Android emulator - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Android emulator

11 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

A good step before creating a topic. Don't wait for you to create an iOS emulator topic. At least I know how the emulator works, is it almost the same as Android or different.

Yes it's the same work the same in for Android and IOS I really don't search about it this forum because i don't have enough time now , I have to cover dome deleted posts

Bluestacks an Nox are fine but you will probably need a decent desktop pc to run them. They will demand high cpu and ram usage, higher than playing a game on the desktop. Also Nox seems to be a little more faster than bluestacks, although I would recommend when updating to be certain not to download extras they sometime put along with the installation of the update.

Playing games on pc or computer gives more attention and a nice experience during leisure time it also helps to relax our minds and as for me I use Bluestacks for all my gaming needs on PC.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:39 AM, Migo said:

memu player and nox player, and bluestacks, these 3 are the best

I agree with you, these 3 emulator are the best (I like blustack). It's also a good point that you mentioned the importance of RAM.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have not used any of these emulators.but I want to play mobile games on my computer.If you know the best Android emulator, please suggest me one of these.

I know only bluestacks because most of pubg emulator players  use this and I think its help to play in PC, because I have no laptop are PC so I can't use this emulators, but you search more details in YouTube and Amazon, where you find this emulators.

• +1 1

Blue Stark emulator is one of the best emulator to use if you want to play Android games or run Android apps on your PC. I am currently using this application and it works smoothly as long as you have a good PC ram size.

• +2 1

If you need to play the same game in your PC that you played in your mobile phone just use Bluestacks. You can visit google and search that name, you will their official website so just visit and download it then install to your PC. You will be able to open playstore in your PC, download mobile games and play them in a big screen.

@Zaino34BlueStacks is the best for me. I have already tested this and it is 100% safe for your PC.Recently they have brought upgraded version to let us to play even the latest games. Make sure your PC has at least 8GB RAM plus good processors. Good Luck. -

There are many emulators. I used many of them. There are NOX, MEmu, Bluestacks etc. If you want to play PUBG, Freefire and other games you can always use gameloop tencent gaming buddy. It is designed for gaming.

• Useful or interesting 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I use many of the mobile apps but this app is very useful for the android versions mobiles... So download and install this app.. This is better for al of us. 

Hi friend, from my point of view, I think that the game loop emulator is best for weak computers. If you have a computer with high specifications, I advise you on the Bluestacks emulator.

• Useful or interesting 2

memu play most famous and usefull android emulator on pc

support gaming battle royal on android as well also support any gamepad 

you can customize system spec any amount you want cpu ram and ...

much better than real android device 😍

There are a lot of emulators, but all of them require RAM and good processor. If you have at least 8GB ram and good processor you won't have lags in the game. I use Bluestacks i feel it's the most convenient emulator

Oh sure. there are many emulators, you can even put it as a full-fledged operating system, if we are talking about emulators that run from under Windows, then probably the best option would be Bluethtaks 3. The main thing is to make sure that VT is included in the BIOS, if not, then the performance will be poor

NOX is the one of the best for multiuser applications, IMHO. If they add more profiles it will be the best of the best!

• +3 1

I have time trying to find a good emulator for my personal computer, will there be any good ones that you can recommend?

On 2/23/2020 at 6:29 AM, Zaino34 said:

I use a lot of applications on the phone but I want to use these applications and games on the computer. Are there any good emulators and I can play games on them without any problems please help

Because I want to play some phone games on the computer

I always use nox player emulator, in my opinion this is one of the best emulators

8 minutes ago, Jose1367 said:

I have time trying to find a good emulator for my personal computer, will there be any good ones that you can recommend?

in my opinion you can try noxplayer, this is a lightweight emulator in my opinion

Well, I have used some emulators and the truth has not been very good, the performance is quite bad in my opinion, there are people who may have done better but what I can say is that you need a pc with enough memory and a good processor

There are many emulators, the most famous of which is bleustacks, but your computer must be strong and a good graphics card so that you do not fall into the problem of lag and stop error system

If it is about talking about emulators for android, the main thing is that we will need a good phone that has good ram, at least 2gb and going up, and a good processor. There are emulators for consoles ps1, ps2, ps3, game boy, nintendo etc.