What are The Risks to Invest Cryptocurrency in an Exchange Site? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are The Risks to Invest Cryptocurrency in an Exchange Site?

On 10/12/2019 at 8:58 AM, Agios said:

Investing cryptocurrency in an exchange site looks very profitable, will earn interest as a passive income, we don't need to do anything and every month we will get interest, What I want to know is what risk will occur if we invest in an exchange site

If you invest in an exchanger side then I think there are no ricks.Check the exchange that you will invest in well.If the exchanger is scammed then all your money will be lost.

There are alot of risks to put your money in exchange site. It is really dangerous. There are many exchange site. But many of them are scammers. So they ca steal your money. Or hacker can easily get your money . So it is safe not to put your money on exchange site.

• +1 1

The main risk which is related to investing is investing in a fraud project or coin. To avoid this risk you have to search for the real and trustable projects and coins. Another risk is being hacked to avoid this you have to activate two factor authentication for security. 

I think you should chose the exchange with the very careful methods because the exchanges can be compromised and they are just stating that they can share the information you gave them to any one they want.

On 12.10.2019 at 05:58, Agios said:

Bir borsa sitesinde kripto para yatırımı yapmak çok karlı görünüyor, pasif gelir olarak faiz kazanacak, hiçbir şey yapmamıza gerek yok ve her ay faiz alacağız, Bilmek istediğim şey, bir borsaya yatırım yaparsak ne gibi riskler oluşacağıdır. site

The most important of these is the security of their software. Considering the many data breach reports that have been reflected in the media in the past years, the data security problem stands before us as an important problem. Financial technologists (on which many new ideas are based) warn that despite all the promises of new crypto graphic systems, it may take another 5-10 years for a new system to become competent in terms of transparency, sustainability and reliability, which are essentials. On the other hand, the vulnerability of cryptocurrencies that are not under the control or supervision of governments or independent audit institutions for illegal activities continues to be a very important and dangerous issue.

The risks associated with exchange sites are multitudinal, but the most worrisome is that of possible hacking of the exchange site

My friend Ivan to tell you that one thing when you put your money and invest your money in the exchange site there are many risk involves and first of all you should to be investigate about that because there are many scams in the exchange sites

My friend I want to tell you that when you go for the investment in the exchange sides first of all you should to analyse about that because there are many scams in the exchange sides and one thing I want to tell you that you should be careful about your investment

I think we should invest our cryptocurrencies at the reliable and trustworthy sites because we can lose our money easily by the scammers and by hackers. Therefore we should always select the best sites for the investment to get the good profit.

The main risk on any site to loss your assets then you do not now what the best thing of any exchanger and website then you will face risk so keep doing your activity on the secure yobit.

Of course, there is a risk that your account, the platform you invest in, or the sites you work on may be hacked, so do not put all your currencies in one place, put some of them in your wallet, and some invest in other currencies, this is a guarantee in order not to lose all your money if there is a fraud  .

• +3 1

There are lot of risk to invest or when investing in crypto currency exchange market because there is no guarantee for one to make money profit, benefits and values we should try to study the market situation to be able to have knowledge and experience about the process of the trading and investment

Well, the first risk is that the exchange site my close or crashed, as we have seen that happen many times, another risk is that the exchange site may be hacked which will affect our savings there.

Well, the risk in every exchange sites or trading sites is the coin itself, because these coins are volatile, which means that anytime the price of it will changed if that will be goes up or down, we need to have some predictions here to know when the price of a particular coin will pumped.

Your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and earn a good profitable earning through this site. Everything has some benefits but also have some drawbacks on this site because when you invest some money on it so you should always connect to the market and always check the rate of every coin which may be increase a good rule to your profit on this site.

The risks of investing encrypted currencies are many. For example, exposure to fraud by fraudsters or by the platform itself, or exposure to the loss of funds in full. Therefore, we must be careful when trading on this platform and trusting one and choosing the safest trading platform

• +1 1

The risk when you invest in an exchange is that you could lose money on the exchange when the exchange is hacked or the exchange suddenly becomes inaccessible to its users. For that, choose a trusted exchange so that the funds we store on the exchange are safe, even though it is not 100% safe, if we choose a trusted exchange it will minimize the risk of loss.

Its depends on which cryptocurrency exchange you  choose for cryptocurrency holding exchange if you invest money in good exchange they have good name in market it's ok always invest your money in cryptocurrency exchange where security system is strong and they have good protection

The risks will be on the site itself if it was a fraud and took the money or if you entered into a deal and lost it or made a mistake and sent the money to the wrong address

• +2 1

Dear friend, not all cryptocurrencies are safe to invest in, as there are some cryptocurrencies in which investment is just a waste of money and time, so we have to search carefully for the successful currency before we decide to invest in it to ensure the achievement of profits and the success of our investments.

• +4 1

There are many risks that some of these sites are not real and are intended for fraud, but if you invested in a reliable site, it is a good thing, but my personal opinion is that your return will be small compared to if you move this money and work with it in the field of trading.

• +1 1

Risks in the project in which you invest, try to choose a strong project and in a good platform so as not to lose your money. Look for them well and you will win. 

• +3 1

I do not advise you to do this, there are many fraudulent investment sites that give you little profits, in addition to that, if the site has lost its money, you will lose your money and you will not find any compensation

I heard that if the exchange site is hacked, you will not be able to recover your money, but many of these sites assure their users that their money is safe, in addition to that the cryptocurrencies have a very fluctuating price and you cannot rely on monthly interest rates because in the event of a drop in the currency price, you will be a loser in this case

There are several risks that we may be exposed to, including investing in fake or fraudulent platforms that lead to theft of our money, or a decrease in the price of the currency, which leads to a loss of capital, so we have to choose the appropriate site for investment and the appropriate currency.