Android emulator - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Android emulator

There are many android emulators, this is the bluestack that requires many resources to run, we have the memu and the nox emulators that are just as good but with less resource requirements, it is just looking to see which one suits you best.
4 hours ago, Jose1367 said:

I have time trying to find a good emulator for my personal computer, will there be any good ones that you can recommend?

With BlueStacks you play over a thousand Android games.
Emulate all Android applications on your PC.
BlueStacks App Player is a tool that emulates all Android applications on your PC through a convenient interface. From its menu you can manage all the features of the virtual device, as well as download and install all kinds of apps in a matter of seconds. 
Just as if you were doing it directly from the Android terminal.
BlueStacks allows you to use the Windows system as if it were a normal Android terminal, without having to configure anything special or have previous knowledge of emulators.

News: Bluestacks now supports Android Nougat.
Being Bluestacks the most known and used Android PC emulator, in its updates it has always privileged the robustness when emulating than an increase in its compatibility list.
Now, Bluestacks is ahead of everyone by launching the first beta of its new version 4.0, the first one running on Android Nougat. 

The five best Android PC emulators.
Bluestacks, Nox, Andy, KoPlayer and Genymotion are without doubt the best selection of emulators to enjoy Android applications on any PC.
Given the increasing functional approach between mobile systems and desktop environments, many users are looking for ways to improve the relationship by bringing mobile applications to their desktops. Because of this, Bluestacks has led to the proliferation of tools analogous to the latter that allow Android apps to be run on PCs by adapting the control to the keyboard and mouse and offering a huge degree of compatibility and performance.

hello , my friend the emulator that I recommend a lot is MEmu because it is a virtual machine that works directly as another Windows application.
The main advantage of MEmu over other emulators, is the inclusion of all kinds of tricks so you can enjoy the games on your PC.MEmu is basically a trimmed Android so you can also use other applications and install by simply dragging an APK file to its window.

You must take into account when using an emulator on your PC, that its performance will vary greatly in relation to the specifications of your CPU.

Emulators consume a lot of resources and even so they are not fully compatible, some applications may be a bit slow for you. Personally, I have used many variants and none have satisfied my needs.

Of course, everything is a matter of you trying these variants, above they share names like MEmu, Nox, which are quite light and with a very simple interface to use.

The best emulator that there is for Android is called Genymotion at this point many people do not know because Google when you put Android emulator you get the others, but they are lousy especially bluestack, Genymotion I got by chance in a forum where they talked about gringo, lets you choose which version of Android you want and so on and is super fast, that comes without the playstore but on the Internet you will find many tutos how to install it and is super simple.

Ok. Thank you for this amaing topic. I use android emulators on my PC. But I use emulators only for playing mobile games. Because it is easy to play mobile games on PC. And my favourite game is pubg.Who also like pubg?

I have used bluestacks and noxplayer, both are emulators for pc. They work in windows, but need ram and processor for work well. Sure that in internet there are more emulators to try.

Nox Player is one of the best and fastest lightweight Android Emulator.  Nox Player is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat that can be played on both Windows and Mac systems.  This emulator is developed to run all games.

I recommend Bluestack and Nox player. They are excellent emulators in my opinion since I have used them and they work well.

That yes. You have to have a decent PC to avoid glitches

It is interesting to know the detailed instructions which programs help to install the program on a computer? How does this program affect computer performance?

On 23.02.2020 at 01:29, Zaino34 said:

I use a lot of applications on the phone but I want to use these applications and games on the computer. Are there any good emulators and I can play games on them without any problems please help

Because I want to play some phone games on the computer

There is an excellent application for this BlueStacks itself used, but if you have a weak computer, you may have problems with this program, it is better to read the minimum system requirements.

I have problem with bluestck. I can downloud apps from market. When i press to download button, my page refreshed. And i can't get app. And this problem i have with all aps from market((

I do very well BlueStacks emulator, you do not need a very good ram, I daily q any pc can run it and read all the mobile games and if not enough with that make draws where you can take great prizes.

I use the Blue Stacks, it works very well, you can play your favorite android games with your keyboard and mouse or a gamepad.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:29 PM, Zaino34 said:

I use a lot of applications on the phone but I want to use these applications and games on the computer. Are there any good emulators and I can play games on them without any problems please help

Because I want to play some phone games on the computer

the disadvantage of android emulators in the computer is that they can consume too much RAM memory then you have to have a very good computer for applications to run without problem, the one I've used sometimes is BlueStacks, and if it consumes a good amount of RAM, if anyone knows any other that consumes less RAM I would appreciate your feedback.

Yes, of course I use BlueStacks, it is one of the oldest and most popular applications to emulate Android on the PC, and also one of the most complete with keyboard and mouse mapping to be able to use it in games. I highly recommend it.

Bluestacks is one of the best, is the one I have always used without any problem. Usually this emulators consume a lot of RAM and CPU but if you are only using the emulator at the moment it wont be a problem 

I will recommend three Android Emulators: Bluestacks, Nox, and Smar Gaga
Smar Gaga is in my view the best of them

I use an emulator Noxplayer for my computer , this emulator never slows down my computer.  Therefore, I recommend this particular emulator.

I prefer to use BlueStacks, one of the best emulators
You can download it in an easy way from their official website, as well as use it in an easy way. It works on all computers, at least. You must have a RAM of 2 GB and more.
Its best use is in a powerful device, and you'll play and run smoothly