Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

I think that some governments have banned crypto currency because they are afraid that the citizens will start using crypto currency and abandon the currency of their country which may then start to devalue.

ITS because they dont dig much to know the advantage of crypto and the weakness of the present paper money after they measure the crons and prons of the present and new as crypto currency i think majority will adopt the changes and start to copy with crypto currency

• +1 1

I also think like you. I think that anonymity of users who have good and evil electronic money, there will be bad guys taking advantage of this to do bad things, like stealing, buying banned goods.

The deep web is not the only reason, because this part of web has been created in the middle of 1990, so it is before bitcoin, I agree with you when you said that bitcoin is using in some bad activities, but not in the dark web alone, because the dark web is already known with this kind of actions, but the problem is that bitcoin started to be used by the hackers and some terrorists in the real world, as their main payments method.

• +1 1

well yes most of the countries are not adopting crypto because their economy growth will decrease and the value of their currency will also be decreased, that's the reason they are still not adopting it specifically but people are using it as their own currency.

Several countries have said that they disagree with cryptos because it lends itself to money laundering, scams and because they are a bubble that has no physical backing, its value is clearly speculative. I believe that while they cannot regulate it, they will govern that same speech, which does not mean that they implement blockchain technology ...

Yes. That reason is true. Crypto transactions cannot be reversed or traced down by the governments, that's way they tend to avoid adopting crypto currencies although they have a lot of benefits. But what if someone got scammed? The governments cannot trace back the money, so that's the problem here.

The cryptocurrency is at the stage of development and when in the future the cryptocurrency will be widely used it is possible that many countries will officially accept it.

SIn my opinion, countries fear money laundering that can be done behind cryptos, another factor is the speculative value in the price. I think that's why they are so defending it with cryptos.

All the country of world is not developed. So for a developing country it can't be accept so easily. Many people doesn’t know about it. Its quite difficult for them  because   it is not a physical currency. So may every country doesn’t accept it.       

This is the only reason i believe that this is not accepted world wide nad may be it has some secret reasons to use cryptocurrencies

1 hour ago, SanjidaAkterSanju said:

All the country of world is not developed. So for a developing country it can't be accept so easily. Many people doesn’t know about it. Its quite difficult for them  because   it is not a physical currency. So may every country doesn’t accept it.       

It is indeed difficult for developing countries to accept new changes and progress. among them because they are afraid and confused about what the system is like. then sometimes the government monitors first.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:34 PM, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

May be you are right. But i am looking in near future. Crypto is going to be adopted by all over the world.. Now some countries are looking to adopt crypto. 

This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private.Someone with that many bitcoins can be targeted by criminals.

This chunk of the web, will all the time and normally agreement with privacy, and not allotment your identity. subsequently from I beg your pardon? I came as from that article that the mysterious web., or they do not know well the positives that bitcoin has fixed since entering the crypto market.

This platform hesitate different countries because it's not verify the payment method and the site is slow there. 

This platform hesitate different countries because it's not verify the payment method and the site is slow there. 

Hello my dear friend. Maybe this is the reason behind crypto currency not being accepted worldwide. Maybe it's because crypto currency works on the decentralized system so. 

I don't Understand. What are you talking about!I think some countries are banned from posting and creating contents.so,what you feel safe about the priority sharpness.       

As i moreover presume familiar. It looks like which will anonymity in owners that definitely have decent and even satanic electric powered bucks, you might have criminals gaining it you need to do harmful stuff, enjoy robbing, ordering blocked pieces.

most countries are yet to adopt crypto currencies because of it's privacy and difficulty to trace back it's transactions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I can't understand reason of it.developing countries are not accepting the cryptocurrency.I think these countries are on the wrong side of this country's should adopt cryptocurrency as soon as possible

Maybe it's one of the reason why cryptocurrency is still illegal to use in different country. In addition but I don't know if it's true because I also read to other members post. According to that post the reason why cryptocurrency is tot legal to some country is due to the fact that the government can't control it and they don't have a chance to get taxes in every person who obtain different currencies. 

On 2/28/2020 at 7:34 PM, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

I agree with you this is the main reason why crypto currencies are not accepted world wide but i believe each country and its government has its own rules and regulation to save their economy and country's currency. 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:34 PM, Upright said:

this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

This is one of the reasons why government does not want cryptocurrencies. It's because of the anonymity they provide, that makes the job of the government even more difficult (since their job is to maintain order, and thus surveillance is needed among its population). Tracking crimes would be much difficult with less evidence since transactional data would be untracable to an individual level.