Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

Actually, both things can make a good profit from it, but for me it is better to use bitcoin because its price is more volatile and we can achieve good profits from it in a short period of time.

I will prefer the bitcoin because it has highest price ,value, and demand than the gold . By the investment of the bitcoin we can get huge profit because its price is increasing rapidly and also will be at the top in future.

I might tell you before entering the forum that I will definitely store gold for the well-known reasons, but now, with entering the world of digital currencies, my opinion has changed a little, especially with the great rise of the Bitcoin currency and the stability of gold at one price I think maybe a little of this and that

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, MalikSharyarr said:

@Zains031I invest in bitcoin for the long periods of time...  Because bitcoin value definitely increase in long time so we take good benefits from this...  But gold is not good for the long periods of time they not give you good profit...  That's why I also select the bitcoin  for the long time investment... 

Yes my dear @MalikSharyarr you are saying good bitcoin is good from the gold for the long time invest... Because we know I future bitcoin value definitely increase and take good benefits from this...

• +2 1

I will surely chose the bitcoin if I Have some extra money not the money which I need the most right now the reason is that the cryptocurrency is far more promising than the gold and it will give more results and faster too.

Yes I think it is very interesting question and not easy to say anything. I think those peoples that have low heart then they choose gold and like me a man choose crypto Because crypto is more lovely than gold. My love is crypto.

• +2 1

On 12/29/2020 at 7:45 AM, MalikSharyarr said:

Both are good own his places 

But I also choose the bitcoin  for the long term investment...  Because if you buy bitcoin now a time  and just hold with him just one year's so definitely you earn good profit from this...  Bitcoin provide you much profit from the gold... 

That's what I always try to establish, because Bitcoin and gold have the same characteristics but exist in different world but I have done many transactions with cryptocurrency but yet to buy a gold and see but if you have money I'll suggest you invest in the two to see the return on investment (ROI) of the two

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I want something to pass it down to my dependence then I will choose gold for sure... but if you are talking about five years to ten years investments I will choose Bitcoin because the fluctuations it passes through are really profitable... it moves from eighteen thousand dollars to tewnty nine thousands in less than a month.

• +2 1

I would choose both. It is not a good thing to go all in with a specific asset in an investment attempt.

You should manage your portfolio with different types of investment options like gold, silver, (perhaps a bit platinum) , regular stocks of good companies (like apple, amazon etc), major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and some altcoins in their bull markets and a bit fiat currency.

In other words, you should make a basket so you can balance your gains and losses. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The investment in both areas is very good.
But each of them has its pros and cons. For example: The price of Bitcoin, whose price fluctuates, makes a high profit, may decrease and cause heavy losses.
Gold is good at investing, but its rise in price is very slow and takes a long time to make a profit, and it may be stolen.
The best investment in both areas together.

My friend, although Bitcoin has a fluctuating price and a very large price, its volatility makes it a useless currency for investment. Bitcoin may suddenly drop, but work and investing in gold will not lose you at all, but rather the inevitable cause, because I go is stable and its value will not easily decrease. Thank you.

Bitcoin can help to earn more money and also there is a tendency to lose the money, gold does not change the value of price from time to time. To get a profit for a short time period it is best to get bitcoin the change in the price value is time to time and help to earn great kind of income.

Usually I choose Bitcoin between Bitcoin and Gold to invest for a long time.  Because the market value of Bitcoin and the demand of the world market is much higher than that of gold.  Moreover, if you invest for a long time with this bitcoin, you will get more profit than gold.

For long term investment I will chose bitcoin. Because at present the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. But the price of gold isn't increasing at that rate. That's why I think bitcoin will be best for earning good amount of profit by investment. 

For me I will go for bitcoin because a lot of people are engaging with it very much and the price is now rising high so it is better we should invest with bitcoin so that we can make profit

I would like to invest inside gold because investment inside bitcoin is more expansive which we cannot afford.And I think if we invest in gold, then the price of gold is approximately stable and can always be profitable by selling at any time.People who have a lot of money, they can invest in bitcoins because it has also more security.

• Useful or interesting 1

They are two incredible options to invest, gold has been on the market for a long time and has been around since ancient centuries, but bitcoin has been in the market for 10 years and its volatility is great, therefore in personal crypto I would choose bitcoin for its high volatility And as it is gaining fame every time we can say that it will get much more results than gold and in a short time if you have the knowledge to carry out the operations.

Since I am already in the crypto world, I will choose bitcoin as an investment. Although bitcoin has a high fluctuating price, it is an advantage of bitcoin that we can take advantage of, with fluctuations we can benefit from it. It's just that it takes the skills to buy and sell at the right time. Gold is good for investment, but for now I am not interested in investing here.

• +1 1

I think I will choose bitcoin for long term investing. Because bitcoin is most popular currency and it's trading volume is very high. I think in the end of 2021 it's price reach at almost 100k. If I buy it now then I can get almost 200% profit in a year. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, both can be put in your long term portfolio. There is an increasing interest and demands toward the bitcoin and some analyists even claim that some of gold investors are transfering some of their money to bitcoin. this is not confirmed but it seems reasonable since the gold prices seems to be in a descending trend whereas bitcoin is bullish for almost 2 months now. 

In the bitcoin the long term investment might be the difficult to hold but it is  more profitable to do so as the rate of it grows far more fast than the other one.

I think gold is more risky than bitcoin and nowadays because the value of bitcoin changes rapidly British huge jump but gold is is increasing its value by baby small amount so we cannot expect a large profit from gold but investing in it but from crypto we can get huge profit in simple time.

I'll pick btc over gold due to the fact gold's price is sort of equal at some stage in all of the year and it is very stable but in other hand there is bitcoin, pumps and dumps that occur and you can use them to earn money if you recognize what you are doing

I chose bitcoin for long term investment because it has benefits and values which always increase everyday and it has values in lot of trading and investment exchange market in crypto currency worlds

My friend in the future, there is no presence of gold because Bitcoin will occupy its place and are on the throne of currencies, so I advise you to invest Bitcoin because it will become the currency of the future and its prices will rise as gold

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Service is as always top, no problems with transfers, no problems with exchanger support. Also the service is evolving, not standing still, constantly adding something and it is actually very good.
    • Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.