How is a bitcoin address generated - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

How is a bitcoin address generated

the bitcoin address generated from hash algorithm contain an nique characters which had diffrent from eash address it is impossible there are same address , if all bitcoin has been mined the compitetion bitween the winers will getting tighter , so that site and good luck .

I am a beginner and I do not have the knowledge as such in how to make a Bitcoin address but for that I am in this forum to learn from the oldest ones I am very alert to see a publication to know that.

I don't think all the addresses will be generated because they will keep on increasing number of digits in address to create more addresses. Maybe they recover old unused addresses as well.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Mwangi said:

There has been this one question that I have been asking for so many days, how is it a a bitcoin address is generated and is there a time when it will be finished  and if so , what will happen when all address are designated each, and if not, what happens when all bitcoins a re mined so this question is really one that disturbs me, and this is because you can generate from any wallet we have, lets discus this kindly guys

Dear I Al's made Mt bitcoin address from my brother and it is very essay you just have to go to your wallet and then it give you a bitcoin address so it is easy I think you are asking about it because I can't understand your question correctly by I answers it as I understand hope you get it .

I don't have any information on how to create your Bitcoin address, but after reading some comments on this topic, I have an idea about it.
Indeed, we are grateful to some of the experts here who provide guidance and advice to us.

• +4 1

There are many ways to create a Bitcoin address. Suppose you are using different crypto wallets and you want to transfer your bitcoins to all wallets, then you need a wallet address and you can go to each wallet and create a bitcoin deposit address. This is a bitcoin address in my opinion

On 2/23/2020 at 3:56 AM, PiroSense said:

Talking about probabilities, it's near zero chance to happen.

To answer your first question, the address is merely everything. It all starts from a private key, a 64 characters long, randomized combination of character ranging from 0-9 and A-F (hexadecimal). This key would be hashed down to a public key, then to a public address, which you can see and send the funds to.

The total number of addresses possible is 2^160. That is, 2 multiplied by itself 160 times. Which would be 1,461,501,637,330,902,918,203,684,832,716,283,019,655,932,542,976 to be exact (reference here). Getting an assigned one already would be: 1 ÷ Total Number of Addresses, which would be nearly 0% chance.

This explanation looks valid, thanks. I quoted just to have this message shown again in the replies in this page, because probably this is what everyone wants to know after reading this post and had the same question. I am still very new and don't have this technical knowledge, but after reading this reply I understand more now about the function of the private key and the incredible number of Bitcoin addresses that could ever exist. 

According to what I understand, there is a particular algorithm for generating Bitcoin addresses, and I also believe that these addresses do not expire after they are generated, that is, they remain valid indefinitely, and that when Bitcoin mining ceases, Bitcoin addresses will not be affected since they will remain valid indefinitely.

• +1 1

Of course we will always be able to create addresses, it is impossible to end, you can always create a wallet, and you can transfer what you have in your wallet now to a new wallet, the address creation system is very complicated, but it is very long, I think that the address consists of 64 letters and numbers,  Therefore, the possibility of it ending is zero.

• +3 1

Well, I do not think that the time is right now to think about the possibility of mining all Bitcoin in the world because every 4 years half of the existing Bitcoin value is produced and this is a big topic difficult to explain, as for creating your own Bitcoin tokens you can do this from any trading platform I currently recommend yobit, it is the easiest

• +2 1

Actually, There are many platforms that generate bitcoin wallet and many others. Since most of the wallet addresses are generated automatically, we as ordinary users of crypto, does not go into the details of wallet generation. According to my knowledge, Bitcoin address created from hash algorithm contain an unique characters which had different from each address. Till then we are easy to use bitcoins and can get hundreds of benefits.

• +2 1

I think we need more than 100 years to finish mining all existing bitcoins, but when this happens, the miners' profits will be limited to transfer fees only and this will help the bitcoin price rise dramatically

• +1 1

I Do not know about all the process and I can not get the knowledge as well because I am not the programmer and I do not understand these kind of the things.

When all bitcoin are mined it is not a big deal, it is a big deal when all addresses are generated though which is almost impossible.

If you register in a wallet, you can enter the currency in which you want to create an address and copy it so it will be usable and you can request to change it

• +3 1

My friend I want to tell you that the the address of the Bitcoin when you want to change your Bitcoin in your national currency than the address is very important it and you should to be careful when you write the address of Bitcoin

In every platform or wallet there is an algorithm that creates wallet addresses so that the address is not repeated for more than one member in order not to make mistakes when sending.

• +1 1

Hi buddy I have no any idea about the address of the bitcoin but I think we can generate the bitcoin address in our wallets when we deposit or withdraw our btc from the wallets.