Donations ⏸️ - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Donations ⏸️

On 12.10.2019 at 23:04, hexwin said:

Crypto on Yobit - це не Crypto on CryptoTalk 😉 

Я не думаю, що цей Форум належить біржі Yobit. 
Yobit лише спонсорував цю кампанію, але, можливо, я помиляюся, і ви, хлопці, знаєте більше, ніж я.

Would you invest in something that you do not own? I would not invest. The Exchange is investing a lot of money in this forum. And I have no doubt that they own this forum. I am more interested in the purpose of investing such money? I don't think they do it for fun

Good thought, I am sure most of the members will agree to it and we could do a poll too, to find out the result but I don't think actually yobit needs any donations to carry out the forum operations.

Great idea to add donation for this forum to help moderators getting this forum to the moon, also i suggest working on some updates to do contests and we participate on these to enchorage our writers to benefit the forum with their great knowledge in crypro world over the time 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:18 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.265e113aa5f398d342609662008ab296.png

I was wondering is it possible for members to contribute back to CryptoTalk forum by sending crypto Donations?

Opening several addresses if members want to donate some specific coins (Bitcoin, Eth...)

I would also like to have one more member rank - donator ?

Nice thoughts if we have rank donator or donor then it would great. But i see mostly members do not like to donate if cryptotalk add the donator rant then i think there will only 2-3% donors will find. Because Monstly members do not donating. But for a helping post or informative post a member must should get appreciated with some reward. Let see what cryptotalk will think about this. But if it comes reality then crypto talk should make a creative way for donations program.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

10 hours ago, MDS said:

This is a wonderful idea, because the donation will benefit the forum in moving forward and you the donator is making something good that will reflect the future generation of cryptocurrency. 

yes it can help but as I see cryptotalk is not really in need for donations as you can see they are paying lots of people in this campaign without any problem at all

12 minutes ago, Sultan Amir said:

Donation will be great at this forum,  at least the donation will help the forum to progress and the future of the forum will be somehow certain to be great to some extent. 

Yep, or this forum can make a place for ads and do auctions to the adds like what bitcointalk do. It's good for paying rent this forum and moderator and admin. also to upgrade this forum too.

13 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

Donating will help the forum grow just like Bitcointalk is also open to donation. The admin supposed to great a donation page

I think you missed reading the responses so far posted here 😃

The admin is filthy rich and I think it is an insult for him even to talk about it however this could be really a good idea if we would have seen that the admin was struggling to keep the forum up and run.

We do not have such problem luckily.

Donations for the forum can be made in the future and will bring benefits, a great idea, what to renew in life.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:26 PM, xBDT Script said:

Looking at the way they are spending money on advertising I think they do not need any donations at all. Yobit seems well off with the money they are earning from the exchange.

This is still not a reason to not donate towards the forum. The donation can be used for paying the moderators and not just using funds from yobit everytime to keep the forum running.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:05 PM, phabulu said:

Could be possible, but now is not a time for donators yet, since yobit is funding here and there is not much members here yet.

You can't tell. There are people here that will be willing to donate to the forum.

Whales will soon start coming to our forum.

We are getting there very soon. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Actually this is good for Forum Development. But we just get paid, we may not donate again. I'm sure yobit doesn't need that for now. What they need is an idea for this forum going forward.

Yes it is a good idea, but owner can place advertisment banners or van allow people or famous websites to rent ad slots. That's what happens when you have a lot of users visiting your site. Invest other users time and make money from it.it helps the forum to grow.

Yobit team knows How to make money 😋They publish coins and they have traders too! So i guess there is no need with money but we can bring more people to this website!

Yobit would love it more

6 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

Ooh if that is the case I wish he bring in more campaign for us to partake in so, and also make this campaign stays for long

I think next time they should create a campaign based on ranks for two reason, first now we have lots of users with different ranks, second : this will motivate others to try and increase their ranks too

On 10/13/2019 at 1:18 AM, hexwin said:

I was wondering is it possible for members to contribute back to CryptoTalk forum by sending crypto Donations?

Opening several addresses if members want to donate some specific coins (Bitcoin, Eth...)

