Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

Hello I hope you are well, I would choose both, gold and bitcoin, because with bitcoin I can invest, and the gold I can save it so that its price begins to rise and then sell it.

Gold is the best investment option in my opinion. Gold will never depreciate. What do you think is harder to mine gold or btc? I think gold is harder to mine and more expensive to mine. Gold has been known since the Inca Empire. And this is for many years. And now the gold continues to grow. Gold is not a piece of paper or even a crypto currency that you can't even hold in your hands..

• +2 1

Of course, I will choose gold because gold is an ancient metal that is traded between countries and at the same time the basis of gold trade. As for cryptocurrencies, they can on a certain day become non-circulated or low in value

Edited by Zein21
  • +2 1

I prefer investing bitcoin  ،Gold investing keeps the value of money no matter what it happens and it may bring a small profit, but investing bitcoin can make a fortune for the investor, because its price increases enormously and after many years it will reach many times its price now

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me, I think that there are many more beneficial ways than investing in gold, but if you are making a comparison between gold and bitcoin, then I will choose gold because it is better in this respect. 

I think I will choose Bitcoin because I see that the future of encrypted currencies in general is a bright future and I think that their prices will continue to rise until they control the market and all countries adopt them as central currencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am investing my money for long term is just Bitcoin and in other crypto currencies because through crypto we can make good money and in gold we can not make this type of money. Crypto is the best market and it gives us good and real profit than the other businesses.

I want Bitcoin because this Bitcoin Price always doing ups and down. When this price going down a lot like $1k or something like that then we will invest. Just see 2019 price December and now. If we invest or hold this time we will earn minimum $700 now. But gold can not give us this profit. Thanks

• +3 1

I am investing my money for long term is just Bitcoin and in other crypto currencies because through crypto we can make good money and in gold we can not make this type of money. Crypto is the best market and it gives us good and real profit than the other businesses.

I better choose gold for long-term investment. The reason I chose gold is because in my own country, gold is a trading tool that is often used by people from my country, why I didn't choose bitcoin. The reason is that many people in my country don't use bitcoin so the name bitcoin in my country doesn't exist.

• +2 1

There is room for luck in this matter because there are people who invested bitcoin and their money increased doubling in profits. And there are those who bought gold at a fixed price without profits. This is a personal opinion. As for me, I prefer gold because it is more stable.

• +2 1

Hello, I choose the two because both are good profit, but the cryptocurrencies make you think more, increase your brain activity in thinking, and make you do plans and implement them, they take a good way in terms of practical application.  And I love gold but it's hard to me to sell it again because I'm a girl and I feel like I'm giving up on an expensive part of me 😅.

If we want to be a little logical, it is normal for us to choose gold, the bitcoin remains an encrypted currency and its price can drop at any time, but gold always maintains its price

• +2 1

Surely i will choose bitcoin for long term investment because it is reliable and secure.  Moreover its value has increased from few dollars to thousands of dollars and it is still increasingly and its future is also very bright. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Gold has a fixed value and does not change much, so if you do not want to lose your money, buy gold, but if you want to invest your money and reap profits in the future, then investing your money in Bitcoin is the best thing now.

• +2 1

Both are good but bitcoin will be more better to hold during trading and investment because it has a higher price that can make more profit and much benefits with values 

I choose Gold for the long term investment plan and I would not choose Bitcoin due to high market volatility. You know price of gold will be increasing in the market due to the limited sources available for it in this world but I have a doubt about Bitcoin price.

My dear friend I want to tell you that if I invest in the Bitcoin that is not a long-term because the price of the Bitcoin is more flexible than the gold that's why I will choose the gold for the long term investment I hope you understand what I want to say

• +4 1

I  am investing my money for long term is just Bitcoin and in other crypto currencies because through crypto we can make good money and in gold we can not make this type of money. Crypto is the best market and it gives us good and real profit than the other businesses.

• +3 1

Dear friend, both of them are similar in many things, so the idea of Bitcoin was taken from gold, in terms of the limited quantity and the golden color, but I personally prefer investing in Bitcoin, due to the high market for it compared to gold, its value is twice the value of gold, and it is also safe, And it enjoys decentralization, so investing in it is more profitable, but you must have the knowledge and experience to avoid the risks of long-term investment with Bitcoin.

• +3 1

In my opinion I want to tell you that if there will be bitcoin or gold then I will choose the bitcoin for the investment because it is the coin which incresed or decrease in seconds and you can geta good profit in few minutes.

I prefer to do long term investment in gold why because the more gold stays long the more the profit but that of the bitcoin the price do increase and reduce it depend on the demand and supply of the coins in it exchange rate.

I want Bitcoin because this Bitcoin Price always doing ups and down. When this price going down a lot like $1k or something like that then we will invest. Just see 2019 price December and now. If we invest or hold this time we will earn minimum $700 now. But gold can not give us this profit. Thanks

• +3 1

Although Bitcoin is easier and faster to exchange, these days I prefer gold because its purchasing value is always parallel to the market. As for Bitcoin, it is still banned in some countries and may be banned someday in my country, no one knows.

It's depends upon the nature of the person, if the person is risk taker then he will prefer to make his or her investments I to bitcoins so that there is high risk or being loose of your all investments and also there is high chances of profit also. If the price of the bit coins increases then you will earn maximum profits on your investments. Other one is risk averse. which means that those people who don't want to take a high risk.. So they prefer to choose gold rather then bitcoins. As the price of the gold remain almost same or little bit change all over the year so this one is good for them to invest..