Android emulator - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Android emulator

Hello, I got to use an emulator that was quite slow but it is because my computer is not very good, I was quite slow so it is not recommended to use it for applications such as games or other things if you also have a fairly obsolete computer like me 

, that application is called bluestacks, I have read that it is quite good and that many people have done quite well with it, personally I did not do well with it for the reason that I do not have enough capacity on my computer as to make it go faster. 

Bluestacks for example is an android emulator that I used for a long time because I did not have a cell phone and it helped me a lot for several years, however with the new updates it became slower and as my pc did not have a great capacity it became even slower but The rest is a good strategy to download applications for all of us who do not have an android phone and its performance will always depend on the capacity of the pc

• +3 1

i really like memu emulator very light and its easy you can use it on any type of OS and its not heavy like other emulator like blue-stacks or nox player

• +5 1

On 2/22/2020 at 6:29 PM, Zaino34 said:

I use a lot of applications on the phone but I want to use these applications and games on the computer. Are there any good emulators and I can play games on them without any problems please help

Because I want to play some phone games on the computer

I have tried two android emulators for pc and none have worked for me, they do not start or freeze, you must have a very large RAM capacity

Personally blockstack works fine, I recommend spending time downloading various emulators and they did not work, they were heavy or they train with viruses.

10 minutes ago, Lismileth said:

Bluestacks for example is an android emulator that I used for a long time because I did not have a cell phone and it helped me a lot for several years, however with the new updates it became slower and as my pc did not have a great capacity it became even slower but The rest is a good strategy to download applications for all of us who do not have an android phone and its performance will always depend on the capacity of the pc

Yeah my friend, me too i was using bluestacks, to play free fire but not because i don't have a phone, but because i was banned in the game so my IMEI also cannot be connected , i was using hacker VIP hhhh, sorry but it was more fun than classic one.

• +3 1

Bluestacks is the best android emulator that exists unfortunately my computer crashes a lot because it has very little RAM memory and that is why I use memu but with memu I cannot download several of the applications I need because memu is android 5.0.

Hello, I personally use the bluestacks app, as for me it copes with its function perfectly, it is quite convenient and in my opinion interesting, I have been using it for a long time, I have no problems, I recommend it.

I have tried many emulators for Android, but currently I see the best of them as the ratio is MEmu , which is relatively faster and easy to use and not much different from Noxplayer or others, but I have been suffering a lot from other emulators from the sudden malfunction and closing the program and its slowness, so I advise others to use MEmu and this is from my experience For all emulators

On 23‏/2‏/2020 at 01:29, Zaino34 said:

أستخدم الكثير من التطبيقات على الهاتف ولكني أرغب في استخدام هذه التطبيقات والألعاب على الكمبيوتر. هل هناك أي محاكيات جيدة ويمكنني ممارسة الألعاب عليها دون أي مشاكل الرجاء المساعدة

لأنني أريد أن ألعب بعض ألعاب الهاتف على الكمبيوتر

I tried a lot of emulators, the one I liked the most is the nox emulator
Easy to use, smooth and does not require powerful specifications to operate it.

To use a good emulator, you have to have a good PC with good ram memory because these types of emulators are very heavy due to their content but they are alternatives to having games applications on it.

I first started looking for an Android emulator when I wanted to play a game on a PC that is only available for Android. The best in my opinion Android emulator is the Blue Stacks. This is the best emulator in my opinion

The emulator that I currently occupy is the Gameloop, I have no problem except for some obstacles but they are not serious, I can also recommend Nox Player in which I have played several times.

Hello friends. I've heard that these android emulator (nox , bluestack.. )programs are mining hidden in the background. Is this true? Does anyone have information

Hi, you can use Android emulator software on your computer, I use blue stacks myself and I am satisfied, I recommend it.

About two years ago when my phone was damaged, the memu play emulator was very useful to me. at least to download the whatsapp and the basics that on a computer could not have! If you need one, I can recommend it!

I have used Nox Player and BlueStacks both I recommend them, they just use a lot of RAM and can slow down your computer in case you don't have enough memory

On 10/5/2020 at 4:32 PM, oropezasierra said:

MEmu is presented as one of the very complete Android emulators for PC, thanks to a series of functions that allow you to obtain the best possible user experience. It is going to give us the best possible Android experience, thanks to its design that is comfortable to use, but does not skimp on functions. The most outstanding features or functions that we can find in this emulator are:

GPS simulator, so that we can show the location we want on the map.
    Flexible customization (CPU, memory, resolution, etc.).
    Share files between Windows and Android.
    Create copies with one click.
    Customize / Map buttons or joystick.

Thanks to this Android emulator for PC we can enjoy our favorite mobile games from the computer. In addition, it allows us to create several windows, so that we can have several games or apps open at the same time in it. Since we can have an app like WhatsApp open in one window and a game in another, for example. We can also see content or live broadcasts from it.

Yes, I love Memu, it is wonderful, I have to emphasize that it has a very fluid interface and incredible performance in each of the applications that are run. This being one of the advantages that makes it stand out from the rest, because today many emulators tend to have many flaws.

I recommend gameloop i use it myself. the application's look kinda looks the same as the origin. it's the best for playing android games on pc.

To use an android emulator on your computer, you need to have very good RAM, otherwise you will cause your computer to slow down.

Personally you can use Bluestacks which is one of the best. Although it depends on the specifications as I said, if you meet those requirements you will have a great quality of game and graphics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

bluestack is a very good emulator, the problem is that you need a good computer to use it, because it needs good RAM and a good processor so that the pc does not freeze, if you have a good computer I recommend that one.

Of course there are several highly recommended android emulators, but the specifications of your computer, ram memory, resolution, hard disk, processor are required, because there are light emulators for low-resource equipment and heavy emulators for high-end equipment. Greetings.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:29 PM, Zaino34 said:

I use a lot of applications on the phone but I want to use these applications and games on the computer. Are there any good emulators and I can play games on them without any problems please help

Because I want to play some phone games on the computer

I think that first of all to play a cell phone game on an emulator you need to build a good computer. have a good ram a good video card if you don't have this you won't be able to play it will be very slow