Is not that if we have contributed to this forum we have contributed something to this new am I wrong What do you think about it?

1 minute ago, Dprincebh said:

But also this will increase a poll for many scammers unless this has been taking care off. The campaign would have been good

Yeah you are right, If we keep reporting bad posts it can really help the process

Actually I think this forum doesn't need donations but needs more people that actually care about the contents, people who will try to report every bad stuff to help the community

10 hours ago, John11 said:

I'm not sure if the admin needs funds right now since he is offering more than 2 bitcoins just for the max post contest plus a few more bitcoins to all people that are creating posts. Maybe in the future this would be a good idea but not now

Yes, I really agree with you because in this forum we are giving out for free, instead we donate it to what we don't need to contribute to this forum in my opinion

10 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

Ooh if that is the case I wish he bring in more campaign for us to partake in so, and also make this campaign stays for long

Bringing campaigns is not in hand of course. He gave us the platform, he gave us a tool and we need to use the tool to build up this platform. If we can make this forum a successful one and if we can make is populated then we will see devs will come here to advertise their business.

Everyone needs traffic for their business/project. Without enough traffic a project will not get the required customers. And these Devs are no exceptions.

11 hours ago, wilbertson said:

he donations could be used to pay posters and maintaining the forums hosting

I am sure we are using the same hosting that yobit has. I really do not see any necessary to have this donation thing for the admin. You guys really think that admin is in need of money. He is spending money like crazy. 

Just see how much money he is spending for Bitcointlak signature campaign, how much money he is spending for paid per post, how much money he will pay for the contest (well this is very low comparing with other promotions though).

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am sure we are using the same hosting that yobit has. I really do not see any necessary to have this donation thing for the admin. You guys really think that admin is in need of money. He is spending money like crazy. 

Just see how much money he is spending for Bitcointlak signature campaign, how much money he is spending for paid per post, how much money he will pay for the contest (well this is very low comparing with other promotions though).

If people are willing to pay donations, then let them pay bro 🙂
I see nothing wrong with it, and as I said before bitcointalk admin and moderators have much more bitcoins.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

moderators have much more bitcoins.

Ah! not sure about these moderators but theymos has a lot of bitcoin for sure. He is filthy rich. In fact the forum has a lot of money for maintenance. The last time they set up a multiSig wallet with over 500BTC if I am not wrong. These were the BTC that OgNasty was holding single handily for the forum. They are filthy rich.

And they got all these from the donations of course. 

Anyway, I am not saying that I have problem. If anyone wants to donate then go for it. Donate some to me too 😊

Feel free to send it to my staked address. 😆

On 9/28/2019 at 11:18 AM, xBDT Script said:

1Exb711F2dcq9H1FyYQ9ThDnsHXzhsZELd

On 10/18/2019 at 1:23 AM, phabulu said:

Yes I can understand that, but for now the forum is backed by Yobit, which they are paying users and also moderators, I think that Yobit have a good money to invest here, and donation will be good only if it a big amount, and no one is willing to donate 1+ BTC I thing.

If there will be 10,000 users and above and donate 1,000 satoshi the we are talking big amount. And as we grow bigger we can gather more. Remember that small things will become big if you put them together.

The donation for forum is great idea that will help forum and the donator will be happy .this kind of option must be introduce as soon as possible.this forum have very good member and i hooe every one will be happy to donate the forum.but it will be good if the donator get something in return auch as banner or week or day.this will encourage others and he feel good. 

On 10/12/2019 at 9:18 PM, hexwin said:

Sure thats will be good idea to give back to cryptotalk.org cause this community help some peoe to gain millions of dollars so it will be good if someone like to thank this forum by sending donations. Long live #cryptotalk.org

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

I understood what you mean, we have to fight to keeo the forum free of scammer and many more, once it is successful we are also successful

There are many ways we can support the forum:

1. Always make constructive posts, stay active. Find a niche you are interested in and then go and engage with the community

2. Actively join to reporting garbage, plagiarism posts so the mods can do their job better.

3. If we have any issue with any user or if we can not stand against them then just ignore them. There are no need to make things a mess

4. Always stay positive.

There are many more way but these are something just came in my mind for now.