How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

On 2/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

The first thing you should always do before using a digital wallet is research. Make a lot of research and read articles about that certain wallet that you chose. If you're still not convinced, then getting an advice from the experienced people in crypto will help you a lot. Also try asking in forums. I hope this helps everyone.

To identify if the wallets are legitimate we must investigate many aspects. But it seems unnecessary to me since nowadays there are many wallets that have been working for years and are very reliable. I recommend you use popular wallets like Coinbase, Metamask!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

To know a legitimate and trustworthy wallet is not that difficult to do, All you need to do is to check the volume of usage of the wallet you have in mind ask experts or the users of a particular wallet about its authenticity and I believe that alone would answer your question. 

Hello my friend inorder to know if your wallet is legit or not you have to do your own research about it. You can either ask your friends or family if they have heard about the wallet you are using or you can refer google. 

This is such an easy question to ask and everyone know the answer. There is no need to create a separate topic for it. You can study the list of legit and famous wallets that includes Blockchain and Coinbase. There are many websites that are dedicated to introducing the best wallets for cryptocurrency with lots of reviews from the users of the wallets in which you will also find pros and cons of each wallet plus suggestions that help you to choose the most suitable one for your application.

• +1 1

It depends on the wallet you are thinking on to invest and use. So, I suggest you to don something you might find it useful for you which is to search enough about the wallet you want to use before starting using it in that way you will know if the wallet is legit or not.

otherwise, if it is not legit do not use it because it might be fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If there are many users of that wallet then for sure it's legit but when it's new and it received many bad feedback from the other members then possible that the wallet is a scam or fake. If you're looking for a good wallet then try to ask for some experts or look for it by doing a search. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't which wallet you have used for storing crypto wallet but if you are satisfied with the wallet you used then your wallet is good but if you are not satisfied and to user facing some problems then you should change your wallet and there are lots of videos and tutorial about different wallet and watch them which you think can be real and trusted, store in that wallet.

• +2 2

You can do research about your wallet which is you have used for keep your crypto.You can read public feedback to know is your wallet legit or not.

• +1 1

Before choosing a wallet, make sure to read most possible number of feedbacks and reviews done by users who tried them already, you can also watch youtube videos about the wallets you want to use. In general, trusted wallets are the most famous ones (for example, Ledgner nano and other hardware wallets are the top crypto wallets)

Edited by setifien
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The wallets must be really safe as it includes the security of your fund . The cryptocurrency wallet must really be safe enough. I think you should take opinions of the  experts so that they can suggest you most secured wallets.

• +4 1

You have to use the Google Play Store .. there are experts who check every application on their store .. and always download the latest version from your e-wallet .. This is an important point .. in the world of cryptocurrencies, you must keep up with regular updates

Dear before selecting the wallet, you should check the rankings of this wallet  and also comments of people's who write about this wallet,  then you will get information about wallet. 

But my opinion is that you should select the blockchain wallet because it's security is very secure nobody can't stole your amount from this wallet. 

My friend, to ensure the legitimacy of the wallet that you want to use, you must conduct an intensive search for the most important, safe and reliable wallets. It is important to do this in order not to deal with fake wallets and lose the ability to access your money

• +3 1

Well if you have problem, finding good wallets, just create an account in coinbase or binance. Binance provide insurance for its wallets, that is, binance is hacked, you will get back whatever money is in your account. If you still want to go for wallet, there are many, nano leger is pretty cool

Hello friend, You can without much of a stretch find in the other survey what individuals state about your wallet and furthermore you can ask in that part so you will effortlessly get it, when you are downloading this there can be numerous methods of genuine or phony due to individuals response

You should do research on Your wallet to know that is it a legit wallet or not. As there are many scam wallets and it is difficult to Choose the right one. But I advice you to select the wallet that has good popularity and is used by most of the people and is trusted by most of the people as well. Be careful to choose The right one as there are many scammers also. Good Luck!

• +2 2

Cryptotalk excellent discussion for me hitter then bitcointalk in light of the fact that bitcointalk exceptionally severe rule,Cryptotalk is my #1 site.

There is actually no affirmation that a wallet is genuine and the main thing that we can do is to peruse audits with it and to likewise watch it in YouTube to guarantee that numerous clients confided in the wallet that you'll pick. I recommend you attempt coinbase as well.

Don't worry my friend if you want to use any wallet then firstly you make sure your wallet is safe and light by reaching on this wallet . To confirm these peoples who use this wallet . Otherwise you are right there are many scammers . If you believe that it is safe then you can use it .

Hello friend, I do not have many characteristics to know if a wallet is legitimate or not, I am only guided first by the number of people who use it and second by the time it has been working without problems, I use coinomi and so far I am doing well

If you want to know this, you have to ask people about the reliability of the wallet you are using and you should search on the Internet. Or you can ask the experts here for sure, you will find the answer.

A good reputation and number of customers, as well as its security strength and my best portfolio is Blockchain Wallet. So find out if your particular wallet is valid, you first need to research the specific wallet and read the reviews about that wallet.

You should only use the wallet from official website that you want to use and if there is no app for any wallet than never use and other app just to be easy to make transections.

I hope you figure it out for yourself.  I think you can find out about this from a lot of friends in this forum. There are also a lot of options that you can find out if you want them.  .