What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

create an asset that can replace the current monetary system and that can not be controlled by anyone who does not have that dependence to climb declines when a government mismanages it and makes it possible to know what is happening in it as is the case that has happened in Venezuela and all this crisis that is happening and did with bitcoin we could control and depend on the banks or the governments

create an asset that can replace the current monetary system and that can not be controlled by anyone who does not have that dependence to climb declines when a government mismanages it and makes it possible to know what is happening in it as is the case that has happened in Venezuela and all this crisis that is happening and did with bitcoin we could control and depend on the banks or the governments

I think that bitcoin was created primarily for anonymous transactions. As we know, a transaction in bitcoin cannot be traced and this is its main advantage in my opinion. You can also send money anywhere and whenever you want.

It was made in order to have control and privacy of your money, that the government is not involved, at first it was only used by programmers and colleagues from the forum where Satoshi Nakamoto talked about bitcoin, and how we can use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that Bitcoin was not created to solve the problems of individuals in general, it was created so that people can buy whatever they want without fear of being tracked by credit cards and the like.
I think Bitcoin has solved a lot of problems and has a decent price for its usefulness.

2 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@ChrenovaThank you for your wonderful intervention, my friend ... You benefit from the forum ... I want to add things for your interference ... You are right in some points. There are countries that fight this currency because their currency is one of the symbols of sovereignty and the symbol of sovereignty does not touch ... because it is considered the character of the state Therefore, cryptocurrencies are considered a crime, and those dealing in them are criminals ... and they try in various ways to reduce or discredit these currencies in order not to destroy the real currencies, especially the dollar and the euro .... Countries that deal with these two currencies do not recognize Bitcoin because they know very well that it is If Bitcoin is traded in the market, it will lose a heavy economic loss ...

Yes, I think that many countries are afraid of what bitcoin or digital currencies can do to their sovereignty. Because the banks are the ones that issue the money and they are the ones who regulate the value they have to have. That ties us to be dependent on the banks and the issuance of money. But if we take a strong position on issues that we want decentralized finance and transaction ownership, we are going to be able to do it. I live in Argentina, and also here cryptocurrencies are illegal, and if you trade with them and make money, you are doing something illegal in their eyes and therefore you can go to jail. We are at a crucial point where we have to fight for the right to financial freedom and I believe we can achieve it.

The truth is, I don't know what the bitcoin cryptocurrency was created for, but I think it was to have an investment and not depend on the government, that's what I think.

My friend the propose now  it is so clearly they wont turn btc in a global reserve, so ethereum still be in 2nd place  for run all the defi plattforms  so both are not competing between them, they are just complementing eachother

One of the most important purposes of BITCOIN is to send and receive any amount of money instantly from and to anywhere in the world, at any time. No banks with schedules. Without Borders. No limits imposed. Bitcoin users always have complete control over their money.

The purpose of the creation of bitcoin is simple, it just has to be a decentralized economy and that has nothing to do with banks and governments, it is something simple, where people have complete control of their finances.

We would have to ask satoshi nakamoto himself!

I actually think that bitcoin has done a great job even being something bigger than what was proposed

On 10/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

e bitcoin was created to make illegal transfers in the deep web but we take advantage of it and turn it into something that has nothing to do with its initial objective

The purpose of creating Bitcoin was to make transactions  faster safer and transparent. Your transactions records will be displayed in the Block chain for the public so you can not cheat with the false claiming. 

• +5 1

According to my research, the purpose of production is not very good.  but of course i'm no sure about this information. but now in a very different beautiful place 

My view was to end real money and today's banking and make the transition to virtual money. Nowadays, virtual currencies have started to see a lot of competition, although it is not common in shopping, it will soon become widespread and real money will be removed from the world.

By bitcoin, all people in the world can transfer their money from any part of the world instantly at any time of the day irrespective of holidays without any help from a bank. It also breaks the hegemony of banks and let the people be the only owner of their money. It was the main purpose of Bitcoin.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, yahyal said:

I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.

It was created by a government? I don't think so. Satoshi created Bitcoin my friend. Why do you think a government made this? And if they did why wouldn't they explain what it is and why they made it? You have a suspision that the government made it. Tell us why you think that then? Because it is popular? This is not a real reason.

• +2 1

Created by a government you say? I have read some similar idea but really, these are false. As you said that the same it was from all other sources I've read this. They never had any convincing argument. So be realist and accept that it was created by a single man or more without any government interference.

• +1 1

Hello, 

That's an interesting question. I would like to state that numerous online sources have asserted that the purpose of Bitcoin has been to provide a source of stable value for online users. It was perhaps designed to function in a similar manner to gold or silver in terms of storing that kind of value. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

• +1 1

The conspiracy theorists can think whatever that comes in mind, but sometimes if you think you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't after you. These stories are not of any use. There is no proof of that and maybe try to find some clues and tell us why you think this is a secret government experiment.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, yahyal said:

did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?

I am very new here and I have no idea if Satoshi new about the future price of Bitcoin or that it will become a source of income for some. I think that he was more interested in Bitcoin to succeed and maybe he left it for this reason because he knew it was ready.

• +1 1

The reason for the creation of Bitcoin was to eliminate the intermediary, money from person to person without any bank involved, then it was mutating until it was a haven of value within cryptos

9 hours ago, yonkii said:

I am very new here and I have no idea if Satoshi new about the future price of Bitcoin or that it will become a source of income for some. I think that he was more interested in Bitcoin to succeed and maybe he left it for this reason because he knew it was ready.

@yonkii it was his dream maybe to Start a new era of digital currency in this world by which people can easily transfer their money from one country to another country in some minute with low fee.. As he create bitcoin with planning so he might hope that bitcoin will gain popularity in futures....and now whole crypto world depending on bitcoin as it the god of crypto currency..                    

• +2 1

crear un mercado financiero alternativo  decentralizado y transparente y poder intercambiarlas en casas de cambio como yobit.net

The purpose was to create a working digital currency. There were many efforts before from Wei Dai and b-money and even Szabo and bitgold but they did not proceed. Having these in mind and the decentralization of bittorrent Satoshi created the blockchain as the platform to run Bitcoin.

No government is behind Bitcoin but since we don't know who Satoshi is you can believe what you want. The purpose of creating Bitcoin is in the Bitcoin whitepaper this is what you need to read.

• +1 1