Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

Well as for me I will go for Bitcoin as I see a higher return from it than good if being careful and diligent with it... Gold has atain fame buh it's price is kind off stable not to compared to that of Bitcoin

I consider the two articles to be good for investment. I can invest in both materials without fear, as both are demanded and their price rises without a specific ceiling for their height.

Long-term investment in Bitcoin is the best.  Gold has existed since ancient times and its price is somewhat stable and needs a lot of time to achieve a significant increase.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment humanity has ever known.  Bitcoin price jumps high in a short period.  When the Bitcoin price falls, it rises again and is very strong.  Those looking for money should invest in the cryptocurrency market.

For a million times, I would choose to invest long time in Gold rather than Bitcoin, and my reason is simple, the reason is because no one knows what will happen to the price of cryptocurrecy tomorrow, as for gold, it has been the talk of the market for long without failure. But cryptocurrecy projects may crash anytime.

I do not want to wait to many months to get earnings and this situation is not acceptable with the gold investing so i see the bitcoin is perfect to me.

The two of you can rely on them completely and in an organized way, and you will achieve maximum benefit from them because they complement each other and this is the most wonderful thing about them 

Firstly i also appreciate your creative ideas because there is a big difference in btc and gold is that one is digital and the other is physicall so now a days there is a big value of digital curremcy in allover the world due to u can easily earn afyer working at their homes and earn much and more profitable earning from this online earning platforum.

But the gold is a physicall currency, and u will to do work for a long term as a physical which may also harmful for you and your work and your health conditions.

according to my knowledge the Bitcoin is more valuable and profitable currency at this time if you compare it with the gold because many members are are interesting to to invest in the Bitcoin and I will choose Bitcoin

• +2 1

In the case of long-term investment, I think that Bitcoin is better, because it has been in the ascending value for some time, and all indicators point to continuing to rise, while gold maintains a constant value, so if you want to increase profits, invest in Bitcoin

• +4 1

Ofcourse if I get the chance to buy something for investment I will go with the Bitcoin as we all know that but coin gives us a great profit instead of the gold , gold is not much profitable is bitcoins due to its rates , I will suggest you to go with the Bitcoin when it comes to long term investment.

Both investments are good and will bring you a lot of profits in the future. Not for me, I prefer investing in Bitcoin because I believe that it will become a global currency in the future and will achieve very large profits.

• +1 1

For me, I will choose bitcoin, because bitcoin will spread more, and the global economy will depend on it, so it is better to invest in a bitcoin instead of gold, because the future of Bitcoin is more prosperous and safer.

• +1 1

Gold is never a bad option although looking at the charts I think silver will give better results in the future, with respect to Bitcoin the time to buy is today, let's take into account all the growth it has and will have over time, it is an opportunity that we must begin to take advantage of today to be able to go to the next level.

As an active member in this encryption, and through my experience, my field of work in it, and my successful investments, I prefer to work in cryptocurrencies because you can deal with it and buy and sell in a specific and short time.

• +2 1

That depends on the reasons behind investing the money , if I want to increase my balance then of course I will choose Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general but in case I just want to save the value of my money then Gold would be a great option especially for people who are not very experienced 

but even though when you have some free time then why not choosing Bitcoin anyway and increase your balance while keeping t as the same value 

As for me, I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies because of the large fluctuations in their prices and more than gold, in addition to the ease of storage and transportation safely and quickly, and also the possibility of investing in small amounts.

• +1 1

i would definetly go for bitcoin.

Due to the decline in the country's currenxy.

And i hope this effort will be fruitful for me or every one who uses this work for theirselves and for their family.

Because everyone is supposed to be here for support of their family.

After supporting family, i would go for the poor one's because of these persons prayers we get our food in our hands.

I would donate or do somtjing for these ones for their future advancement.

• +1 1

Dear members, The issue of choosing a long-term investment between gold and bitcoin is up to everyone according to their purpose of investment. For me, I will choose bitcoin because its value is constantly doubling with time and this brings me profits. But if my goal is to preserve the value of my money, then I buy gold because gold is the surest and easiest way To maintain monetary value is a long-standing popular method

Certainly Bitcoin is better than gold for long-term investments because the price of gold is relatively stable and it takes a long period to rise slightly, but Bitcoin fluctuates greatly and we always see its price rise and reach crazy numbers.

• +3 1

Since our awareness of the world and we know that gold is the most traded and used since the inception of the economic system until now, there are economists who prefer gold over Bitcoin, as they see that investing money in gold may preserve money from inflation factors and the rise in the prices of other commodities, whether oil or the dollar. And others, as gold is the only investment that enjoys high liquidity, as we can easily convert gold into cash whenever we want, not only that, but it is an easy and convenient way to diversify in order to reduce investment risks, but some have another opinion, the billionaire and American businessman Warren Buffett who said : “Gold is just a mineral that is extracted from the ground, then it is smelted, and after that it needs people to guard it, and it is not useful.
But from my point of view, my friend, if you understand in investing in cryptocurrencies, I advise you to use Bitcoin, and if you are still learning, gold is your guarantee.

• +3 1

I am investing my money for long term is just Bitcoin and in other crypto currencies because through crypto we can make good money and in gold we can not make this type of money. Crypto is the best market and it gives us good and real profit than the other businesses.

• +1 1

I am investing my money for long term is just Bitcoin and in other crypto currencies because through crypto we can make good money and in gold we can not make this type of money. Crypto is the best market and it gives us good and real profit than the other businesses.

• +2 1

In my openion i would like to invest th bitcoin for a long time and can never invest the gold becaue the price of btc can change every time so i can invest it instead of gold.

7 hours ago, Zulqar1122 said:

In my openion i would like to invest th bitcoin for a long time and can never invest the gold becaue the price of btc can change every time so i can invest it instead of gold.

Yeah you are right, bitcoin have a magnificent price exchange over sort period of time, and the best thing is we can invest on it with a small amounts of moneys, bu in gold we need some good amounts of funds to start investing on it.

For me, I prefer to invest in bitcoin currencies because it is easy to trade and invest in them, in addition to that you can gain information and experience about cryptocurrencies in addition to achieving a lot of profits.