolen and they can easily access your account.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Thanks for the warning. but it is very strange! Since such simple methods of deception still exist, then there are people who believe this ... greed must be controlled.

4 minutes ago, andrehol said:

Thanks for the warning. but it is very strange! Since such simple methods of deception still exist, then there are people who believe this ... greed must be controlled.

I also can't believe that those people has  a guts to do such kind of abusive things. They must be punished or at least get caught by an authority to teach them a lesson.

I will not pay attention to any email telling me to send bitcoin and they will send me back double not even if it is from yobit or any top rank exchange, that is just a clear sign that it is a scam, no one will be you double just for sending some coins.

Edited by Wrath
made an mistake

You need common sense for not falling in an very, very obvious scam. Scammers exist because people is not intelligent enough to care about their money and personal data.

Now I wonder, how do the scammer know the email you used to register in yobit?

13 hours ago, Shabbir81 said:

Yes mate i am agree with you when you find short cut  way of earning quickly then may be your personal investment loose. 

yes also to investigate first before joining things one have little knowledge unless they are not afraid of risks. 

12 hours ago, Muneeb said:

I am so much surprised that scammers now will do this type of work. This is not good because scammers if will do this the newbie will think that yobit is a scammer exchange they are not invest their money in future but this is not true. Yobit kindly do something about these scammers.

yes they always think yobit is scamming them , that is why they call the exchange all names and that brings bad publicity to the exchange because of their own mistake of taking risk to things they don't understand. but we thank cryptotalk.org for this platform to clearify things from different people.

12 hours ago, gerry said:

Absolutely!i encounter many times this kind of scammers...they attempt to scam they pm me and they said that they help me to fix my problem and he said also give my info about my account in yobit.

exactly thats what they do, so no support can pm anyone, even to ask you for your personal info support will never do that. always stay alert.

7 hours ago, igglybuff said:

They blame exchanges, bitcoin and other entities that have nothing to do that have put a trade with too much risk, trading is difficult because only mistakes and failures are entirely your decision, nobody will tell you what you have to do or why you failed.

very much true. and when they win they never, rate yobit good but they want to win and take . when they loose, they call yobit scammer. i used to laugh a lot with liza incidence, specially after the coin gave them profit and after some gave loss. they cry and call yobit all names.

14 hours ago, mcgwinrobert560 said:

There are quite a lot of warnings on the forum. and they are all rewarding. Be wary of scammers. Do not click on links with unexpected reward content.

This are things that will constantly pop-up in your mailbox even without soliciting for them as long as you have registered for some exchanges and mostly Airdrops but the thing is to continue to avoid clicking on this unknown  links in you mailbox.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:21 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

We bought yobit codes since we want to list our tokens in yobit. Our dev went to the yobit telegram and she sent someone the code since that someone said he will help and he is part of yobit team. Since our dev is a very honest person she was a victim. Then again we went to ask the support from yobit but the support has no reply so in desperation our dev chatted in the chatroom in yobit and somebody who uses blacksmith username pm us. We thought he is the real blacksmith but we did not notice that there is a dot between the words. At the end we lost a good amount of bitcoins.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

3 hours ago, merbackten said:

Thеy seеm to target customers оn Yоbit chаt, who stаtе thаt they wish to try tо withdraw monеy,but thе wаllеt is in mаintenancе.

I think that yobit is doing maintenance to upgrade their security and keep the user's assets safe. So i'm also still waiting to withdraw my assets

Luckily, I haven't received a spam messages like that. Gonna check first the receiver's IP to make sure it is legit. But some folks are too genius. They had the same content as the real yobit email sent to us. 

Thank you for warning. There are many scammers today. They want to steal our money and we should to be attentive and careful when we have a deal with strange people

1 hour ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

That is a good practice, many of us don't care to check that or do that until we are scammed for the first time before we adapt to it

True, that is why it is highly important to do the needful first, learning, understanding what is required in the field you are stepping into before making any major move cos some people have been scammed from the very first time they entered crypto and it was buy buy for them.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, nosipho said:

thank you

Very good information. thanks for the information , friend, I think we really need to be careful of irresponsible scammers who just want money quickly by cheating. One again I thank you for the Information.

Thanks for your information, it is very helpful especially for who want to be rich so fast, I think they already sent an email to be careful from scammers and always check the domain. 

Good that you warned us. In cryptocurrency world you never know where scam waits. Be careful people don't lose your coins.