Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

this has an effect of countries not wanting to adopt bitcoin but to be honest its not that big of a deal because even nowadays there are many cartels that are using regular cash money and not bitcoin and crypto.

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

Undoubtedly and even It looks like that should be just one good reason really, that they are really not even well-accepted around the globe, it will be authentic that there is values which will permit them to remain utilized for an important non-tender option, additionally, the yellow newscasts enjoy them all. You'll find it that easy. It's really a feel bad for that your chosen mission that fit this description is without a doubt stricken by various.

The biggest reason for cryptocurrencies not being accepted worldwide is that people who use various Illegal means, such as drug traffickers, often trade with Cryptocurrencies. This is the biggest obstacle for me.

Yes, one of the advantages of Crypto is that it is not trackable because of this, Bitcoin and other currencies are used a lot in the Deep Web because the users there are safe from the police.

There are still some doubts about cryptocurrencies and dealing with them, such as no one to adopt them, and also that the demand of people on them is still not great

On 2/28/2020 at 8:04 PM, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

Where as privacy in crypto is liked by people, it is big disadvantage of crypto for economy. Because it promotes illegal activities. And governments could not control them because transactions could not be traced. So it is the only reason why governments avoiding crypto.

On 28.02.2020 at 16:34, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

In my opinion this is one of the reasons, but not the main and not the only))))) and I would like to admit that crypto is accepted by people world wide, but it is not accepted by governments)))) of course lots of statements there are in the Internet about the illegal activities and crypto, that it is very suitable for frauds and so on)))) but this is only the tip of the iceberg, but he real reason why governments of different countries do not want to accept crypto is hidden))))) and we all understand why))))) 

Edited by MilaNi

Mostly countries are still not feeling well for accepting this market as legal tender due to lack of trust on this market because countries wants from this market taxes revenue also. Not only benefits for investors.

Due to the wrong exchanging purpose of the crypto and its transmission all over the world is decentralized therefore most counteries do not like crypto because every country has own rule of coin and permission to the users in this forum.

Every day we can easily make money with crypto. So everyone wants to get through crypto. Every country will now accept crypto because they want to grow there with crypto.

I think as these currencies have no lenient history and suffered crashes in few years but performed well few times as 2018 few countries are not accepting them but also I think that time is not so far when these currencies will be used widely

no that is not true cause coin transactions are default public and they can be tracked thats why there are mixers that covers traces so that is not the real reason. i am 100 % sure.

Indeed, in the dark Internet all transactions are carried out only for bitcoins, it is impossible to track them or do something else with them. Therefore, many countries do not introduce cryptocurrencies, if introduced, such illegal transactions will become very popular.

• +1 1

Yes because Coins make it hard to know people who make bad things through internet ao that will male countries like babies againa them

There are still countries who prohibit the used of crypto currencies because it can be abuse by those people who wants to make money even from crimes.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:34 PM, Upright said:

It might one if the reason why it is not been accepted by some countries and also i think because they think is illegal site that is why they can't accept it 

On 2/28/2020 at 8:13 PM, Deduci22 said:

cause no one know how the society will react and how the countrie's aconomy will react to that and they are very afraid not to lose ellections and they can't risk. that is the truth brother.

Many of us are afraid of taking risk because we think how we suffer getting the funds to invest not what we are planning to gain

On 2/28/2020 at 3:34 PM, Upright said:

absolutely no, illegal activities are here since the beginning of the time and there will always be.  do you think that before 2009 (creation of bitcoin) there weren't any illegal activities made with fiat currency? so let's bust this myth

On 3/14/2020 at 11:45 AM, Nakukanchik said:

The biggest reason for cryptocurrencies nоt being accepted worldwide is that people who use various Illegal means, such as drug traffickers, often trade with Cryptоcurrencies. This is the biggest obstacle for mе

Yea and some countries are banned due to the history of the country if their are many scammers

On 2/28/2020 at 10:34 PM, Upright said:

The idea of crypto being used for crimes is just a lame excuse, as fiat is already being used for online illegal transactions even before Bitcoins came into existence. I think the most likely reason most countries hate crypto is due to it harder to be taxed and regulated, being ignorant of the fact that crypto is NOT a Ponzi scheme, and the fear that its citizens using it might get duped, hacked, and scammed with almost no convincing mechanism to provide protection for these cases.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Every fiat currency has it won illegal activities that is happening to the currency, why is it bitcoin or cryptocurrency at Large difference? They didn't show us enough reason to believe in that

On 2/29/2020 at 4:44 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Of course  there are many countries  all over the world like Philippines  who still feels  hesitate  to adopt  crypto. May be the are worried  to lose their  payments. 

we can't blame them approximately it due to the fact at the stop of the day, they'll make selections for their self and for their cash.