Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

Yes, I agree with you, except that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, meaning that there is no specific party that controls it, it depends on supply and demand in the market, so the first and last winner is who owns Bitcoin, the matter is exactly as it happens in gold, so I achieved this The coin is a huge success

• +1 1

I do not agree with you that this is wrong and incorrect thinking. Bitcoin has huge benefits and it will not replace fiat currencies. But it will be more popular to use and will facilitate some buying and selling.

I don't think they can exchange dollars for cryptocurrency or bitcoin
Because the price of Bitcoin is always fluctuating between high and low
For example a fixed $ 200 mobile device
But if you want to price it on Bitcoin or parts of it, its price will certainly vary.

• +2 1

Well, there is something correct about what you say, some countries seek to make Bitcoin their official currency, and to become a drawing in the whole world instead of paper currencies, many countries still do not trust cryptocurrencies, so it is difficult, and it needs time and Patience until this is achieved.

• +2 1

No, this is wrong. United States is trying to fight Bitcoin and all kinds of cryptocurrencies because it will lose the dollar’s control over the global economy, and consequently the US Federal Reserve will not be able to control the rest of the central banks. Bitcoin and blockchain technology have been invented in order to help us get rid of the control of central banks.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, I do not agree with you, we cannot dispense with the paper currencies, each of which has its own, and there are many countries that refuse to use the encrypted currencies. The encrypted currencies can be equal to the paper currencies

Cryptocurrencies is different Ecosystem of Cryptocurrency is also different.you can trade alternating bitcoins into dollar.Because both of them are different platform of asset, fiat can do something but bitcoin can't do anything in this trade.           

• +1 1

My dear friend. I don't think it's going to get that far. As for the U.S. dollar, I don't think anything will take the place of the U.S. dollar because there are a lot of people who don't know about technology in remote areas and can't be eliminated. You are speaking after a hundred and two hundred years and this is a very long time and a fictional conclusion can be incorrect.... All appreciation and respect for all 

• +3 1

My dear friend I can't tell you thank you so much you shared this useful information that's one thing you should do believe on your opinion and I I think your opinion is right and I agree with you the best of luck

• +2 1

It's a little bit early to say that Bitcoin can collapse US Dollars. Because Bitcoin still finds some difficulties spreading around governments and gain legislation with all the fears ad concerns that they tell.

• +3 1

I do not think that one currency will be replaced by another currency, but Bitcoin will achieve greater success than the rest of the currencies, as working with it is very easy, in addition to major investment projects that can be worked with and reap great profits, so accepting bitcoin in all countries is important because of the services that can be provided through bitcoin.

• +2 1

I do not think that this will happen, but it is possible that cryptocurrencies will be adopted as a side-method for financial transactions in addition to paper money, thus leaving the choice to the user in which currencies he wants to deal.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history. Experts expect its price to reach a million dollars within years. We are taking steady steps towards the dominance of cryptocurrencies in global trade. Bitcoin will replace the US dollar within a few years. Nobody can stand up to Bitcoin.

• +1 1

No, my friend, I think you are wrong. The United States is rejecting Bitcoin because it will end the dollar’s control over the global economy, and because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, therefore banks will not be able to control it, and this is what makes the first reject the idea of relying on cryptocurrencies, and we must To support cryptocurrencies in order to prevent banks from taking control of the global economy.

• +4 1

It is possible that the currency of any country will collapse for a certain reason, but I believe that the dollar will not collapse, because this is not in the interest of any country and will cause the collapse of the economy of all countries of the world because they deal with it.

• +2 1

I do not agree with you, Bitcoin will not affect the dollar and will not lead to its collapse, and I do not expect that we will exchange our local currencies for dollars, but Bitcoin can unify payment currencies among all countries of the world without affecting the dollar.

• +3 1

Your opinion is very good bit I don't the us want to replace the USD because this is their main currency to use and with this currency they'll be able to grow even more with several different crypto currency

It is almost impossible for Bitcoin or other digital currencies to replace the US dollar as a global reserve currency, at least in the short term, and the volatility of Bitcoin's price and its extremely limited supply makes it ineligible to take this role, and the same applies to other digital currencies such as Dogecoin (dogecoin), which started as a joke in 2013 and has now a total market value of about $ 6.9 billion, at a rate of 5 cents per unit.

• +1 1

i don't think it is right,national currencies is used in majority of our living its been part of our generations,so i can't see that bitcoin can replaced it,they are so volatile in price,and being manipulated,yeah we do.earn by it but its not as easy as that.there are lots of thing that we have to consider.

• +3 1

I think the problem you came up with is not easy to replace. It's really hard, guessing, the replacement is also very detrimental to all users in the country. I think bitcoin will be a payment option, as an additional means of payment

• +3 1

According to my opinion the crypto currency is a digital currency which has very high price now a days. Tje price or bitcoin increas and decrease it fluctuate with the time. People are getting awareness of bitcoin.  People are trading and earning profit. 

I don't agree with you.

We shouldn't peg paper currencies to cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies will cause significant losses if they fall and are unfit to buy materials like the dollar are only useful for trading and investment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The matter is not so simple, it is true that cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin currency has increased in popularity a lot, but we must not forget that the dollar is the basis of commercial dealings in the world and cannot easily collapse

It is illogical to exchange the dollar for Bitcoin because each has its own domain, its own investment method, and a different buying and selling method.
The dollar is the currency of all countries of the planet (meaning), as local currencies within all countries of the world are measured and priced according to the dollar.
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and is considered the strongest cryptocurrency (exclusively in the field of cryptography).

• +3 1

Greetings my dear friend, I think your opinion is correct, we have seen that bitcoin has been able to overcome all obstacles and its price continues to increase, the opposite has happened with the dollar.